its great to see the hockey thread is alive once again! its been a long quiet winter here.
1. i read from the local paper that brule would prefer to not be drafted by the canucks cuz there'll be too much pressure. which is y im hoping the nucks to stay away from him. if he thinks playing for the nucks is pressure, wait till he plays in the playoff, yikes!
2. i love almo too, hes so entertaining to watch, and so much skill. but hes so moody sometimes, when he dont wanna play he stop doing anything. him and bure were probably the 2 most skillful players to ever play for the nucks, too bad they are both now forced into retirement from injuries. i'll miss bure.
3. crosby and lemieux will be fun to watch. i think mario found himself another torch carrier. first lemieux, then jagr, now crosby, theres a superstar every decade for the pens. call it a gut feeling, but crosby-malkin combo mite be the next forsberg-sakic.
4. call it another gut feeling, but i think burkie will go w/ jackson w/ the #2 pick.
5. at #10, the nucks can still get a good prospect (o'mara, skille) but i rather they trade it for a 2nd line winger for the sedins.