Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roundrobin - Long Huanyun & Lin Feng story

Wow that was really good! Great update!

By the time that Long HongYun got outside Yeyue Xue was no where to be seen. For a momment he just stood there silently panicking, Yeyue Xue skills seemed to surpass his own she was bound to find Lin Feng before he did. Furthermore he had no idea where he was, this place was absolutely foreign to him. But it was important that he reached Lin Feng before Yeyue Xue did, he didn't even want to think about what would happen to Lin Feng if Yeyue Xue got to her first.

He started running down the mountain in a random method turning here and there entirely on instinct. Luckily for him he soon reached to bottom of the mountain, however he stopped again. He had no idea where to turn from here, he was about to turn to his right when suddenly a voice behind him said, "No, you should run the other way."

Long HongYun turned back to see that maiden that Lin Feng and him had run into not too long ago....

Lin Feng looked at the masked women in front of her with a look of strong dislike on her face. They were now both standing in the middle of a forest, lost.

After Lin Feng had told that masked woman about the favour that she wanted in return, which was for the woman to help her rescue Long HongYun, the woman had laughed loudly telling her that the task was all too easy. She had led Lin Feng into this forest where they were now both lost.

"I thought you told me that you knew where Yeyue Xue lives," Lin Feng said accusingly. "Somehow I doubt that this is where she hides herself."

"Don't get sarcastic with me you cheeky girl," the masked woman replied quickly coming to her own defense, "If you would just shut your mouth for a momment and let me think, then I will find the way again."

Lin Feng rudely snorted, but she said no more. However after a few minutes which seemed to last forever, Lin Feng grew impatient and was about to nag the woman once again, but she was cut short when a figure flew over their heads and landed in front of them.

Lin Feng quickly ran to stand closer to the masked woman when she saw who the person was.

"That's her," Lin Feng whispered to the masked woman.

Yeyue Xue looked at Lin Feng with a dark look on her face, without a word she dived at Lin Feng her palm struck out. With her rage to fuel her, she knew that one strike from her and Lin Feng would surely not survive....

---

okay another part from me! I hope it made sense!

Seeing the ferocity of the attack, the masked lady in green realised that Yeyue Xue had meant to take Ling Feng’s life. But how could she allow this to happen? She needed Lin Feng to tell her where the Mad Monk of Lingtu had gone. Reacting in desperation the masked woman in green had no other option but to give Ling Feng a hard shove in the back. The masked woman in green then evaded the palm being launched at her and swiftly returned an attack of her own. Yeyue Xue starred down at the masked lady in green. She was clearly outraged. Giving a thunderous scream she launched another series of attacks.

Such was the level of inner energy being exerted by the masked lady in green that Lin Feng was propelled several miles in the air, over and above Yeyue Xue’s head. Looking down Lin Feng noticed that the two ladies had become engaged in a heated battle. Moments later she had landed in a thicket of bushes about 100 metres away. Lin Feng was about to get up and run, when she felt a gentle hand restraining her. Shocked by the unexpected event, Lin Feng was going to scream out for help. She was greatly surprised upon turning around. For it was none other than LongHong Yun who was crouched down in the thicket behind her, and was holding her hand.

Lin Feng was going to ask LongHong Yun how he got to be there, but he just shook his head and said no words. Indicating that it was not a good time for Lin Feng to speak and that he wanted to remain hidden, as he did not want Yeyue Xue to know that he had arrived. He knew that Yeyue Xue would only become more outraged upon seeing the two of them together that it would further motivate her to kill Lin Feng.

Peeping out to watch the battle that had unfolded, Lin Feng nodded to indicate that she agreed that it was not a good time to be asking questions of LongHong Yun. She blushed slightly as she realised that LongHong Yun was still holding her hands. But she didn’t mind it. No one seemed to have paid much attention to them at this point in time. Together they watched the heated battle between Yeyue Xue.

Over 50 stances had passed during this time and the two ladies had fought to a standstill. Yeyue Xue was shocked that she could not overcome the masked lady in green with the skills she had acquired from the LianHua Compendium. With each passing exchanged, Yeyue Xue, became weaker and weaker. Her vital pressure points felt as if they had been jabbed by several needles. Another 50 stances were exchanged before the pain became unbearable. Yeyue Xue gave a loud yell before slumping to the ground. She immediately coughed up a mouthful of blood. She had been utterly defeated. But she did not know why.

The masked lady stood above Yeyue Xue with a smile. She held a straw doll in her right hand. Wrapped around the doll was a piece of silk cloth. The pattern of which matched the exact fabric of the dress that Yeyue Xue was currently wearing. A number of tiny needles had penetrated through straw doll.

Yeyue Xue gasped in horror as she finally uncovered how she was defeated so easily. It was not because of her skills that she lost. But rather she had been bewitched by some wicked spell. Unknown to Yeyue Xue, when she attacked Ling Feng, the masked lady in green had launched a surprise attack and managed to rip a piece of fabric from her clothing. She then used some ancient witchcraft to place a spell on Yeyue Xue using the piece of fabric she had obtained.

