Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1464

Thread: Hockey anyone?

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by almo89
    The problem was, Bure got ejected early on and messier kicked our @$$ haha.
    damn dat messier, killed us as and oiler, rangers and canucks. he truly is a curse to us

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    damn dat messier, killed us as and oiler, rangers and canucks. he truly is a curse to us
    LOL that harsh sums it up.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

YEAHHHHHHHH canes not in the playoffs, YES YES YES YES YES!!!!

ha suckers.

theres this person at school who's from vancouver and yeah i dont want to tell her i'm cheering for the nuks or else she'll rub it in my face that we can't make it, so i'll cheer for nuks on here only, haha and with my friends. My dream finals this year is pens against nuks, that would be awesome, crosby against luongo.

messier didn't kill us he was great for us and i think just us only, haha.

I know it is a long shot, but I hope Colorado makes it into the final. I would love to see Colorado and Detroit face each other. I would make me

Quote Originally Posted by Kolab
    I know it is a long shot, but I hope Colorado makes it into the final. I would love to see Colorado and Detroit face each other. I would make me
    That'll all depend on if the Oilers can beat the Flames at Pengrowth tomorrow. With the Flames being 30-8-2 at home and Edmonton playing the way they have been the past month and a bit, the chances are not very likely.

Yeah, I know it not very likely that Colorado will make the playoffs. But as a Detroit red wings fan, I would love to see these two teams play because they bring out the best in each other. But one can always hope

I also happy that detroit inked Datsyuk to a 7 year deal. He is one of my favorite players beside from Hasek. I just love that quirky goaltender.

7 yrs $47M is way too much for a playoff choker like datsyuk. u'll hate dat contract by the 3rd yr. the wings r lucky they suckered zetterberg into taking such a low salary, dat'll even out some of the overpaying for pavel.

i too would like to see a det/col series, but those stupid oilers r gonna ruin it by playing like an ECHL team. funny how they r now the lowest scoring team in the league after so many predict them to score 300 goals this season.

trizz i too would like to see a pit/van final. or a ott/van final will be good too, or basically any eastern team vs van final will make me happy. a buf/van final will be really interesting for my family.

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

correction that'll be a CHL team as quoted from oilers msg board. well at least we can get the lottery now, we have onee of the top five draft picks. I need to go out and get myself a pens jersey and right now i'm too worried about finals to even think about hockey so i'm really really out of it.

HEY new ppl, HI, welcome to the thread of me the oil fan and monkey the nuk fan, not a great combo, but hey its cool here, haha.

p.s. he's a leila tong lover

The NUCKS clinch the division! Bring on those Stars!

Do we play luongo tomorrow or let him rest? We all know Luongo wants to play cause he wants to tie Marty.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Who cares about the Western Conference teams? East PWNS.

I'll just be glad if any Canadian team wins.

Speaking of which, I can't believe the LEAFS won tonight!!! YEAH. My support must've helped Goodbye, Montreal.

Now, the Islanders just have to lose tomorrow. Go Devils! Although the Devils are probably coasting by now...if the stupid Devils don't move their butts tomorrow I'm going to have a hemorrhage or two.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Who cares about the Western Conference teams? East PWNS.

I'll just be glad if any Canadian team wins.

Speaking of which, I can't believe the LEAFS won tonight!!! YEAH. My support must've helped Goodbye, Montreal.

Now, the Islanders just have to lose tomorrow. Go Devils! Although the Devils are probably coasting by now...if the stupid Devils don't move their butts tomorrow I'm going to have a hemorrhage or two.
    Who cares about the laffs. Raycroft will not carry the team far. The Leafs will knocked out after the 1st round.

Okay, I'm probably the lone Flames fan here, but...
    WOOHOO!! Flames are in the playoffs!! Go Flames Go!!!!

