Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    She did lose some weight if you compare her appearance from the beginning
    of the drama.

You can tell from the face.

yea I notice too, just making sure. hehe.
    Join Please. It really WORKS.

Click on the link below.

free IPOD

Evidence
    http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

The funniest drama ever......hyun bin is so cute........
    i love the piggy the mostt.....
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/1984/teddy37nm.gif'), '')
    [color=purple]thanx to jjhth[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by sukiyakieangie
    yea I notice too, just making sure. hehe.
    Me too. I think she looks slimmer at the end. My favourite scene would be the part when Sam Soon climbed the Jeju Mountain on her birthday and shouted that from now on her name is no longer Kim Sam Soon. Immediately, Sam Shik appeared. Her exclamation to herself was indeed hilarious. (she thought she is hallucinating).

I managed to buy the Samsoon pig on Monday. It's is sitting on my office desk!

Quote Originally Posted by smartcat
    Me too. I think she looks slimmer at the end. My favourite scene would be the part when Sam Soon climbed the Jeju Mountain on her birthday and shouted that from now on her name is no longer Kim Sam Soon. Immediately, Sam Shik appeared. Her exclamation to herself was indeed hilarious. (she thought she is hallucinating).

I managed to buy the Samsoon pig on Monday. It's is sitting on my office desk!
    Sam Soon looked skinnier at the end, but was she supposed to? Despite all of his teasing, it's sweet that Sam Shik loved her for who she was.

I liked the scene of Jeju Mountain too.

You got the pig?! Cute!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hmm sometimes I find Sam Soon character annoying and the most annoying was her mom. I really didn't like her when she attacked sam soon for being dumped and then goes to the restuarant and made a dramatic scene. She was so irrational. I mean its not Hyun's fault that Sam Soon likes him. Besides, she broke the contract as well (no feelings for each other rule) and Sam soon yells at him. (that was before the mom find out she was dating)
    Join Please. It really WORKS.

Click on the link below.

free IPOD

Evidence
    http://www.wired.com/news/mac/0,2125,64614,00.html

I have finished the series on the weekend and I am still very into it... I like the Jeju scene too, so touching and sweet. I also like the scene which Jin-Heon holding sam-soon in his arms and thank her for letting him to go to the states.

Jin-Heon said "it'd be so good that if you could be a mini-princess... then I'd put you in my pocket and carried you with me..."

Sam-soon said "it'd be so good then if you could be a scarf and wind my neck all day... then you couldn't go anywhere.."

sooooo sweet!! That's really silly thing that you would say to your lover when you both are so into each other.

Well, I posted this question on another thread. Why sam-soon call jin-heon sam-sik? I think I've missed something.

Default Kim Suna Reveals Her Slim Figure, “Strips Herself of the Character Samsoon?”

Quote Originally Posted by emma_c
    Why sam-soon call jin-heon sam-sik? I think I've missed something.
    If u recall in the first episode, when Sam Soon asked whether JH can introduce her as Kim Hee Jin, and JH ask her what's wrong with the name Sam Soon. SS retorted "How would u like it if you had a name like Sam Shik all your life?"

This drama was so hilarious and it left me laughing my butt off from beginning to the end. The fighting between Sam Soon and Sam Shik was cute and fun. It is only in series that you would see unattractive girls like Sam Soon scoring hot guys like Sam Shik. In real life, that rarely happens.

Thumbs up Way to go!

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    I agree that Hyun Bin is good here, but I was drawn more to Kim Sung Ah. She is such a natural comic, and her voice and the way she delivers the dialogue makes the Kim Sam Soon character so real and vivid!

And not to mention Daniel Henney!!!! ohhhhhhh........he is to die for! What more can one ask for 2 droolsome leading men!
    Can't say more than this! You just took the words right out of my mouth.

i just order my from yesasia.com hope it came soon...
    AlWaYs WiTh ThE LoVe Of MuSiC!!!

does anyone know the title of the song that sam soon sings while sam shik plays the piano?

it also plays throughout the episodes in a more upbeat version.

for those who haven't seen the drama, check out this link:

http://www.idols-unlimited.com/my-name-is-kim-sam-soon

Kim Sung Ah does a really good job as Sam Soon as il_mare pointed out. Just look at the way her character slouches and has a habit of walking with her head down or biting her fingernail. She's an absolute natural. One of the rare K-dramas that I'm truly enjoying although it does lag at some points (somehow for me, its when the focus turns to Hee Jin).

And Hyun Bin has such a heart-stopping dimpled smile!!! (I like seeing his side profile) Can't wait for the ending.

I think I might give this serial a try. The male lead is actually not bad looking too ..beside the Eurasian guy here.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I think I might give this serial a try. The male lead is actually not bad looking too ..beside the Eurasian guy here.
    That's Hyun Bin and the Eurasian guy is Daniel Henney

I'm about 3/4 way now ... the subplot about Sam Soon's older sister and the chef was rather unnecessary and uninteresting in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    the subplot about Sam Soon's older sister and the chef was rather unnecessary and uninteresting in my opinion.
    I totally agree with you. I just fast forward the scenes. I was shopping in Chinatown today and saw the pig and i just had to buy it. It is soo cute. But then again I am in love with stuffed animals hehe. I loved this series, it is one of the rare series that i'll rewatch just cuz. I didn't really like the secratary, her expression on her face everytime was annoying. Cuz there was none. Or if there was it was always a sad look.

They said that the male lead is not extremely handsome but his looks grow on you, looks better and better....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    They said that the male lead is not extremely handsome but his looks grow on you, looks better and better....
    I agree He's more boyish than handsome...a tad skinny but somehow more appealing than Daniel Henney as the show goes along.

yup totally agree on the thing about the male lead... at first when i started watching this show, i thought oh no another soppy love story..but as i continued to watch it, it really grew on me..even the lead male who at first i thought was rather mean, now seems like a very nice and reasonably handsome guy..