Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Treasures

I don't understand why Ellesmere didn't like Shirley. I felt kinda bad for her, especially since she helped him so much (ie. cleaning his house, do his laundry, cook for him, pay his bills)!

Do they get together later?

Quote Originally Posted by kathie
    I don't understand why Ellesmere didn't like Shirley. I felt kinda bad for her, especially since she helped him so much (ie. cleaning his house, do his laundry, cook for him, pay his bills)!

Do they get together later?
    At first Ellesmere treated Shirley like a boss & secretary/ colleague at work only. But Shirley likes him and went beyond her job responsibilties and did Ellesmere's personal stuff also. She tried very hard to impress Ellesmere but he only treats her like his lilttle sister. She even start to make the first move hinting him that she loves him (this part is very funny) and Ellesmere keeps avoiding her becoz Shirley's brother (Bobby's business rival) only wanted her to marry rich guys.

*SPOILER*
    Yes, in the end they were together.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

who played as eileen's boyfriend? i swear i know that guy but his face just slipped out my mind right now.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    At first Ellesmere treated Shirley like a boss & secretary/ colleague at work only. But Shirley likes him and went beyond her job responsibilties and did Ellesmere's personal stuff also. She tried very hard to impress Ellesmere but he only treats her like his lilttle sister. She even start to make the first move hinting him that she loves him (this part is very funny) and Ellesmere keeps avoiding her becoz Shirley's brother (Bobby's business rival) only wanted her to marry rich guys.

*SPOILER*
    Yes, in the end they were together.
    YEAH! I watched that part.. when she bought him that cup that had 520 on it. HAHA! And Ellesmere was pretending so hard not to know what it meant in mandarin.. and then Shirley got so frustrated that she told him out front what it meant. ;p

I heard that she almost gets raped or something? Is that true?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    who played as eileen's boyfriend? i swear i know that guy but his face just slipped out my mind right now.
    I dunno what is this actor's name but he played as the taxi driver mask rapist/with dual personalities in AR2 & AR3 that raped Joyce Tang, Riches to Stitches as the spoilt rich son in the first few episodes who later killed by Kwong Wah, Angel In The Mission, Legendary 4 Aces he is the killer who paired Esther and more.

Cherie, does he ring a bell to you now?

I heard that she almost gets raped or something? Is that true?
    *SPOILER*
    True! She almost got raped. Good thing Ellesmere heard Shirley yelling for help and that is how Ellesmere fell in love with Shirley after saving her.

*SPOILER*
    True! She almost got raped. Good thing Ellesmere heard Shirley yelling for help and that is how Ellesmere fell in love with Shirley after saving her.
    haha, what a happy ending. oh how i looove happy endings!!!
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Is that near the end of the series? I see them in wedding gear in the theme video. Do they get married too? Whoa.

That guy that's following Shirley around (and works at that hi-fi company owned by Shirley's brother) is really annoying. He looks kinda gay too. ;p

I dunno what is this actor's name but he played as the taxi driver mask rapist/with dual personalities in AR2 & AR3 that raped Joyce Tang, Riches to Stitches as the spoilt rich son in the first few episodes who later killed by Kwong Wah, Angel In The Mission, Legendary 4 Aces he is the killer who paired Esther and more.

Cherie, does he ring a bell to you now?
    oh yes yes! it rang a bell at me at once when you said riches and stitches! he's also one of the killers in to catch the uncatchable. he's the one who killed all those people with the same names funny but for the many tvb series that i watched, i actually skipped the AR series and legendary 4 aces so im like, who's that guy? then you said in riches and stitches...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Shirley was actually really good in this series, but I'm not done watching the series yet. I feel sorry for her - after confessing her love and all...;p

At least they end up together!
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

This is the first time I've seen Shirley act. She's alright. She looks really young though.. like she's 15 or something, but she's cute. She and Ellesmere look like such a cute couple.. although they haven't gotten together yet. Ellesmere always makes that puppy face. haha..

Shirley looks really pretty and cute.. how old is she in actual? i agree that she and Ellesmere are a good match... he's kinda cute too.. LOL

LOL! Today's episode was kinda funny. The scenes when Anne and Wayne were pretending to be a couple were hilarious (and plotting when to break up). It was kinda amusing that Bobby found out that Eileen is Sonija's sister. Sonija's performance was a little stiff.. especially when she was trying to call back Bobby on the street. And I thought the last scene was kinda funny.. when Shirley hopped into a red car, thinking it was a taxi.. and then thinking that the driver was a molester. It turns out he's their new boss. HAHA! It's always like that.

So I presume that this Marco guy is the one who tried to rape Shirley?

have u watched the scenes how wayne courted anne? those are hilarious!
    cherrie

LOL, i loveed the part when Shirley accidently jumped into her boss's car. ahahaha, soo funny!!! and she was thinking that it was a raper too... my fav scene so far.

nope, but it's pretty funny watching wayne and Anne pretend to be dating.

i didnt realy like the cast in this serie nd the serie it self wasnt as good as i thought it would be but overal it was a pretty funy movie but i realy hated bobby nd anne's role

So I presume that this Marco guy is the one who tried to rape Shirley?
    Yes!!!!! At first he is very nice to everyone at work plus he is Ellesmere's new boss. So everyone respected him. But.......

Yeah! Marco is so nice to everyone. A little too nice actually.. his acting doesn't seem real. I think Ellesmere is starting to be jealous of Marco, not only because of work, but because of Shirley too. I'm guessing he realizes that he's starting to like her too and because she was the only one who's always super nice to him. Now there's competition. Dumdumdum...

It was kinda cute though.. when Marco let Ellesmere win in badminton by hitting the it out because he saw how concerned Shirley was.

Arugh, I hate that producer guy. I can't believe he's more worried about his name and his fame more than he cares about Sonija. But then again, Sonija was stupid for going out with him in the first place, knowing he had a wife and kids. That was just plain stupid.

On the other hand, it was so cute how Ellesmere pretended not to care about Shirley and Marco, when you can tell by his expressions that he was mega jealous. I can't believe that Marco is so evil. When does he try to rape Shirley? Which episode?

Oh, another thing that I thought was kinda funny... during the badminton game, Shirley's hair came loose and they tried to show it like in caucasion movies when the supermodel flips her hair in slow motion, except in here, it looked kinda weird. Maybe it was the lack of camera affects. It made me laugh. HAHA!

Arugh, I hate that producer guy. I can't believe he's more worried about his name and his fame more than he cares about Sonija. But then again, Sonija was stupid for going out with him in the first place, knowing he had a wife and kids. That was just plain stupid.

On the other hand, it was so cute how Ellesmere pretended not to care about Shirley and Marco, when you can tell by his expressions that he was mega jealous. I can't believe that Marco is so evil. When does he try to rape Shirley? Which episode?

Oh, another thing that I thought was kinda funny... during the badminton game, Shirley's hair came loose and they tried to show it like in caucasion movies when the supermodel flips her hair in slow motion, except in here, it looked kinda weird. Maybe it was the lack of camera affects. It made me laugh. HAHA!
    Yes! I watched that episode with the badminton game and it was so funny when Ellesmere stepped up to play and everyone was just looking at him in slow motion. Haha. So hilarious!

I couldn't believe it when they showed Sonija & the producer together on the boat. And when he got the phone call from his wife! Seriously, why would she even date the guy? She has to keep it all hidden and everything as well - pretty much nothing positive coming out of that relationship.

Can't wait for tonight's episode! Anne & Wayne are hilarious as well, I love it how they have to attempt to break up so everyone will know about it.;p
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy