Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JAE HEE - CUTE KOREAN ACTOR

Default JAE HEE - CUTE KOREAN ACTOR

guys...check out this cute and hott korean actor!! starred in Iron 3 movie and also drama Delightful Girl Choon HYang..which is a must watch drama!!!

here's 4 u guys to check him out:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/jh21.jpg')
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

ray banner :: click ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

hard to see him wit thoese sun-glass on but the actress beside him ..she's pretty and cute !!

well..here are some more...clearer pic of him?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/jh11.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/jh14.jpg')

the actress beside him is han chae young, the actress who played the evil role liking won bin in Autumn Tale.
    current favs :: RAYMOND LAM :: KSW :: RAIN :: JAE HEE :: SO JI SUB :: ERIC MUN ::

$this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.boomspeed.com/ripgal/rayban.jpg'), '')

sorry, but he's not hot...

i prefer chinese guys over korean guys...

maybe because there is 1.3 billion chinese guys to pick from, i think chinese actors all look way better than korean guys....bigger selection, better choices for the chinese...

as for korean guys...most aren't up to par...their eyes are either too small, or one-folded...their smiles are ultra big, but no charisma...

so...my conclusion...more chinese hot guys than korean hot guys...
    suyoupeng.com

well..different ppl have different opinions..
    i love both korean and chinese!! but it's juz that im more attached to korean!! hehe..

anywayz...it's ok if u think he's not hot! cos the important thing is that i think he's HOTT!!! and talented!! maybe u haven't seen his dramaz or movies..u wouldn't know..but most ppl who like jae hee love him dearly n think he's hott!! so no offence girl...JAE HEE is cute hott n everything 2 me!!

i think u like Alec Su...well..i was into him once after watching JUE DAI SHUANG JIAO...but after that i didn't get to watch anymore of his productions so slowly the craze faded. but i think he's a very good actor..with a very charming smile.

the only chinese actor im into now is RAYMOND LAM!! hahah

Well, everyone are entitle to their opinion. To me, Jae Hee is HOT!!! Everyone who have watched Delightful Girl Choon HYang will agree with me. I think his smiles are his best assets. Whenever he smile, it just melt my heart. I love him. When he's on screen, he have charisma.

And saying all korean "eyes are either too small, or one-folded...their smiles are ultra big, but no charisma" are bias/stereotyping.

I like chinese actors too but saying chinese actors in general have more charisma than korean actors??? Obviously you haven't watch many korean series...

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Well, everyone are entitle to their opinion. To me, Jae Hee is HOT!!! Everyone who have watched Delightful Girl Choon HYang will agree with me. I think his smiles are his best assets. Whenever he smile, it just melt my heart. I love him. When he's on screen, he have charisma.

And saying all korean "eyes are either too small, or one-folded...their smiles are ultra big, but no charisma" are bias/stereotyping.

I like chinese actors too but saying chinese actors in general have more charisma than korean actors??? Obviously you haven't watch many korean series...
    way to go!! another jae hee supporter!! i juz saw some pics of him in Taiwan promoting choon hyang...he still looks good!! but a bit slimmer...i guess he's been busy filming Invitation. anyway..i love CHOON HYANG!!! agree with u all the way....he was the best in CHOON HYANG!! love all his adorable expressions...

anyway..haf u seen his iron 3 movie?

well...my opinions...your opinions...leave it like that...

i'll respect your idol...take my word back...just say that i like chinese guys more than korean guys...
    Last edited by powergal888; 07-14-05 at 08:27 AM.
    suyoupeng.com

Quote Originally Posted by rayluver
    way to go!! another jae hee supporter!! i juz saw some pics of him in Taiwan promoting choon hyang...he still looks good!! but a bit slimmer...i guess he's been busy filming Invitation. anyway..i love CHOON HYANG!!! agree with u all the way....he was the best in CHOON HYANG!! love all his adorable expressions...

