Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just Love 《老婆大人》

Default Just Love 《老婆大人》

hey, i started watching this series yesterday starring Jessica Hsuan and Sunny Chan. does anyone know the plot of this series?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 06:02 PM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

aww...this series!! sunny's comeback drama in TVB!! i think it's about Jessica, a judge or sumthing.. who's married to a guy, Sunny Chan who's totally opposite to her as in character... n everything he does..she relates to the law... haha.. my friends said it's good..
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

Yeah, pretty good series. There's a thread on it, but it was gone..
    Anyways, I really recommend this series..

I just started this serial also. I really like it. Johnson and Patrick are so funny. Sunny's character sacrificed so much for the family, i feel bad how he's treated.

I saw this serie and it's ok. I didn't think it's a really good serie, but there are a few funny parts in it.

really?? OMG, i gotta rent it when i go to Vietnam
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

i have finished this story about 3 weeks ago...its SOOO COOL!! jessica hsuan is mad!!! wooohooo!! so cool!! dave wong is hooot!! hehehe^_^!!.....baby b/ah b is sooo cute!!...^_-man...that yoyo (selina li)..she annoys me...i *kind of* liked her in the beginning..but she turned so evil!!
    sunny...stupid guy..(hehehe^_^)...thought he had a one night stand with her..hehehe!!^_^
    i like boe yi (real name-fiona)-sunny's sister in the movie/the one that like dave wong)!! hehehehe!!! she's cool!!
    i LOVE the bits Where Dave wong and jessica hsuan are in court saying the laws of hong kong!!! its sooo COOL!!!! LOVE THIS SERIES!! ITS A MUST SEE!

I just started this series. It's okay because I really enjoy watching Jessica as the judge. The only people I actually like are Jessica, Sunny, Dave, Fiona (the yoga teacher) and the baby.

People who annoy me:
    - Sunny's little sister, (the annoying as hec, got kicked out of US one - I don't know how TVB developed a character that defines best what type of person I hate.)

- Sunny's dad. Need I say more.

- The foolish village males. Omg. Seriously. Who are they to complain this and that and barge into people's homes.

Another factor that I hate is how the LAWYERS (aka Patrick and that other girl) talk back to the judge as if they were the ones that held all power. Especially Patrick how he totally paid no respect to Jessica; standing up, saying things about her personal life. She's a judge, if she wasn't able to balance things in court and things at home, then she wouldn't graduate to that position. Sometimes its just so unrealistic.
    WU ZUN ! <3

There was a thread on this series, but it was deleted during the big crash.

Anyway, I thought this series was all right. The first half was good, but the second half was kind of boring and predictable and sometimes unrealistic.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

this is a good series in the beginning..then everything went downhill...

I stopped watching halfway through when all the betrayal and false accusations started....quite unrealistically and annoying.

honestly i enjoy watching johnson-fiona and wong kit- sunny's sister. what's her name anyway?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i tot it was an ok series. but the baby is quite cute.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    honestly i enjoy watching johnson-fiona and wong kit- sunny's sister. what's her name anyway?
    Her name is natalie... dont know her last name though..

And yes, Ah Bee is soo cute
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    Her name is natalie... dont know her last name though..

And yes, Ah Bee is soo cute
    Yeah.. at an episode he laughs at the right time when his mother comes... Its so sweet!

i liked this series. =] although that yoyo girl really annoyed me at the end. but the natalie parts were really fun to watch. especially with her and dave. i also liked the dave and jessica parts. Dai Goon was such a cooool character. i wanted him to go with jessica at first. but whatever...he's cool with natalie too. it's just weird though. don't universities usually not allow teachers to be with students? yet, dave is going to be natalies teacher? hahaha. my next favorite parts were johnson and fiona. oh..and the dog too. hahaha. ah dee. he's so cute. but dang, he drools a LOT. the dog they were about to adopt at the end wa scuter.

i agree! the baby is soo cute! but then there was more than one baby right? cuz i read it somewhere...AND i saw more than one baby. loL. but all the babies were really cute!

Natalie Tong Si-Ying is her full name.

does anyone find it weird that jessica has no mother instincts? it could be just me...
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by laney
    does anyone find it weird that jessica has no mother instincts? it could be just me...
    Errr.. huh? When?

yes, i love that dog! felt so sad though when he died i cried my eyes out
    funny scene when natalie went inside the bathroom with dave doing his stuff
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

oMG! i was so sad when the dog died toO! it surprised me. hahaha. i thought it was going to be one of those things...where they're all worried about the dog. then they find out the dog's fine..and it was a different dog. So they get all happy and stop fighting. so i wa sthinking...the dog's not gonna die. and then i see him.

lOL. i like that scene in the bathroom toO! it seems like it should've smelled bad in there tho. lol. i also like the part right after..when dave came out and made breakfast. natalie thot it was for her..and she's all saying." not too much juice. i cant finish it. oh thank youu" and he smiles and drinks it.