Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Other Tales Of The Flying Fox(Fei Hu Wai Juan)

At last, chapter 1 is finished! Any mistakes and comments? If there isn't any, perhaps Candide can publish this in Wuxiapedia.

Can someone tell me if Hu Fei ever knew Yuan Zi yi when she was a baby? In a series i watched, he did live with her mother for a bit.. and then the mother was raped.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Can someone tell me if Hu Fei ever knew Yuan Zi yi when she was a baby?

In the novel? Nope.

Default great tanslation

the starting of the novel seems very good, so exciting to read.

who are the main characters of this novel, can u tell in advance?

and keep them coming, please!

The main characters in this novel are of course Hu Fei(the yellow faced little boy), Miao Ren Feng and a few more characters(male and female) that will come out in due time. And of course, I'll keep translating if there are people reading it, althought I'm a bit slow because I can't read in chinese.

I thought that the main character was zhu zhen!

and don't worry about the people to read your translation, there are plenty.
    and do take your time, we can wait. though being lazy to post frequently

Default Chapter 2-Precious Saber And Tender Heart(part 1)

Miao Ren Feng looked at the sweet, beautiful and gentle face of the little child that he held. There surfaced on the depths of his mind things that had happened three years ago. He remembered, but the things that had happened three years ago felt like it had just happened three days ago to him, as clear and as vivid as it can be. Now it was raining, but on that fateful day of three years ago, it was snow that fell. Snow as soft and as rapid as swan’s feathers fell from the sky as if someone had just scattered it.

It happened in Hebei, a small town of Cangzhou. It was nearly the eve of the New Year, and the streets were nearly deserted. Miao Ren Feng was riding a tall headed and long legged yellow horse, heading towards the north.

During the twelfth month of ten years ago, he had contested martial arts with a top fighter of Liaodong in Cangzhou, Hu Yi Dao. But a small accident involving a poisoned saber had injured Hu Yi Dao, and the whole thing ended with Hu Yi Dao’s wife committing suicide shortly after his demise. His martial arts are comparable to Hu Yi Dao’s, and they were on very good terms with each other. A relationship that began with them as enemies have seen them turning into the best of friends, and they were filled with respect to one another. But what a fatal accident it had been, and it had cost him the life of the best friend that he could ever have. He had been named ‘the Defeater of The World, the Peerless Master’ throughout all four corners of the world, before he chanced upon the Great Hero of Liaodong. They had contested for five days in a row, and had close talks together that had lasted until midnight. They were both each other’s ideal fighting opponent, and they were also frank and honest with each other…..but because of this incident, he had been taken hard for the next ten years of his life. Ten years have passed, but he never quite managed to let go of the incident and neither had he been happy.

Hu Yi Dao and his wife had passed away for nearly ten years already. Miao Ren Feng had rushed from South Chekiang a thousand li away just to pay respects to them on the tenth anniversary of their deaths.

Year end snow kept falling, and it was dusk already. Miao Ren Feng was near Cangzhou, but his heart became heavier the closer he came. He checked his horse to a slow walk and thought deeply, “If that accident had never happened, my friend and his wife would be riding together with me, roaming the world, and corrupt government officials and tyrants would cower in fear when we came, and would that not be a great thing indeed?”

When he was deeply lost in thought, sounds of snow being crushed by carriage wheels came from behind. The driver was twisting his tongue and urged and whipped his mule loudly. The fast driven large carriage came into view from the large expanse of snow. The mule was breathing out white steamy fumes that rushed against the snow and wind filled air; keeping its pace as it ran.

The carriage went past Miao Ren Feng in a short span of time. But suddenly he heard a soft female voice speaking out from the carriage, “Father, when we reached the capital, can you buy me some palace flowers(?) to put on…..” the next few words cannot be ascertained, for the carriage had gone by at too far a distance. This is a Jiangnan woman’s figure of speech, but in a drab and dreary place such as this, the voice doesn’t seem to fit into the surroundings.

Suddenly, the mule’s left leg stepped into a hole, and subsequently fell in, but the driver, who was thrown forward, with a great yank of his reins, pulled the creature out and makes it continue the journey with the same pace again.

