Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1464

Thread: Hockey anyone?

Did u guys see the Belak/ Janssen fight? It was a great payback for his hit on Kaberle

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

i haven't have much time to watch hockey highlights lately. buffalo clinched a playoff spot, so that leaves 7 spots in the east and 8 in the east.

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by douggilmour
    Did u guys see the Belak/ Janssen fight? It was a great payback for his hit on Kaberle
    dat was sweet justice, altho i wish janseen got more of an ***-kicking.
    lately theres been ppl talkin about gettin fighting out of the game, even colin campbell is sayin it. i dunno if its a good idea, i think fightin have a purpose in hockey, but its tough to see so many ppl gettin hurt. im not sure if i want fightin in or out of the game, glad i dont have to make dat choice.

oh btw, look at the west standing, we mite see all 8 playoff team gettin over 100pts season, dat will be a first!

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

that would be quite something if all 8 teams need 100 points, but out of all the teams in the west, i think only calgary can't reach 100.

the oilers are waiting for july 1st. 12 straight losses, franchise record, 8 times we were shut out, another franchise record.

Quote Originally Posted by trizz251
    that would be quite something if all 8 teams need 100 points, but out of all the teams in the west, i think only calgary can't reach 100.

the oilers are waiting for july 1st. 12 straight losses, franchise record, 8 times we were shut out, another franchise record.
    oilers should look forward to the draft, 3 1st rounders? u can do lots to help rebuild your team in 1 day lol

i'm hoping lowe trades one of those picks and some other useless guy for like a pick next season or for a player who's signed for multiple years and who's consistent

CANUCKS CLINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

so did like 4 other teams too. i think, well the west is pretty much set, now its just the east, and YEAH pittsburgh is in. the two teams i'm planning to cheer for are in. pittsburgh and nuks. damm you guys, you convert me to cheer for you guys in the PO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    CANUCKS CLINCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    back in nov, who would'a thot dat the nucks would clinch a PO at all? now we r challenging for the president trophy. im pretty excited about the PO, it feels like we r unbeatable some time durin this streak. now if nazzy can snap out of his funk we'd be a team to fear for everybody.

Jack Johnson makes first NHL debut with Kings against Canucks.

Canucks win 4-2 final WOO!!

Haha Johnson got a nice little welcoming gift from one of our very own Vancouver Canuck - Bulis, of all people. LOL did you peeps see that hit? Bulis and his sexy hip totally manhandled Johnson into a ferris wheel. Welcome to the NHL, Jack!

Roberto Luongo with 45 wins come on Bobby lu ! You can reach and break Parent's record! Hopefully..

Vigneault ties/ breaks franchise record for most wins in a single season by a Vancouver headcoach. Congrats and go for the Jack Adams too!

But most importantly, bring Lord Stanley to Vancouver.

lord stanley to vancouver? really you guys believe so? i dont really know what to say about vancouver, they can make it if they play as a team more, and not let luongo play his hearts out to win every game by 1 goal. but with luongo in net, can you guys really lose?

lord stanley to vancouver? really you guys believe so? i dont really know what to say about vancouver, they can make it if they play as a team more, and not let luongo play his hearts out to win every game by 1 goal. but with luongo in net, can you guys really lose?
    I'm not so confident or positive to a point that I can guarantee we'll bring the Cup to Vancouver - I was simply saying that let's hope the boys can bring the prize that matters most to this city.

To be honest with you, I'm not even very confident about the Canucks in the playoffs. Luongo is a world class goaltender, but unproven with 0 experience in the playoffs. He is easily one of the best out there but who knows, everything can be a different story once you hit the postseason.

As for the rest, the opponents will definitely know who to shut down. And that obviously would be the Sedin twins and maybe Pyatt too, since he's got it rollin with them in the same line. Sedins (and Pyatt?)will be guaranteed constant shut down targets, which means Morrison, Cooke especially NASLUND absolutely have to step it up big time and handle the production and threat.

