Thread: Zheng Ban Qiao channel 8.7pm finale

Unhappy Zheng Ban Qiao(Doomed to Oblivion) channel 8.7pm finale

Who has it?I was pretty much pissed off by myself because I have been following each and every single episode.Yet I missed the last one,geez,really want to kill myself .

So anyone has it?Could you please send it to me?I really need it badly.I dont mind paying it for it.I know the best would be to buy the whole series,but it is plain illogical for me to do that.

Thank you and I love you.I really need it.
    Last edited by kicker; 07-09-05 at 03:41 PM.

ehhh, sounds like I'm not the only one who missed he last ep..anyway who knows anything abt the ending? its ok for me not to watch it..but if someone could provide some info on the finale..i will be happy with tat! So did Yijie die? Or she commit suicide, become a nun? what happen to the others? what abt Zheng Ban Qiao..did he accept Wumei finally? So somebody please help to fill in the last ep if you can!!!

I missed the first fourteen minutes of the show... but here goes. ^^

Banqiao still decided to take the rap for Yijie so Wumei and Huang Shen went to talk to Yijie, trying to convince her to admit to her crimes and save Banqiao. Yijie refused, saying that Banqiao caused her family to end up in such a manner because his painting was a gave-away years back. Huang Shen then revealed that the real culprit behind her family, and her very own demise was Madam Wang, her mother. Years back she had seized away the painting from Banqiao when he wanted to explain to her why she could not have the painting.

Yijie was then suspicious of all what her mother had told her but she tried not to show it. Huang Shen and Wumei begged her again but she said no. She then left and was returning home when a drunk knocked onto her. It was Luo Pin and she took him home and out of concern, asked him why he was drinking so much. Knowing that he had been made used of all along, Luo Pin was pissed and raved out at both Yijie and Madam Wang. Yijie was obviously guilty but she tried to convince herself and Luo Pin that Banqiao deserved it. Luo Pin said he knew that Banqiao wasn't that kind of person because he could tell from his paintings that the man was a gentleman. He even wanted to go to the court tomorrow so that he could admit that the offensive painting was painted by him, and that the plot was hatched out by the mother and daughter.

Madam Wang would have none of that, of course. She quickly admitted her wrongs, confusing Yijie. Madam Wang managed to calm Luo Pin down before knocking him out unawares, just like what she did to Banqiao years back. Yijie walked in on it, and asked her mother why she did that, because Luo Pin was innocent. Madam Wang said it's for their own good and Yijie quickly questioned her suspicions, relating what Huang Shen had told her. When Madam Wang admitted that she did seized the painting away from Banqiao, Yijie was crushed, and sank into a slight maniac laughter for a while. Madam Wang said that if Yijie thinks she's wrong, she will admit to her crimes to the court the next day. Yijie made no reply to that.

Yijie went to look at her collection of Banqiao's paintings then (or maybe it's Huang Shen's gallery, I'm not sure). It seems like she's trying to make up her mind whether to save Banqiao or leave him as it is.

Wumei went to see Banqiao in the jail for the last time next morning. Banqiao was alot nicer to her now. Qianlong summons Banqiao, and for the last time, as both the emperor and his friend, asked him if the painting really was his. Banqiao still would not give Yijie away. Qianlong had no choice then, but to let Banqiao be executed.

On the execution field, Wumei fed Banqiao a bowl of goldfish dumplings she made. She said that she realised why her previous dumplings weren't good --- she added too much flour and too little water. Banqiao seems happy enough. He was about to be executed when Yijie shouted for mercy, walked into the execution field and admitted that she was the one who stole the paintings, and that the offensive painting belonged to her.

After being cleared, Banqiao went to Qianlong to plead for mercy on Yijie's behalf. Smart Qianlong somehow linked the Banqiao&Kangxi painting he had heard of when he was young to Yijie. He asked Yinti (14th Prince) about it and Yinti said that he was once convinced that the painting hid clues to who the true heir to the throne was, and went against Yongzheng for that. And the ending result was that he was imprisoned for years and would have been for the rest of his life if Qianlong had not released him. Qianlong wanted to help Yijie but Yinti advised him not to, as it would negate whatever Yongzheng had done before, and perhaps even threaten his right to the throne. Qianlong replied that what he wanted to do, was to correct the wrongs his royal father had done, which had eventually led to Yijie commit crimes against Banqiao.

Yijie's mother was imprisoned, and seemed to have gone mad. Yijie on the otherhand, became a nun. She parted ways with Banqiao after advising him not to be too persistent in matters.

Qianlong spoke to Banqiao, and told him of his intentions to promote Banqiao by three ranks. Banqiao declined politely, and asked for permission to return to his hometown. Qianlong relented, knowing that he's unable to make Banqiao stay. Banqiao went back to his Yangzhou residence, only to find out that Wumei had left secretly, thinking that she's fulfilled her promise to Chunxiang to protect Banqiao from Yijie. Halfway, she met up with Banqiao in his commoner's clothes, and he told her something to the point that he would not let her leave him again. Then they walk off together. Happy ending.

Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

oh wow...very detailed..its enough for me!! thanks soo much Guo Xiang!! so huang shen n jin nong is never mentioned for the ending rite...its not a bad serial i think ...i missed quite a few eps but its a good enough show!