Miao Ren Feng was secretly surprised: “such great skill and strength. Rarely have I seen such a person like this before. But how on earth would he assume a job like a carriage driver?”

Before he had even finished his thoughts, a footman could be seen following close from behind. He was carrying baggages so heavy that even his carrying pole was almost bent double with the sheer weight of it. But the footman acted as if he did not even feel a thing. His pace remained constant and light on the snow covered ground.

Miao Ren Feng thought again, “this man’s strength is incredible, and his lightness martial art is just superb.” He felt that this incident must be something out of the ordinary. “This footman seems to be following the carriage. It’ll be better if I follow them, just in case something happened.” And so, he set a slow pace for his horse and followed the carriage’s course from a distance.

After following them for several miles, he saw that the footman is still as energetic as ever, not showing even the slightest sign of tiring. At that instant, the sound of copper plates clashing against each other can be heard, and a man carrying pot and pan repairing instruments ambled gracefully from behind him. Each step taken by this man is very light and left very little imprint on the snow. But although he cannot yet attain the level in which he can walk without leaving any trace on the ground, people with skills like his are quite uncommon. “We have yet another one, which sect does this one belongs to now?” considered Miao Ren Feng. The form of this man, covered with a bamboo hat and a straw cape covered with snow, seemed to sway and float at an irregular pace. Miao Ren Feng immediately remembered, “So this is North Hubei’s Zhong family’s Ghost Worrying lightness skills.”

After covering about a good 7 or 8 miles of roads, the sky began to darken and they had arrived at a small country outpost. Miao Ren Feng saw that the carriage had stopped at an inn, and so he also stopped there and took a room for himself at the inn. The inn was small, and it was the only one at that area. The merchants and tenants were currently crowding themselves in the hall, warming themselves with a fire and some white wine. The carriage driver, footman, and pot repairer were also there among the crowd.

Miao Ren Feng was famous throughout the martial realm, but in these ten years or so, he had gone into seclusion at South Chekiang, and contact with the people in the martial arts world had gone a bit lax. He did not know who the carriage driver, the footman, or the pot repairer was, and so he did not announce his coming and took a small table after ordering some wine and dishes. He noticed that the three people were not drinking together, and deduced that they were not in league with each other.

From the inner quarter of the inn, someone had said, “Master and Miss Nan, we have no other choice but to have our esteemed guests eat at the outer hall due to the limited space of our place.” The decorated curtain of the quarter opened, and a boyish looking servant came out, followed by a government official and a young lady. The guests of the inn immediately gave way for them, but Miao Ren Feng did not seem to notice this and kept on drinking his wine. The official was a white chubby man dressed in a sauce colored satin apparel lined with fox fur, and carried with him an indescribable aura of luxury and prosperity. His daughter was a beauty, with white and smooth skin. There had rarely been such beauty in the Northern Regions, and it might even be difficult to find such a woman as her if one was to search the whole of Jiangnan. She was wearing a luxurious light green brocade coat. The coat was very striking to the eye, but compared to her face, even the color of the finest and most luxurious clothing would dim.

Everyone’s eyes brightened, but they all felt ugly and lowly compared to the woman. Some of them even retreated to the porch to hide their shame. The hall now had considerably more space than it had been.

The servant boy had repeatedly called them “master, miss” and delivered food and wine to them, and appears to be very attentive to their every needs. When the servant boy called for the orders of wine and food to the kitchen, Miao Ren Feng felt that his voice carried a great strength and could not help but to give him extra attention. Upon closer observation upon his body and the way he moved, he could not help but to think that surely does he not know martial arts? Under a more meticulous examination, he had also found out that the boy’s Sun pressure points on the two sides of the temples were very pronounced and well formed, suggesting a very strong basis in internal energy skills. He felt the whole situation became even stranger. “This group of people must have some shady conspiracy in mind. Luckily I have nothing important at hand, so I think it will be best if I keep on watching this show. I’ll see whether they will do any good or evil, or whether they have any connections with that official.”

