Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Kim Sam Soon

Default chapter 6

that song which kss sings when drinking over her sorrows in the restuarant..is that on the ost?

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    that song which kss sings when drinking over her sorrows in the restuarant..is that on the ost?
    Nope.....but can find the link to download it in soompi.

That sound is in the OST Part 2

KSS issued 2 OST

I only get to watch bit and pieces of it, but I really like the male main character, he's so hot... The one that owns the restaurant. Mind telling me what his name is? What other series was he in?

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    I only get to watch bit and pieces of it, but I really like the male main character, he's so hot... The one that owns the restaurant. Mind telling me what his name is? What other series was he in?
    Hi baby1talk,
    Try to watch this drama & for sure you'd enjoy it. You like Hyun Bin? That's the name of the male main character there. I agree with you.......he's hot. I like him, too. His last movie was A Millionaire's First Love. Watch him there, too. So far, he still has no drama after MNIKSS. There was another project offered to him but he turned it down since his role will be similar to his last drama, which is MNIKSS.

Is it the one where Sam Soon sings while Jin Heon plays the piano? If it is, here's the title.. "아름다운 사람" or "Ah Reum Da Oon Sa Ram."

It's easier for you to look for the song if you know the title . Inform me if you can't find the song, maybe I can help you .
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 07-02-06 at 03:20 AM.

i totally love this series...funny and romance too...
    AlWaYs WiTh ThE LoVe Of MuSiC!!!

Default chapter 6

yup i found that song..unfortunately..it is the original artiste.
    I was hoping it would be sam soon's.
    i didnt get tp play catch up on this series..but will tonight

Default mnikss

just finished chapter 7... i found it funny in the fight scenes..first it was hyun bin and the other guy..and the female version was just so good..men do understand women and their angryness when it come to fights.

i dont think the story explained how the name of sam sek was given to hyun bin...or is it me not listening

yup i found that song..unfortunately..it is the original artiste.
    I was hoping it would be sam soon's.
    i didnt get tp play catch up on this series..but will tonight
    I agree! I wish that they include the Sam Soon's version but unfortunately, they only provide the original artist.

just finished chapter 7... i found it funny in the fight scenes..first it was hyun bin and the other guy..and the female version was just so good..men do understand women and their angryness when it come to fights.

i dont think the story explained how the name of sam sek was given to hyun bin...or is it me not listening
    Remember in the first episode where Sam Soon asked Jin Heon to introduce her to other employees as Kim Hee Jin instead of Kim Sam Soon. And Jin Heon asked why and she asked "How do you feel if someone called you Sam Shik?" and since then, he's stuck with that name.

Default mnikss

doesnt kss remind you by looks...of the hk dj/actress/ex miss hk - Chan suk lan.
    anyway just finished chapter 8...it was a good episode..the visions of her talking to her dad at the restaurant etc..
    it was funny how she slept at the hospital..here i was sincerely thinking she fainted. i felt so sorry for her turning up at sam shek's house with alll that food and then to see... then..

doesnt kss remind you by looks...of the hk dj/actress/ex miss hk - Chan suk lan.
    anyway just finished chapter 8...it was a good episode..the visions of her talking to her dad at the restaurant etc..
    it was funny how she slept at the hospital..here i was sincerely thinking she fainted. i felt so sorry for her turning up at sam shek's house with alll that food and then to see... then..

i like that scene...^__^

yeah, i really felt bad for her...T__T
    >Love hyun Bin and Bi!!!

>My name is kim sam soon, Full house, Winter sonata, Goong, Wonderful Life (ADDICTION!!!)

Does anyone know the actor who was on blind dates with Sam Soon like three times but all three times was interrupted by Jin Hyun? What is name?

I'm watching this the second time around and its stilll very, very, very 10x very good and funny.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default the blind date guy

in the beginning somewhere ..probably around chapter 3 or 4...and had the date in the hotel restuarant/cafe. Her mum believed to have arranged it..and she had a picture of him..that dates back a few years. When he did show up...KSS was all surprised and said he wasnt that bad looking after all.. - now he's nice

in the beginning somewhere ..probably around chapter 3 or 4...and had the date in the hotel restuarant/cafe. Her mum believed to have arranged it..and she had a picture of him..that dates back a few years. When he did show up...KSS was all surprised and said he wasnt that bad looking after all.. - now he's nice
    Yes, I know. But I want to know the actual name of the actor.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by willenette
    Hi baby1talk,
    Try to watch this drama & for sure you'd enjoy it. You like Hyun Bin? That's the name of the male main character there. I agree with you.......he's hot. I like him, too. His last movie was A Millionaire's First Love. Watch him there, too. So far, he still has no drama after MNIKSS. There was another project offered to him but he turned it down since his role will be similar to his last drama, which is MNIKSS.
    Thanks willenette for the reply. I finally get to see this series and completed everything. It was such a good series. I love Hyun Bin even more. Ooh reall? Is A Millionaire's First Love any good? That sucks, hope he'll accept a role in a nearby time.

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk
    Thanks willenette for the reply. I finally get to see this series and completed everything. It was such a good series. I love Hyun Bin even more. Ooh reall? Is A Millionaire's First Love any good? That sucks, hope he'll accept a role in a nearby time.
    i've seen "a millionaire's first love"... not bad for a cliche movie (disease, death...typical korean storyline)...

Default kss

as i am only up to chapter 9...i thought she had a few more blind dates in between ..since the one with sam shek failed... yeah that first blind date guy was nice

anyone know any tv series with "kss" in..as she is..before she put on weight for role of KSS?

as i am only up to chapter 9...i thought she had a few more blind dates in between ..since the one with sam shek failed... yeah that first blind date guy was nice

anyone know any tv series with "kss" in..as she is..before she put on weight for role of KSS?
    Look here:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kim_Sun_Ah

I think I'm falling for Hyun Bin after watching this serie! His so cute!!! I like the scene at the karaoke, especially the way how sam soon dance...so funny hahaha!!