Thread: About ZZR

Default About ZZR

If Zhang Wu Ji is on his 'HIGH' and channel his 9Y and QK till maxmium level , do you think ZZR will still have a slightest chance of winning ZWJ, a cheap shot or something?

Quote Originally Posted by hentaixp
    If Zhang Wu Ji is on his 'HIGH' and channel his 9Y and QK till maxmium level , do you think ZZR will still have a slightest chance of winning ZWJ, a cheap shot or something?
    Unless she murders him in his sleep, she has no chance whatsoever. Cheung Mo Gei's martial arts were so far beyond Chow Chi Yerk's (even after her very limited 9 Yum Jen Ging training) that if he had any malicious intent against her at all, she'd have a snowball's chance in a blast furnace of surviving. Chow Chi Yerk was betting her life on Cheung Mo Gei's compassionate nature, his guilty conscience (for having left her at the altar), and the hope that he was actually still in love with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Unless she murders him in his sleep, she has no chance whatsoever. Cheung Mo Gei's martial arts were so far beyond Chow Chi Yerk's (even after her very limited 9 Yum Jen Ging training) that if he had any malicious intent against her at all, she'd have a snowball's chance in a blast furnace of surviving. Chow Chi Yerk was betting her life on Cheung Mo Gei's compassionate nature, his guilty conscience (for having left her at the altar), and the hope that he was actually still in love with her.

What a risky gamble!! But Cheung Mo Gei shouldn't allow himself to be hurt by her pussy paws

ZWJ might have some difficulties if he has to face with MCF and her white bone claw.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai guy
    ZWJ might have some difficulties if he has to face with MCF and her white bone claw.

Not really. He'd fare about as well as the Greats would against Mui Chiu Fung, and judging by how easily West Poison Au Yeung Fung killed her, she wouldn't be more than a mere nuisance to Cheung Mo Gei.

What a risky gamble!! But Cheung Mo Gei shouldn't allow himself to be hurt by her pussy paws

He felt he had to. First, his conscience was killing him. Second, he hoped it would buy some merciful treatment for Tse Tsun. By letting Chow Chi Yerk "humiliate" him front of the entire wulin, Cheung Mo Gei hoped that her anger would be assuaged enough for her to not become one more obstacle in the quest to liberate Tse Tsun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Not really. He'd fare about as well as the Greats would against Mui Chiu Fung, and judging by how easily West Poison Au Yeung Fung killed her, she wouldn't be more than a mere nuisance to Cheung Mo Gei.
    A great ability without the a great mentality.
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----

i remember one part of HSDS , it says ' Cheung Mo Gei picks up 9Yin to read and after reading a few chapters , he can feel that its as profound as 9yang and potentially lethal. I wonder if he will practise it.

i remember one part of HSDS , it says ' Cheung Mo Gei picks up 9Yin to read and after reading a few chapters , he can feel that its as profound as 9yang and potentially lethal. I wonder if he will practise it.
    I don't think Cheung Mo Gei believed it was possible. He didn't have a clue how anybody could reconcile the two manuals' divergent underlying philosophies.

ZWJ wasn't really injured by ZZR's palm attack. What injured him was his redirecting his 100% palm blast back onto himself after realising that ZZR's inner power was pathetic and she would be blasted into pieces by his strike.

Ken, Wuji said that only geniuses like ZSF would be able to learn both. He didn't say that it was impossible.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Actually, ZWJ said that Zhang SanFeng might be able to mix the two together. And he didn't sound all that certain.

It seems that 9 Yin and 9 Yang are something like like aerobics training(like gymanists) and strength training(like weightlifters). They're inherently opposites, so you can't train in one way without becoming worse in the other.

Yup, there were never any doubts that 9Yin was on par with 9Yang... Those few lines have a greater importance in telling readers (those who may not have read LOCH & ROCH) that 9Yin was not evil in nature and that ZZR had only learnt the vicious savage shortcuts that formed only a tiny part of the manual.