Thread: u can't party w/ snoop dogg

Default u can't party w/ snoop dogg (史奴比狗狗)

VICTORIA BECKHAM BANS DAVID FROM PARTYING WITH SNOOP

Former Spice Girl Victoria Beckham ordered Snoop Dogg(史奴比狗狗) to stay away from her husband David after Saturday's Live 8 gig -- because she feared the womanizing rapper would be a bad influence on the soccer star.

The Real Madrid ace was thrilled when his idol, Snoop invited him to go partying with him after the historic concert.

But Victoria was horrified by the proposal and banned David from spending the evening with the hip-hop lothario.

She says, "I told (Snoop) 'Look Mr. Snoopy, you're not taking my husband out, I know all about your reputation.'

"As if I'd let David go out with him. I don't think he liked me calling him Mr. Snoopy, he didn't find it very funny."

David -- who gave Snoop a Real Madrid Beckham shirt as an apology -- adds, "I've wanted to meet him for ages. We got on well.

"I was impressed with his knowledge of [soccer]."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tw.music.yahoo.com/star/pic/snoopdogg.jpg')
    Last edited by jay_z; 07-05-05 at 12:00 AM.

omg wat a b**** shes so freaken bossy wdf i cant believe he jus took it like that i would be pissed off like hell heyloooz its snoop dogg lolz

this is perhaps one of the most funny Entertainment articles I have ever read in my entire life...
    "Mr. Snoopy"...I could so see the look on Snoop's face. Wonder if Snoop will Victoria....

It's at this point I would imitate the sound of a cracking whip.....but I don't know how to translate it into words nor would I know how to spell it.

The bottom line is...Beckham's whipped.
    I'm not a robot like you. I don't like having disks crammed into me... unless they're Oreos, and then only in the mouth - Fry

Thats funny, she's calling him Mr. Snoopy.

I don't blame her. "Snoopy" is a bad influence and she did the right thing. I would do it too...
    Jason Wu Jing is HOT!!!

Wu Jing and Anita Yuen Fanfic:
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/JB (Romance)