As for Bulis - it'd be great already if he doesn't take penalties late into the game. But he's been really steppin it up lately and has been striving to improve and prove himself quite a lot of times this season, so it could all change for him as a whole new start in some way. That Bulis - you never know what he would do. Ex. - LA game - he, of all people, gives Jack Johnson the best welcome to the NHL ever I follow the Habs quite a bit so back in Montreal, I already know this guy has the set skills and presence of a good forward, just lacking the hockey sense whatsoever. He has a good shot and one of the better one on one players on our team.

It's really hard to say who will do well in the post season. We see the canucks a lot and know how good Luongo is, but the other 7 teams are just as confident. I meant anybody in the West can win this year. It's gonna be great. I just can't wait. Fricking playoff tickets cost so much, but I dun care im getting em, but i need to find somebody willing to shell out the money to go.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7
    Bulis and his sexy hip totally manhandled Johnson into a ferris wheel. Welcome to the NHL, Jack!

Vigneault ties/ breaks franchise record for most wins in a single season by a Vancouver headcoach. Congrats and go for the Jack Adams too!
    combine dat wif pyatt's eyes and u'd get yourself a sexy beast!!
    its pretty impressive dat Vino broke the win record in his first season as a coach. to change the way the team plays from last yr, it took him about 20 games to get the players to gel. imagine the record we'd have if they gel rite from the get-go. we'd be pushing 60 wins by now!
    and im really happy we got salo signed for $3.5M per. i was sure he'd get $5M per in the open market. i dunno how nonis is doing it, but he somehow keep getting his players to sign for less than market value. its great to c us not having to overpaid like toronto and boston did last summer wif kubina and chara.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89
    It's really hard to say who will do well in the post season. We see the canucks a lot and know how good Luongo is, but the other 7 teams are just as confident. I meant anybody in the West can win this year. It's gonna be great. I just can't wait. Fricking playoff tickets cost so much, but I dun care im getting em, but i need to find somebody willing to shell out the money to go.
    good luck finding tix for the playoff, everybody wants them. have u been to any playoff games b4? i heard the atmosphere is totally different from a regular season game. someday i'll treat myself to a playoff game...someday...

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    good luck finding tix for the playoff, everybody wants them. have u been to any playoff games b4? i heard the atmosphere is totally different from a regular season game. someday i'll treat myself to a playoff game...someday...
    I went to Game 3 (i think it was) against the Rangers of the 94 finals when Bure was ejected. I also went to Game 1 of the 04 playoffs against the Flames. And yes the atmosphere is totally different.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

haven't been to a playoff game b4. i couldn't last season too, my exams were around that time, basically i was studying and watching the games at the same time. and i aced all my exams so it was great, haha.

I wish i could have got tickets to the game, i probably didn't have enough cash any ways. so what's the chances that colorado is gonna kick calgary out? i dont want calgary to make it, i also dont want carolina to make it. do you guys think the canes will make it? if they don't thats a pretty nice present to all edmontonians, HAHA

whoa almo u went to a game during the cup final? lucky *******, haha jkjk. man dat game against the rangers must be crazy, i'd give anything to watch bure in his prime again.

haha trizz i hope carolina make it, cuz it'll just be sad if the finalists from last season both miss the PO.

what's the chances that colorado is gonna kick calgary out? i dont want calgary to make it, i also dont want carolina to make it. do you guys think the canes will make it? if they don't thats a pretty nice present to all edmontonians, HAHA
    The chances of Calgary not making the playoffs are equal to the chances Edmonton will make the playoffs. Here comes the red mile again.

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    whoa almo u went to a game during the cup final? lucky *******, haha jkjk. man dat game against the rangers must be crazy, i'd give anything to watch bure in his prime again.

haha trizz i hope carolina make it, cuz it'll just be sad if the finalists from last season both miss the PO.
    The problem was, Bure got ejected early on and messier kicked our @$$ haha.
    Last edited by almo89; 04-02-07 at 06:06 AM.