When he looked around, he invariably could not help but to give a few extra glances at the official and his daughter. The official was aware of this, got agitated, and slammed his fist down the table. Pointing his finger at Miao Ren Feng, he burst out in anger: “What are you? Not only did you not respect and avoid a government official, but with your roving thieves’ eyes, kept looking at us. Looking at your rough hands and legs, it would not be a wonder if you are really a thieving scoundrel. If you give one more look at us, I’ll personally drag you to the yamen and have your skin opened and flesh lacerated.” Miao Ren Feng, with a bowed head, ignored him, and kept drinking his wine. The official got even angrier, and shouted, “don’t you know how to pay respects! Why are you still sitting there so haughtily?”

“Father, you need not be so angry. Village folk who are not well versed in manners are many around here. Why lower oneself to the same level with these careless people? Here, drink this.” the young lady said with a soft voice as she passed to her father a cup of wine. Her father drank it with one gulp, as if swallowing the anger along with the wine, though he still glared at Miao Ren Feng angrily. Seeing that Miao Ren Feng did not respond and kept his head bowed, looking seemingly scared, he continued to drink with his daughter, held conversation and began to smile again. The conversation was mostly about what official duties they are going to do when they reached the capital. He seemed to be one of those people who are needed by the capital to fill in an empty post of an official.

As the conversation was continuing, the door was suddenly pushed open, and a flurry of snow and wind entered the place. This was swiftly followed by the entry of another official looking man. This man was yellow and skinny, and definitely does not look as much like a government official like the first one. This man laughed loudly, “There are many coincidences in life. Who would have thought that I would meet Brother Ren Tong here? What a coincidence!” As he said this, he walked up to Nan Ren Tong, and paid respects to each other.

The father and daughter both stood up, paid respects and said, “Brother Diao Hou, we are glad to see you, please take a seat with us.” The servant boy came up to them with another set of cup and chopsticks, and called for extra wine and dishes.

Miao Ren Feng thought, “Including Brother Diao Hou, there is a total of five martial arts masters here. Could the Nan Father and Daughter might be so smart as to act stupid, hiding their martial arts so that I couldn’t notice it?” He kept a closer guard at them once he thought of this, and didn’t even bother to look at them anymore. He had much reason to be afraid, because he kept the title ‘defeater of the world, the peerless hero’, and not a few people would hesitate to pluck down that title from him and kept it for himself. Because of this title, the challenges and trials he had encountered were a hundred times more than those of an ordinary human. He thought, “These people here might be coming for me. If they banded up together against me, I might have some trouble. Besides that, I don’t even know if there are more of them hiding out at the front!”

There can only be heard the animated conversation between Brother Diao Hou and Nan Ren Tong. All they talked about was the promotion and the demotion system of the government officials. But further away, there was a fierce argument going on between the footman and the pot repairer. They were debating whether there was a blade or a knife that can cut iron as easily as any blade can cut earth. “What earth and iron cutting blade? It’s bullshit! There can only be blades that are sharper than ordinary ones and nothing more uncommon than that.” said the footman. “How much of the world have you seen? An artifact is an artifact. If not for the fear that you might get frightened to death, I would have taken it out long ago and give it a try!” said the pot repairer. The footman screamed back, “Have you such a blade? Pah! Enough of autumn dreams! If you have such a blade, you won’t be repairing pots and pans as you always did. I’ll reckon that a few hatchets that can’t be sharpened anymore or rusty vegetable knifes is what you have.” Hearing that, the crowd laughed.

The pot repairer, with a dark expression, pulled out a saber from his poled luggage. The scabbard was a bit greenish, with tapered gold edges around the sheath opening. By just looking at it, one would know that it was not an ordinary blade. With a ‘shak!’ sound, he pulled out the blade, and a great pressing aura emanated from it. It was truly s sharp looking blade. Most of the people there even gave praises to it, claiming: “What a good saber this is!” The pot repairer held the saber, and with a swing feigned an attack at the footman. The footman instantly covered his head, crying out “Mommy!” whilst quickly ducking away. The crowd laughed again at this.

