Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Quote Originally Posted by LeungSiuBingIsTheBest
    I agree....Henney is handsome too, but Hyun Bin is cuter and attractive to me!
    I finally saw the last episode last night on azntv cable....Like many people have said this series is 100% good! No wonder it's a hit! My sisters and I stayed up all right just to watch sSam-Soon....and we didnt regret staying up at all! Everything was worth it! Ohhh and I actually record it while watching...BUT I missed a lot of episodes ...I think I didnt see episod 1-10...so pissed that I didn't see those episodes....Does any1 know where I CAN DOWNLOAD KIM SAM SOON??????

This korean series is soooo good and I just wish and wonder if I could see Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin together again! They're the best!
    Go to Youtube.com you'll find it there.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Does anyone know if this series is out in Viet yet?
    Crushes only crush you,
    Falling only hurts you,
    Hearts will only break you,
    If there is no love to save you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Thi
    Does anyone know if this series is out in Viet yet?
    I've seen it on ebay with a vietnamese version, i suppose it is out.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85
    I think Daniel Henney, the guy who acted as Dr Henry is very very handsome! I wonder if he can actually speak Korean, cause i read somewhere that he is half korean...
    Yes, he's korean american and when he did filming MNIKSS, he can't even speak and understand korean, but as time goes by.. I think he learned and he speaks/understands the language better.. just watch his drama "Spring Waltz" I think he speaks korean there, I'm not sure myself..

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    .. just watch his drama "Spring Waltz" I think he speaks korean there, I'm not sure myself..
    Actually, his lines are mostly in English but he does speak more Korean than in MNIKSS. And he is really one holla looker~!
    Visit my blog : KMOVIE ADDICTS
    Largest database of streaming Korean movies!

I wonder in MNIKSS and Spring Waltz, Daniel talks about his mother, is anything about it true? aside from his mother being korean and his father being a foreigner? Well we know in real life his father is British. But those things he says about his mother in the two series, could it be true?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I wonder in MNIKSS and Spring Waltz, Daniel talks about his mother, is anything about it true? aside from his mother being korean and his father being a foreigner? Well we know in real life his father is British. But those things he says about his mother in the two series, could it be true?
    As far as I know, Daniel's mother was being adopted and stayed in the US when she was still so small that's why she couldn't speak any korean language.. Daniel did mention about his mother being adopted in MNIKSS right? (Correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm not sure about Spring Waltz, I still don't have the chance to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by yufeifei
    Actually, his lines are mostly in English but he does speak more Korean than in MNIKSS. And he is really one holla looker~!
    Ohh.. ic. Thanks yufeifei

those are only in one voice..don't buy it....
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

i just finished re-watching this series on AZNTV and i have to admit, it was still good. Which mean this is an excellent series.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    i just finished re-watching this series on AZNTV and i have to admit, it was still good. Which mean this is an excellent series.
    I'm rewatching it for the 3rd time and its still as good as when I first saw it.

This is my all time favorite! I have watched this so many times I've lost count. Of course I only watch certain parts but the ones that I like best are the parts when SamSoon is talking to her Abooji. It's really sad and it shows a lot how much SamSoon fears the inevitable future. And also, the Mt. Halla part, I think it's everyone's favorite too...

More than a year has passed and this drama is still going very strong ... almost all Asian countries I know (SIngapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Phillipines) are braodcasting and doing reruns. That only go to show how special this drama is. The chemistry between Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin is so belivable and it leads to a lot of speculation that the two are currently in a secret relationship. Of course no one knows for sure but I am definitely sure all the fans will favor this one!

Haha. I'm sure this drama is up there in my all-time favorites for K-Dramas.
    I fall in love with it again and again every time I watch it.

Haha...I'm at the part where Sam-shik is falling in love with Sam-Soon and he absent-mindedly called Hee Jin, Sam Soon while taking his niece to that therapy session and he didn't even realize it. Haha...Samshik doesn't even realize he's slowly falling in love with Samsoon or as Sam-Soon says it falling into her charms! Hahahaha!

Haha. I'm sure this drama is up there in my all-time favorites for K-Dramas.
    I fall in love with it again and again every time I watch it.

Haha...I'm at the part where Sam-shik is falling in love with Sam-Soon and he absent-mindedly called Hee Jin, Sam Soon while taking his niece to that therapy session and he didn't even realize it. Haha...Samshik doesn't even realize he's slowly falling in love with Samsoon or as Sam-Soon says it falling into her charms! Hahahaha!
    i like that part!

Sigh. Hahaha..It seems Daniel Henney is so recognized for being such a handsome man. Even Samshik's mom and her personal assistant thought he is "good looking young man" when he passed by them when they were spying on Hee Jin as she did yoga. Hahah...so far in Sam Soon and Spring Waltz all the women that Daniel comes in contact seem too stare and drool over the fact that he's so good looking. Hahahah....

I love this drama, it so funny and cute. I love Kim Sun Ah and Hyun Bin together, they are just too cute together even their ages different, wish they are couple in real life . This is a must watch drama, KSS was super funny, I love the karaoke scene, it so hilarious, craked me up hahaha. I also love every scene with KSS and Sam Sik, so cute, their kiss scenes are so sweet and hot .
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

Glad that so many are enjoying this drama. I know that MNIKSS is an absolute hit in the Phillipines and now it's being aired in both Singapore and Thailand. In fact, Japan also aired it last July. It's been more than a year but this drama has gained numerous awards and lots of new fans too! I am so happy for all those who worked so hard and making this such a huge success. Of course, Suna as Samsoon deserve the highest praise!!

Go to Youtube.com you'll find it there.

Thanks. There are so many MV and stuff on Hyun Bin and Sun Ah together....They are so cute...I thought they were already tight enough in Sam Soon, but I was even more happier knowing that they seemed so close behind the camera.

Do you know the vietnamese title for this series Suet Seung??? If my rental had this series I would rent it...But I don't know I think I'll like the korean version better b/c I get to hear their real voices and feel them more....
    HYUN BIN is so attractive and charming. I just can't resist him!

Kim Sun Ah is the best!

I miss my favorite actress, Noel Leung , so much!

Yeah KSA and HB are so close behind the camera, love to see them together, they are super cute .
    Yeah this is the best drama, KSA deserved all the award, she worked hard for it. Support KSA&HB 4ever !
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

I luv this series it makes me crack up like every minute The main actor is so cute.

Default mnikss

i love the ost so much..especially the music ones.
    i wish there would be one day another great series with the leading two together..
    i realised how jump the producers were to decide on Goong 2 (although its not on my must see list - goong 1)..i wish they do the same on MNIKSS