Okay, it's out of my system now......

haha i love your user name Hoju, reminds me of a really funny simpsons episode. too bad ur a flames fan tho, i dont like them lol. still i think they'll beat the wings in 6 mainly because datsyuk is such a playoff choker.

stupid leafs where did all those goals came from? i wanted the habs to make it, cant believe they blew a 3 goals lead.

im glad we dont have to play the sharks in the 1st round, dang they r just too big and strong for us, in a 7 gmaes series they'll destroy us physically. altho playin the stars sucks too, we'll trap each other to 1-0 games 7 times in the next 2 wks . lets just hope the playoff-turco shows up against us.

lastly gratz to luongo for a great season. 47 wins this season, 2nd most of all time? dats amazing. definitly hart trophy candidate.

DAMM why can't the leafs lose, i thought they were down and out and i was all ready to start cheering when the habs were up 5-3.

and man why did we win tonight? there goes the lottery oh wells, at least the boys got some sort of confidence going into the off season, i guess its now go nuks go until playoffs are over. I think i'm gonna swing around cheering here and there but mainly my loyalties will be for nuks, pens, sabres or ducks.

lastly gratz to luongo for a great season. 47 wins this season, 2nd most of all time? dats amazing. definitly hart trophy candidate.
    Marty will win in though cause he has way more shutouts. It's really hard to be not biased when we get to see Luongo all year.

stupid leafs where did all those goals came from? i wanted the habs to make it, cant believe they blew a 3 goals lead.
    It was actually a two goal lead, and if you want to know specifically, they came from that C guy that I don't feel like spelling, McCabe, and Wellwood.

I would've preferred Montreal to make it over the Islanders (eww) though, so now that it's an either Islanders or Leafs situation, I'm going to kick some Devil butt if those folks don't PWN the Islanders tonight.

Quite frankly, the Leafs have little chance against the Sabres (especially given that awful, awful game a while ago...) but Canadians love hockey more than any other nation, there are so many Leafs fans, and the poor folks haven't seen a playoff game since 2004. That earns my sympathy.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

NO LEAFS NO!!!

2 years in a row.

They had the chance to finish off Islanders last week. Damnit. They don't deserve to get in thats for sure. They should of tank the Montreal game so a Canadian team can make it at least.

damm those leafs, if they weren't gonna make it at least let the habs make it... this is so not cool at all.

Well now to really get back to school work i guess its a good thing that i dont have hockey bothering me so i dont screw up my GPA, haha

but i guess i'll tune in to the pens vs ottawa series, nuks and stars and i think that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by trizz251
    DAMM why can't the leafs lose, i thought they were down and out and i was all ready to start cheering when the habs were up 5-3.

and man why did we win tonight? there goes the lottery oh wells, at least the boys got some sort of confidence going into the off season, i guess its now go nuks go until playoffs are over. I think i'm gonna swing around cheering here and there but mainly my loyalties will be for nuks, pens, sabres or ducks.
    not very LOYAL when ur cheering for 4 different team trizz

almo, i think crosby will take the hart. the nhl wants to make him the poster boy of hockey, and he did become the youngest player to win the art ross. luongo should get some serious consideration for taking a non-playoff team (last season) to a 3rd seed finish this yr. altho i agree brodeur's shutouts number is ridicolous so he'll probably finish 2nd in voting.

sparky and the_one, i honestly feel kinda bad for leaf fans now, dat was such a tease to have the devils tie it w/ 1 sec left, only to lose in shootout. but i think it makes no diff whether it was the habs, leafs or isles, i think buffalo will steamroll over them in 4 games. maybe this can be a blessing in disguise for leaf-land, if this can get JFJ fired u guys will be better off for the future.

ok guys, prediction time. im pretty horrible at this but its always fun.

west:
    flames over wings in 6. theres only 1 bigger playoff choker than bertuzzi, and its datsyuk, they both play for the wings, enough said.

ducks over wilds in 6. pronger + neidermayer > gaborik + demitra.

nucks over stars in 7. my pick for most boring series in the playoff. i'll still watch every game tho

sharks over preds in 6. too much firepower, vokoun is shaky in net lately.

east:
    sabres over isles in 4. its only a formality, no chance of upet here.

devils over lightning in 5. brodeur > lecavalier + st louis. no depth for tampa.

rangers over thrashers in 7. jagr and lundquivst will carry NY to the 2nd round.

sens over pens in 6. crosby have lessons to learn about the playoff.