Miao Ren Feng thought deeply as he watched this, “it seems that they truly did come out of the same hole. Pity that this show was not made for me.”

The pot repairer said, “If any of you have any good hatchets or kitchen knives, can you borrow it to me?” The servant boy agreed to this and took out a vegetable knife from the kitchen. The pot repairer said, “hold it up tightly now!” The servant boy held the knife high above his head, and with a swipe from the pot repairer’s saber, the knife broke in two pieces with a reverberating ‘deng!’ sound.

The people applauded and rained down their praises. “This is truly a good blade!”

The pot repairer meekly and boasted, saying how great and precious his saber is. The crowd was filled with the expressions of envy as they swallowed every word of boast that he said. Nan Ren Tong, hearing what was being said, could not help but to let out a ‘humph!’ sound with a face full of contempt. Brother Diao Hou said, “Brother Ren Tong, this saber do look like a precious artifact. It’s a wonder how such a commoner can acquire such a weapon.” Nan Ren Tong replied, “It is quite sharp, but it is not so fitting to call it an artifact.” “It is not right to say such a thing since you yourself have seen how this blade can cut through metal like earth. How many blades in this world do you think can vie with this one?” said Brother Diao Hou. “Brother, you obviously haven’t seen much of the world yet. I’ll show you…….” replied Nan Ren Tong before his daughter cut him off, “Father, I think you have drank a bit too much already. Why don’t you finish your food and go to sleep afterwards?”

Nan Ren Tong smiled, “this little girl really likes to mind the affairs of her daddy.” After he said this, he stopped drinking his wine and began to finish his dinner. Brother Diao Hou said, “I sure have an eye opener today. I’m sure this is also the first time you have seen such a blade.” Nan Ren Tong laughed coldly, “A blade that is greater than that one by tenfold is not uncommon.” Brother Diao Hou said, “You must be joking, Brother here is just a scholarly official. What great weapons can you come across?”

The pot repairer heard their conversation and said, “If someone can have a saber that is greater than this one over here, I’ll gladly chop off my head and hand it over. Anyone can boast and talk bullshit. If I say that my son is a fifth ranking official, would anyone of you here believe me?” The crowd got stirred a bit and shouted at him, “nonsense, just shut your mouth!” Nan Ren Tong’s face was white with anger and he quickly rushed off to his room. His daughter called him, “father, father” but her cries were ignored. He returned swiftly with a three feet long curved saber. This saber’s scabbard looked black and ordinary. He proclaimed loudly, “smithy, I’ll have a bet with you. If you lose, you will chop off your head.” “What if you lose, senior?” said the pot repairer. “I’ll chop off my head too if I lose”, said Nan Ren Tong with anger. “Dad, you are drunk, what rubbish are you talking about? Quickly go back to your room.” said his daughter. This seemed to bring back some sense to the old man, and with another ‘humph’, he quickly went back to his room, carrying the saber with him.

When the pot repairer saw that he was about to go back to his room, he couldn’t help himself but to infuriate the old man further, “If you lose, I surely don’t want to take your head. But why don’t I be your son-in law instead?” The crowd burst to laughter as they heard this, but Miss Nan, with a face red with anger, just went back to her room without reproaching her father anymore.

Nan Ren Tong slowly pulled out the saber from its sheath. It was only pulled out halfway before a cold blue light flashed from within the blade of the saber itself. When it was completely pulled out, the aura flashed and throbbed so strongly that even the eyes of the people were blurred just by looking at it. Nan Ren Tong said, “This saber is named the ‘cold month saber’. Have you taken a good look at it?” The pot repairer took a closer look at the saber, and saw that the hilt was made by woven threads of gold and silver, and that it was shaped like a crescent eyebrow. “Old senior’s blade really is the superior one, and there is no need for any contest anymore,” said the pot repairer. Miao Ren Feng now understood that their use of words to infuriate the old man was just a ploy used to make the old man reveal the blade. So their sole intention was just to get the blade! People treated precious swords and sharp sabers like their own lives. If one possesses such weapons, it would signify that the martial arts must be of a great level. Nan Ren Tong’s possession of such a weapon would no doubt create envy among the people. But he is just a government official, where did he get such a weapon? And how would the people know of the saber? Miao Ren Feng originally thought that the people were out there to get him, and so he remained on close guard. Now he know that they were just going to take the saber, and so he dropped his guard. He had now, from a target of attack, become just an onlooker instead. But seeing that once the saber was unsheathed, Brother Diao Hou, the servant boy, the carriage driver and the pot repairer all went for a closer look. All of them had expressions of greed written on their faces. Miao Ren Feng knew that they will try to get the saber. But because each other’s martial arts were strong, no one dared to strike first. But Nan Ren Tong seemed to have not even the strength to slaughter a chicken; shouldn’t the blade be wrested away or stolen long before he had arrived here?