anyway..haf u seen his iron 3 movie?
    No, I haven't seen 3-iron yet. But I did seen the trailer. Actually, I saw the trailer before I seen CHOON HYANG..and I thought he look cute, but didn't give a second thought. Then I saw Choon Hyang and found out he was in 3-iron, I was ...his character was 180 degree different. I love his character in Choon Hyang more very cute...unlike in 3-iron. He hardly speaks at all. And the way he lean forward and kisses the woman, while she was hugging her husband, kinda creepy, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    No, I haven't seen 3-iron yet. But I did seen the trailer. Actually, I saw the trailer before I seen CHOON HYANG..and I thought he look cute, but didn't give a second thought. Then I saw Choon Hyang and found out he was in 3-iron, I was ...his character was 180 degree different. I love his character in Choon Hyang more very cute...unlike in 3-iron. He hardly speaks at all. And the way he lean forward and kisses the woman, while she was hugging her husband, kinda creepy, if you know what I mean.
    yeah..his role in iron 3 was totally different from myong rong. in iron 3 he was more of a reclusive guy..keeping 2 himself!! most of all was that he didn't even speak a word in the movie!! not even a single word...yet with his expressions, u can feel with him!! n his kiss with the woman was HOTTTTTTT n sizzling!!! u should watch the movie.. to see how versatile jae hee is!!

yea...the kissing part was kinda creepy? if u wana know the story i could tell u. =P

Taiwanese Actress Presents Jae Hee with Inline Skates

Actor Jae Hee, who is visiting Taiwan to promote the KBS series “Sassy Girl Chun-hyang,” received a surprise gift -- inline skates -- from Taiwanese actress Ady An on July 11 at a press conference held in a department store.

An, who gained popularity for her role in a Taiwanese epic drama, bought a pair of inline skates for Jae after he told local reporters in an interview on July 10 that his hobby was inline skating.

Jae had previously received an offer to star in a television drama and record an album from Taiwanese broadcaster GTV, which is currently running “Sassy Girl Chun-hyang.” He declined the offer, saying he was not ready to take on those new challenges at this point.

However, the actor did accept an offer to model in a couple of TV commercials in Taiwan. He will star in the commercials and later fly to Japan to promote his drama after finishing the filming of his upcoming movie “The Art of Fighting” in August.

credits to KBS GLOBAL NEWS

I love this guy!!!! He is so cute. I havent seen Iron 3 but really want to!

Finally find Jae Hee's topic!
    I'm his fan too after watching Sassy Girl Chun Hyang. Thanks 4 the pics. I don't have those yet.
    Yes, it's true that his smile is his big asset. But his acting is his best talent. I love the way he acted in Chun Hyang. Brilliant. The first, he looked childish. The last, he looked so confident, still with some funny scenes.
    I love Sassy Girl Chun Hyang all the way. Everyone who's watched this series must feel the same feeling.
    Btw, at first I didn't recognize HCY as the evil girl in Endless Love. But her face was so familiar. My friend told me that and made me try hard to remember. I realize that her hair style which made me confused. Actually, she 's so cute at CH but not at EL.

I always think that Jae Hee is the right person to role as Han Bi Kwang from the comic Ruler of The Land. Has anyone read the book? So funny! And some romantic stories among fightings. The best Korean comic I've ever read. Jae Hee's comical expression matches with the lead character.
    But, it's only a hope. Actually, I don't know wheter it has been filmed or not.

Count me in too! Another supporter!! Ever since watching Sassy Girl, I'm in love with him! Seriously, you need to watch that series before you judge him. Woohooooo! Oh yeah and I just got 3 Iron but haven't seen it yet.. So I better get on it right now!
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

Ever since I saw him in "Sassy girl..." I thought that he's was cute. I don't think that he's hot hot, but he's got the cute factor to him that makes him stand out.

i thought he was ok lookin in my sassy grl chae hyang <<n it was realli funni in da beginnin too

I think he's one of the handsome guys but looking at some angle he looks like Lee Byung Hun some how? Or is it just me?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

LOVE him tooo!such a cutie, i really really like his every expression in SGCH!

^sunlight_zero, yah, he looked like LBH in some instances specially on the last part!^^
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/FuLLHouse_KoreanDrama_Group/

http://www.vf11.com/fullhouse/fullhouse.html

Quote Originally Posted by basta_noh
    LOVE him tooo!such a cutie, i really really like his every expression in SGCH!

^sunlight_zero, yah, he looked like LBH in some instances specially on the last part!^^
    whos dat? mayb a pic?