Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wind and Cloud I & II 《風雲/雄霸天下》

Default Articles from serial "Wind and Cloud"

Hi everybody!
    I'd like to ask you where can I find some articles in English about this serial "Wind and Cloud", his actors and heroes?
    Maybe some of us know such webs?
    It is very important to me, because in our country their is no information at all.

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-07-11 at 11:28 PM.

I found an article in English about this series here: http://www.wu-jing.org/News/M02/2002...o-Wen-Zhuo.php.
    There might be some related links on that page as well.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks, but I have already found that article.
    But any articles about Peter Ho.
    Maybe there are some interviews with actors?
    Where can I find them?

If you can read Chinese, I am pretty sure you can find tons of article of this series in Sina. ALso.. there were cute article of Nice Huang Yi starring in the version2. I may post some news about that series in Asianstudios..
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

I think her problem is that she doesn't know how to read Chinese, which is why she's requesting articles in English.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes, I don't know Chinese. I'm from Ukraine, it is centre of Europe, near the Black Sea. We have won Eurovision this year

So, there is no any of us, who know some nice articles? It's a pity. But thanks for trying to help!

Default Wind and Cloud

Has anyone seen Wind and Cloud starring ZWZ and Peter Ho? It also special stars China Dolls! Is it worth seeing and could someone post the summary up! Thanks!

I posted the episode guides in the.... erm... episode guides section. :P

oh i watched this serie it was ok i guess but i dont like peter ho in it he is has much cuter roles in other movies

i seen this, Love shui ling in both roles Ming Yue and Second Dream
    Jang Nara

Jang Nara (MTV clips, advertisement clips, etc..)
    http://lonelyviet.com/showthread.php?t=26451

Thumbs up wind and cloud

wind and cloud is da best!!!!!hey there's another thread about wind n cloud in taiwanese series..if you guys wanna know..i simply love dis story when i watch part one and two and can't wait to watch part three.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou

Sorry for this off-topic. Appreciate if someone could tell me the followings :

1) The titles of other serials that Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou was in. So far, I have seen the followings :
    a) Wind and Cloud I & II
    b) Four Rarities of the Royal Palace
    c) Miracle Healer
    d) Hero of the Time
    e) Empress Wu

2) Any English web site on Vincent Zhao Wen Zhou.

I can’t read Chinese and I am interested to know more about him

Thanks in advance.

Default Wind and Cloud

I was wondering if there is a thread for this already. Does anyone know if this serial is released in Vietnamese yet?

Default Wind & Cloud 1 & 2

Has anyone watch this series yet? Peter Ho looks so... handsome and cool in this drama. The songs are great too. Part one is more on Peter(cloud) and part 2 is more on "Wind". The computer effects are amazing. Feel so sad for the love story between Cloud & Chu Chu. They have great chemistry. Peter really can act in this drama.

Default a great link to shares.

电影要看吗?免费的,在线看也不卡,还可以下载。不是病毒,打开看看吧!网址:http://www.abc173.com/?cherrielim

I saw Feng Yun One, and the beginning of Feng Yun Two. Wind Cloud II, from what I heard, was just ridiculous. (the demon/god evil guy? just ridiculous.) But I still feel sorry for Chu Chu.

I'm a Wind lover, nonetheless. I'm more intent on him and Meng. I wondered what happened to those two in Feng Yun II? Heard that Chen Yi Rong from Lavender plays a girl who fell for Feng. I still miss Feng's old hair style. His new cut is just too modern for Feng, and lost all the Feng-ness.

I just finished the whole Wind & Cloud 1 & 2. I started to like Peter Ho a lot after this drama. Gosh! He looks so... cool and hot in here. Part i is more on Cloud and Part 2 is more on Wind.

Peter can really act and I really like the chemistry between him and his love one Chu Chu in part one. His love story is so sad. I don't like the part 2 where Chu Chu has change her love feeling to the guy who raped her. But the ending for Cloud is kind of very sad that all his love one have died. The computer effects are great but their costume and hair do are very weird, kind of look like begger on the street. I love all the songs in 1 & 2. I heard they are filming for part 3, hope this 3 is a lot better than the 2. At least no one die at the end.

Junior Member GuoJing/RongEr Forever's Avatar

The first part of the series is alright, but then as soon as a certain REALLY REALLY REALLY ANNOYING GURL gets introduced, the series starts going downhill. In the last fighting scene, Cloud was hilarious. You'll know what i mean if you ever see it

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluegirl11375
    I saw Feng Yun One, and the beginning of Feng Yun Two. Wind Cloud II, from what I heard, was just ridiculous. (the demon/god evil guy? just ridiculous.) But I still feel sorry for Chu Chu.

I'm a Wind lover, nonetheless. I'm more intent on him and Meng. I wondered what happened to those two in Feng Yun II? Heard that Chen Yi Rong from Lavender plays a girl who fell for Feng. I still miss Feng's old hair style. His new cut is just too modern for Feng, and lost all the Feng-ness.
    feng and meng lived happily ever after. (if not counting the fact that they took the wrong child)- i really hope this won't be the topic for W and C III. i don't even want a W and C III becuase it will continue to ruin my image of hte drama and cloud)

Quote Originally Posted by sunlim
    I just finished the whole Wind & Cloud 1 & 2. I started to like Peter Ho a lot after this drama. Gosh! He looks so... cool and hot in here. Part i is more on Cloud and Part 2 is more on Wind.

Peter can really act and I really like the chemistry between him and his love one Chu Chu in part one. His love story is so sad. I don't like the part 2 where Chu Chu has change her love feeling to the guy who raped her. But the ending for Cloud is kind of very sad that all his love one have died. The computer effects are great but their costume and hair do are very weird, kind of look like begger on the street. I love all the songs in 1 & 2. I heard they are filming for part 3, hope this 3 is a lot better than the 2. At least no one die at the end.
    First time I've heard of a triology. Usually, the first one is good and the second one is horrible, so the third is stopped. (Like Lavender and Meteor Garden)