(TR-Happy Chinese New Year, people!)
    Last edited by Encaitar; 02-10-06 at 02:10 AM.

Due to heavy academic workload, I have to put off the translation work till December, that is after I have taken the government examinations. From this point onwards, my younger brother shall pick up where I left off. I think his translation works will come soon, maybe sometime during the next few weeks. I hope that you people will be patient.

Yours truly,
    Encaitar

Wowee! more translation! and i thought it had all stopped.
    even started reading other wuxia novels by Gu Long!

and one more translator is starting the work! does that mean that u stopped translation?
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Thanks for your support. I'm quite busy for the moment. This means that I will stop translating until december this year and the translation of this novel will be taken over by my younger brother. I hope updates won't take so long since he has lots of free time.

(Translated by Alasnuyo, edited by Encaitar)
    Nan Ren Tong was angry at the pot repairer for his insult; originally they’re only comparing sabers, but seeing that his saber is also very sharp, the damage would be mutual should these two blades clashes together, so wouldn’t the damage be more greater on the more precious treasure? Thereupon he said, "It is good that you know, do you still dare to talk nonsense next time?" Just as he was about to put the saber back into the sheath, Brother Diao Hou suddenly put out his hand and seized the saber, making a “tschack” sound, and hacked the saber that the pot repairer was holding in his hand. The pot repairer's saber breaks in two, the upper half falling to the ground with a clang. The pot repairer, the footman, the cart driver, and the waiter quickly surrounded Brother Diao Hou and seemed to want to seize the saber. Brother Diao Hou, though with the precious saber in the hand, was outnumbered. He gave the saber to Nan Ren Tong, with his thumbs up saying: "Good saber, good saber!" The color of Nan Ren Tong’s face changed, and he scolded: "Huh, must you resort to such a crude method!" Seeing that the saber was still in good condition, he was filled with joy. Carrying the saber, he returned to his room to sleep in peace.

Miao Renfeng knew that just now the five people had tired to deliberately provoke Nan Ren Tong to use the saber, with the purpose to verify the virtue of the precious saber; within one day these five people are going end up with a bloody strife. Although he has a heroic sentimentality, he saw that Nan Ren Tong’s personality is domineering and tyrannical, and definitely not very good person. Thinking that this saber is either taken by force or deceit, he thought that he should go and pay his respect to his graves of his friends first, and return as soon as possible to know the outcomes of this incident.

The next day Miao Renfeng woke up early in the morning, only to discover that Nan Ren Tong had already left, the pot repairer and company had also left the inn, and even the servant had already taken off. Under inquiry, this person was actually an aggressive guest that has arrived yesterday evening, paying 10 liang to disguise as the servant. Miao Renfeng secretly sighs: "As the saying goes: Anywhere one goes is a villain concealed, this saying really is true." Having paid his bills, he started off on horseback.

After riding for about 20 miles, from the west, on the direction of the mountain valley, a female voice cried out miserably: "Help! Help!" It was the voice of young Miss Nan. Miao Renfeng thought, "Wicked thieves, not only do they want to steal the saber, they also intent to kill, I cannot but interfere in this." With a leap, he jumped of his horse and using his lightness kung fu hurried towards the direction of the commotion, and after passing a curve or two, his eyes caught on a large red blotch on the snow covered ground; it seems that Nan Ren Tong’s head and body were no longer connected, his head lying further apart from his body than it normally should, being already dead on the spot. The Cold Month saber was lying horizontally by his body, and of the five people none dares to put out a hand to take the saber. Miss Nan had both of her hands pinned by the pot repairer, unable to struggle loose.