“So you’re the Sichuan Witch, Fa Mun Kit!”, remarked Yeyue Xue using all her years of knowledge and experience of wulin.

To that the masked lady in green smiled and replied, “…..

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was doin some 'stuff' went I wrote this so hopes it made sense and flows logically with the recent updates....
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

That was really good Long I'm so glad that "the masked women" has a name now! That was really cool how you gave her the special ability to use spells!

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

is her socery supposed to be the infamous 'miao' magic. cool. can't wait to read what's next. hope someone runs with the LHY/LF/YYX angle. will LF ever find out what happened between LHY and YYX. will things work out. curious?, i sure am.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

“So you’re the Sichuan Witch, Fa Mun Kit!”, remarked Yeyue Xue using all her years of knowledge and experience of wulin.

To that the masked lady in green smiled and replied, “… You're not bad yourself, MidnightMoon Snow."

Now that YeYue Xue knew who her opponent was, things made sense. If she hadn't used witchcraft, Yeyue xue couldn't have been defeated!

YeYue Xue said nothing, her goddess-like face showing no trace of emotion. Suddenly a cold purple fog descended on them. Nobody could see anything. Nobody dared to move, not even Fa Mun Kit.

*SU* Something was flying through the fog-filled air.. It was YeYue Xue's silver belt, coiling its way to the straw doll like it had a life of its own. With that doll in her hand, YeYue Xue said, "You managed to defeat me once with your craft. You shall have mercy. We'll meet again here in fifteen days. Then your vile sorcery wouldn't be able to save you. Bring Long Huanyun with you."

Then came a bleak silence. Nobody said anything. Nobody moved.

A while passed. The purple fog started to lift.

Lin Feng couldn't bear it and said, "What.. .."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lin Feng couldn't bear it and said, "What was that all about? Why was Yeyue Xue after me? And where did all the purple fog come from?" She looked at Long Huanyun as if he would know all the answers.

Long Huanyun blushed he didn't really want to tell Ling Feng the reason that Yeyue Xue was after her, that was a story that should be left for another time.

"I'm not sure," he said shrugging, he wasn't entirely lying he didn't know where the purple fog was coming from.

Lin Feng nodded then she suddenly jumped, as if she just realised something, she took Long Huanyun's hand and silently walked towards the other direction, away from the area where Fa Mun Kit and Yeyue Xue were just fighting.

After a few moments they were well away from the scene, Lin Feng let go of his hand and smiled brightly at him.

"So how are you feeling?" she asked. "Hows the poison going?"

"Actually," Long Huanyun started, "Yeyue Xue has already given me the antidote..."

Lin Feng looked at Long Huanyun confused, "Really why would she do that? She doesn't strike me as a kind giving person..."

Long Huanyun blushed again, then changed the subject, "Why were you Fa Mun Kit? Why did you have to sneak away before?"

Lin Feng giggled, totally forgetting about the last subject, "I tricked her... I told her that I knew where that monk was so that I could get her to help me find you. But now I've found you, I needed to get away before she discovered the truth..."

Long Huanyun was about to reply when suddenly a figure flew above their heads and landed in front of them, it was Fa Mun Kit, and she didn't look happy.

Before any of them could react, she stretched out her arm and grabbed Lin Feng's neck....

Cool
    Now I wonder what happened between Long Huanyun and Yeyue Xue?

hmm... since no on is writing I will write you guys will be amazed at how much time I have on my hands....

okies so here we go...

Before any of them could react, she stretched out her arm and grabbed Lin Feng's neck....

Lin Feng put her hand over Fa Mun Kit hands, as her face contorted in pain.

Perhaps I shouldn't of lied, she thought to herself. She looked over to Long Huanyun with a pleading look on her face.

Long Huanyun raised his fist and aimed it at Fa Mun Kit, surprisingly Fa Mun Kit did not dodge the attack, just standing there letting Long Huanyun hurt her. However after she got hit she clutched onto Lin Feng's throat even tighter. Lin Feng was now almost unconscious.

"What do you want?" Long Huanyun asked desperately.

"She lied to me, now she is going to pay the price for it," Fa Mun Kit replied.

Long Huanyun started to panic, from the looks of things the only thing that was keeping Lin Feng upright was the grip that Ma Fun Kit had on her. Long Huanyun gathereed all the strength that he could muster within the short amount of time and aimed it at Fa Mun Kit amazingly this time she was injured and her grip on Lin Feng's throat loosened. However she quickly recovered, she was about to grip harder on Lin Fengs throat when suddenly she looked around and moved her head in the air as if trying to catch something...

Long Huanyun looked at her and did the same, he could hear some chanting...

Okies theres my part... again

Long Huanyun looked at her and did the same, he could hear some chanting...

"Amituofu...Buddha, blessed be Thou..."

