Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Huang Sheng Yi

Beauty is subjective. No need to push the point. I for one do not think she's pretty and that's that.

I personally don't see how someone with "natural beauty" would need a ton of promotion, beautiful hair, outfits, etc. to look good. Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder and in mine, LYF is pretty and Eva is not.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

funny how u say eva looked ugly in txdy endlessdreams, i thought she had one of the most elegant costumes and hair in the series, much nicer and sweeter ones thn gyy's, though i thought gyy looked prettier thn her. i thought eva looked quite pretty in scenes with her white kimono, like a real japanese. but like i said before, her face looks funny at some angles. she looked pretty in kungfu hustle though. my mom saw her in txdy and she was gushing abt how pretty eva is and when she saw her later in another scene at a different angle, she said eva looks different and more average-looking. i think she, not lyf needs alot of nice clothes, make up, touch ups to look beautiful in pics and the camera to only shoot her frm a certain angle to make her look nice.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i like Eva the first time I saw her was in World number 1 then kunfu hustle..her acting was great and her look is even better...........she so pretty...compair to LYF I think Eva is prettier even Eva acting is better than LYF I saw TLBB LYF wasnt that great in there....
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

Of course Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I am not pushing it but can't deny the fact that makeup and clothes does enhance one's beauty. Stars without makeup in their regular sweats and jeans do not look as nice. And yes the quality of makeup along with clothes does influence the image projected. But of course we all have our own different preferences....Eva is pretty as LYF is to you guys.

I like her and think she is very beautiful. Have you guys watched this series "Hail the Judge"? The cast consisted of Eva, Dayo Wong, William So, etc.

Should I do a poll between Eva and LYF?...on their looks. I'll use the following pictures. If you think the picture arent fair I'll choose a different picture. LYF's is a raw footage from a series. I'm not sure about Eva's pic since she's looking at the camera...so it might be airbrush. Both ladies are in ancient chinese costumes with makeup on.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/crazylife123/lyfvseva.jpg')

IMO, if I put this picture in a different forum or even this forum...most likely LYF will lead the poll. Eva looks good too but I don't think she could beat LYF. LYF looks more feminine.

It's the eyes...

whats up with Crazy always doing a poll for LYF? AHAHAHAHAH
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    It's the eyes...

whats up with Crazy always doing a poll for LYF? AHAHAHAHAH
    Well, it's the same thing with other people...why compare LYF with everyone else?
    Right...Right??

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Should I do a poll between Eva and LYF?...on their looks. I'll use the following pictures. If you think the picture arent fair I'll choose a different picture. LYF's is a raw footage from a series. I'm not sure about Eva's pic since she's looking at the camera...so it might be airbrush. Both ladies are in ancient chinese costumes with makeup on.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a288/crazylife123/lyfvseva.jpg')

IMO, if I put this picture in a different forum or even this forum...most likely LYF will lead the poll. Eva looks good too but I don't think she could beat LYF. LYF looks more feminine.
    they both look very similar in the pics, like what sugar said, its the eyes, and lips i guess. but they both look really pretty in ancient costumes, they have that chinese oriental look, you know the phoneix eyes, danity nose, cherry lips.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    Well, it's the same thing with other people...why compare LYF with everyone else?
    Right...Right??

errmm.. i only compare LYF with the actresses that she played roles with and actresses she act with.. well actually, I only compare her to Ady, IDY adn Carmen. :shrugs:

I don't see how it is fair to compare her with actresses she is not affiliated with. anyways, we all know Crazy' undying devotion to LYF.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

is she with anybody? (like boyfriend)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    they both look very similar in the pics, like what sugar said, its the eyes, and lips i guess. but they both look really pretty in ancient costumes, they have that chinese oriental look, you know the phoneix eyes, danity nose, cherry lips.
    Hands down LYF

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywu
    Hands down LYF
    LoL...I feel the same way...and probably majority of the people.

they are both attractive but Liu Yi fei is more something. I am not sure..maybe has more the reserved and elegant qi zhi.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    they are both attractive but Liu Yi fei is more something. I am not sure..maybe has more the reserved and elegant qi zhi.
    IMO..LYF just looks more feminine than most of the actress out there.

her cheekbones.. and the shape of her face make it so that the make up will make her look marvelous. LYF seems prettier in most cases... but somehow I like Shengyi more.. She seems more pure, and natural... while like u said.. LYF has more of that feminine look.
    BTW.. i only know shengyi huang from Kung Fu Hustle. I didn't know she was in other productions. I saw her in classic costume, what series is that? o.O?
    BTW.. i dun think she looks good in classic tho. =X
    Shengyi Huang seem to have a better smile tho... but nothing can beat the smile of Kim Tea Hee lol. She got the prettiest smile of all ^^.
    www.SinoEuro.net - The Sino European Business, Study and Lifestyle community.

Du Gu Qiu Ai - Lonely, in search of love.

she seems like stephen chow's type in terms of appearence, very similar to athena chu, which chow seems to go for.

Wow, I didn't know her name til now. Hmm. This girl's beautiful. I think both her and Crystal are gorgeous in different ways.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/liti3691/bccad8ff.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    Wow, I didn't know her name til now. Hmm. This girl's beautiful. I think both her and Crystal are gorgeous in different ways.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/liti3691/bccad8ff.jpg')

Is that in order from left to right...Fann Wong, LYF and Eva?