Default Thnx

thanx for tranlation, Alasnuyo. just keep them coming!

by the way how many volumes and chapter are there in this novel?
    Rose blooms best near death
    You are in full bloom, Pal!

Thanks for translating guys.

(Was referred here by nisachar.)

Thanks for translating! How long is this novel?

Go on...
    This novel is as long as any other Jin Yong's stuff....
    But the story is good.

After Miao Renfeng hid behind a large boulder, he surveyed the surroundings. He heard Brother Diao Hou said: "There’s only one saber, and there’s five of us here, how are we going to manage this situation?" The footman replied, "The saber will go to whomever who is better in martial arts so that it will be fair." Brother Diao Hou glance at Miss Nan, saying: "Precious sabers and beautiful women, are truly difficult to acquire." The pot repairer said, "I will not compete for the treasured sword, but I want her." The servant boy smiled coldly: "These are not cheap matters. One must compete for it; the first prize shall be the precious saber, the second prize the beautiful woman." The footman and the cart driver replied in unison: "Yes, so shall it be." The servant boy said to pot repairer that, "My old friend, would you please put down your hand, lest I come second, and this pretty lady here will be my wife!" Brother Diao Hou said with a smile: "Precisely!" Turning his head toward Miss Nan, he then said fiercely, "If you dare to shout again, I’ll hack you down with a saber!" The pot repairer had let loose her hands. Miss Nan then bends down by her father’s corpse and sobbed quietly. That cart driver said with a smile: "Young lady, do not cry. Wait a little while and you’ll be happy!" He then puts out a hand to caress her face, a look of lust shone upon his face. Miao Renfeng, seeing this condition, could stand it no longer, and walking in big strides from behind the boulder, he shouted with a low deep voice: "All you lowly things, begone from my sight!" The five people were startled, and shouted in unison: "Who are you?" Miao Renfeng, who, by his own natural disposition does not love long speeches, waved his hand, and said: "All of you, begone!" The pot repairer, who was the most hot tempered of the five, leapt up, both of his palms poised to strike at his adversary’s chest, shouted in reply: "No, you’re the one that is leaving!" Miao Renfeng thrust out his left palm, and met his opponent’s hard strength with hard strength, and with one push, sent the pot repairer soaring in the opposite direction. The pot repairer fell for about ten feet away, and was unable to get up or even crawl for quite a while.

The remaining four people were filled with amazement when they saw such a display of unearthly boldness. After a while, as if by prior agreement, they asked: "Who are you?" But Miao Renfeng only waved his hand, refusing to even say “go away”.

The cart driver then took out a soft whip from his waist; the footman wielded a shoulder pole, and they attacked him from both sides. Miao Renfeng knew that these five people are all powerful enemies. If they attacked together, it will not be an easy battle. As soon as he started his move, he used extremely fierce and ruthless techniques. He darted sideways to avoid the soft whip, and with his right hand extended, grabbed hold of one end of the shoulder pole. He exerted his whole strength, and a cracking sound was heard as wooden jujube shoulder pole broke up in two sections. His left leg suddenly left the earth, and he kicked the cart driver so hard that the cart driver fell head over heels. The footman tried to draw back, but Miao Renfeng has a long arm, and caught him by his collar. He gave a loud shout, and heaved furiously, and the footman flew for several meters like a kite with a broken string before landing with a thud in the snow-covered ground.

Brother Diao Hou knew that he had a difficult enemy in hand, and so he said: "Bravo, bravo, your excellency truly deserved this precious saber." As he said this he bended down to pick up the saber, and using both of his hands, handed it over to Miao Renfeng. Miao Renfeng said: "I do not want it; you shall return it to it's rightful owner!"