The voice came from afar and sounded extremely faint, difficult even for the trained ear to hear. But the lady in green gown heard it. Her hearing was even sharper than Long Huanyun's so that she was able to detect the mad monk's presence even before he began his chanting.

Through the slits of her mask, Fa Mun Kit's eyes grew bright as though they were lit from inside and hard like jewels. Then just as suddenly as they lit, they softened and her voice was like melted butter when she called out, "Oh darling! You're here finally!"

She shoved Lin Feng away who could only scramble to her feet, pale-faced and still gasping for breath. Long Huanyun ran to Lin Feng's side just as Fa Mun Kit leapt into the air and disappeared from sight.

The woods was quiet once more. A gentle breeze was blowing. Long Huanyun took Lin Feng's hand and helped her up.

"Are you all right?" Long Huanyun asked, searching her face.

The intense look in his eyes made Lin Feng blush and she could only say softly, "Yes, yes. I'm fine." But Long Huanyun was still holding her hand and didn't seem to want to let go. After a while, Lin Feng turned to Long Huanyun and asked, "Is she gone?"

Long Huanyun was looking around him, cocking his head to one side as though trying to catch some indiscernable sounds from the distance. He shook his head after a moment, saying, "They're gone."

"They?" Lin Feng asked. When Fa Mun Kit was strangling her, cutting out all her air, Lin Feng was aware of nothing but the pain in her throat and her lungs screaming for breath. She could not have heard the chanting which actually saved her life.

"I think it was the mad monk," Long Huanyun told her.

"Meng Lingtu?" Lin Feng asked, frowning in puzzlement. She never did any favor to this monk, how could it be that every time she was in dire need of outside help, he always appeared? She shook her head and murmured, "This Meng Lingtu is really mad. Fa Mun Kit was looking all over for him. Could it be she found him at last?"

"Meng Lingtu has evaded her for this long. I doubt he will have any difficulty evading her now," Long Huanyun replied matter-of-factly. He glanced at Lin Feng and smiled, "It's good I found you. I thought..."

But whatever Long Huanyun was about to say, he was not able to finish. His eyes suddenly widened at that moment, focused at a fixed point somewhere behind Lin Feng...
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

..long huanyun stammered,"brother.." linfeng turned around wondering,"brother.." there was a young man standing behind them, he looked about 20yrs old, handsome and well dressed, the most startling thing about him was his resemblsence to huanyun. while huanyun had delicate almost femine features, this young man was definataly masculine in every way. he looked like a general victorious from war, lin feng blushed when she saw him. LHY stood up slowly, pulling lin feng to her feet. lin feng turned to LHY,"is this your brother, how come you didn't mention you had one", turning to the newcomer, she bowed and introduced herself,"greeting, my name is lin feng, how do i address older bro...ah". LHY saddenly pulled her away just in time as the newcomer tried to snatch LF arm. "LHY's brother frowned as LF escaped his grasp,"why did you do that, i just wanted to take the young lady, why do you try to spoil my fun". lin feng was shocked to hear him say that. fun.what kind of fun is he talking about. the man turned his gaze towards lin feng, showing a strange look. smiling he said,"young lady, your so pretty, why don't you come with me, my name is Long XueHuan. Xue as in blood, Huan as in happy. blood makes me happy, ha,ha,ha".
    looking at LHY to understand what was happening, lin feng was in a panick, but LHY said nothing, did nothing, he just watched his brother. "lin feng, run, run as fast as you can, don't stop." lin feng looked and LHY,"why". "GO!!". with that he launched himself at his mad brother with his palms floating in front of him.....

in sentimental swordsman, long3xiao was a sadist and insane, and lianhua compedium is somewhat unordotox, so a crazy son practise the skill, the result is a crazy bro. long xuehuan. what will happen next.

"GO!!". with that he launched himself at his mad brother with his palms floating in front of him.....

Lin Feng looked at the battle folding out in fron of her with a confused look on her face.

Did she just cause that? She asked herself. From what she could gather this Long XueHuan was Long Huanyuns brother... but if they were related than why were they fighting?

Lin Feng watched as Long Huanyun flew towards his brother, his palms aiming directly at his chest. But LXH was even faster than LHY, he dodged the attack a in a blink of an eye was standing behind LHY. He had a smile oh his face and tapped on LHY's back, it was like this fight to him was just a game to him. LHY turned around to face him all ready to attack but his brother was already gone. It was like he just dissappeared into thin air.

LHY turned to see that his brother was standing next to Lin Feng. LXH gave Lin Feng a very dashing smile, Lin Feng looked at LHY and back at LXH and smiled. She really didn't know what she should do. She could see LHY walking closer and closer to them...

Okies thats all I can think off I wanted to write something but I wasn't sure what so I hope I didnt stuff it up for anyone here who had different ideas... plus i'm not good at writing fighting scenes so yeah... anyways hoping that someone can pick up from there

Has this round robin story officially determinated?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