Quote Originally Posted by nisachar
    thanx for tranlation, Alasnuyo. just keep them coming!

by the way how many volumes and chapter are there in this novel?
    There are about 20 chapters in all for two volumes if I'm not mistaken. And that means theres about ten chapters in each volume.

Wow! Things are getting very interesting..... Miao RenFeng's flashback is a cliffhanger

Brother Diao Hou was startled, and thought: "How could there be such a good person in this world?" He raised his head, only to see that his face was like gold paper, carrying an air of might and nobility. A thought suddenly struck him, and he said: "I take it that you are the Golden Faced Bodhisattva Hero Miao?" Miao Renfeng nodded. Brother Diao Hou said: "We have eyes but we do not see, and we lost at the hand of Hero Miao. What have we to say?" He then immediately handed over the precious saber, and said: "This lowly Jiang Diao Hou, is most honoured to meet the present age’s most chivalrous hero, and would like to ask that Hero Miao should determine what is to be done with the precious saber!" Miao Renfeng was most unhappy with the annoying behaviours of the others, and thought that he should take the saber and hand it over to Miss Nan. He immediately put out a hand to grip the saber’s hilt.

When he was just about to raise his hand, he suddenly heard two light sounds, and slight pinpricks of pain blossomed on his leg. Jiang Diao Hou leapt ten feet away, ran swiftly away, and called out: "He has been hit by my Jie Men poison needle, hold him down quick." When Miao Renfeng heard the four words "Jie Men poison needles", an "oh" escaped his lips, and he thought darkly to himself: "Yunnan’s Jiang Family poison needle is world famous, and now I have fallen straight into his trap." Knowing in his heart that this concealed weaponry is extremely poisonous, he immediately drew in a deep breath, made a quick dash and caught up with Jiang Diao Hou in the shortest possible period. When caught hold of him, he extended his fingers to the underside of his fugitives’ armpits, sealed his acupuncture points, and threw him onto the ground. The footman, the cart driver and the rest thought that they were completely lost, but when they heard that the enemy has been hit by the poison needle, they were most delighted, and surrounded him from afar. They did not approach him, but waited for the poison to send him to his death. Miao Renfeng, being still afraid to exhale, launches off using his lightness martial arts, and sped towards the footman. That footman was frightened out of his wits, and ran wildly. Miao Renfeng rushed after him, and with a strike of his right palm, immediately destroyed his five internal organs. Even after unleashing this palm attack his feet still kept going, and in a flash he had caught up with cart driver. That cart driver brought out his soft whip to defend himself, hoping to resists eight to ten moves or until the toxicity in his body manifested itself. Miao Renfeng, who could not be bothered to open any moves with him, stretches out his hand and spread it apart like a folding fan. He grabbed hold of the attacking end of the whip, and with his supernatural strength, seized the possession of the whip. He lashed out with the whip in reverse, and dashed out his quarry’s brain with the handle end of the whip. Although Miao Renfeng had only executed two people, he felt that his feet were tingled with numbness. Knowing that this is the crucial moment that will determine his life or death does not contain a moment’s respite anyway, he saw that the servant boy and the pot repairer were all already dozens of feet away. Both of them shared the thought that they should escape as far as they could, and would wait for the enemy to succumb to the poison. Miao Renfeng originally does not want to take another’s life, but this time, if he had even left out a single living enemy after the poison sent him tumbling, it would be equal to handing over his life to his enemy. Clenching his teeth, his hand grasping the soft whip, he pursued the servant boy. That servant boy was extremely sly, and chooses irregular and pitted/ditched terrains to run through. But Miao Renfeng lightness martial arts are not of the average standard, and had caught on in just a blink of an eye. The servant boy saw that it is difficult to escape, so he raised his dagger and threw himself forward to attack. Miao Renfeng immediately turned around, his feet kicking out behind him, and without even glancing back, held his breath to pursue pot repairer immediately. This kick had hit him straight in his heart cavity and ruptured it. Fresh blood spurted from the servant boy’s mouth; and he fell face down in a death pose.

Aw, cliffhangers! Thanks for translating Alasnuyo.