Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Third edition changes

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    can someone tell me the changes?
    I placed an order for the new XAJH books last night. Hopefully, they will arrive soon.

Where can you order 3rd-edition Jin Yong novels in the US for a reasonable price?

I ordered from an online bookstore in Taiwan. The books came out to about $10 per volume, and they arrived today.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Default My penultimate post

The Third edition of the Smiling Proud Wanderer

After having read the third edition of the Smiling Proud Wanderer I have noticed a few changes here and there. As usual I will jot those changes down. However, there were only very minor changes in this edition. Adding some background info here and there, expanding on some dialogues and correcting a few mistakes.
    So, 99% of the novel stays the same.

1. The first corrected mistake I noticed was when Linghu Chong was banished to repenting cliff, he noticed that there was a name carved into the rocks, Feng Qingyang.
    In the second edition Linghu Chong said, this elder belonged to the [Feng] character generation. But now Jin Yong has corrected it and changed it to this elder belonged to the [Qing] generation.

2. Some background information about 廣陵散. The work of Liu Zhengfeng and Qu Yang 笑傲江湖 was derived from 廣陵散. 廣陵散 was about the famous assassin of the Warring States Period, Nie Zheng who assassinated the king of the Han State. Although Nie Zheng was successful but he was also killed immediately by the guards of the king of Han. The second part is about the sister of Nie Zheng, who retrieved her brother's body and grieved for him.
    Qu Yang was impressed by Linghu Chong's chivalry and righteous character, saying that Linghu's conduct is not inferior to Warring States warriors like Nie Zheng and Jing Ke, so he hoped that Linghu Chong would find a way to preserve the lifework of Liu Zhengfeng and himself.

3. Qin Weibang, an elder of the Sun and Moon Sect is now killed. In the past, he was the one who refused to submit himself fo Ren Woxing. Sang Sanniang was ordered to feed him one of those "cocoon" pills, but first by removing the outer layer of the pill. In edition 2 Qin Weibang made another appearance at the end of the novel as an elder working for Ren Woxing. But now, Qin Weibang was convulsing and cursing, he was feeling the effects of the cocoon pill. Since, his acupoints were sealed he could only squirm and curse, Xiang Wentian kicked him to death.

4. [Xixing Dafa] was derived from the Xiaoyao School's [Beiming Shengong]. Ren Woxing told Linghu Chong that the practitioner of Beiming was a member of the Duan family during the Northern Song dynasty. This emperor Duan originally did not like the idea of stealing other people's internal strength. But after reading the will of that Xiaoyao elder, emperor Duan understood that there are no really evil martial arts. A good person using Beiming to kill evil men is doing good.
    Xixing Dafa has no connections with Huagong Dafa.

5. In edition 2 when Dingjing Shi Tai was about to die, she asked the disguised Linghu Chong (Wu Tiande) who he really was. Because she would not ask the help of Ren Woxing or Ren Woxing's disciple. Linghu Chong then told her his real name, Dingjing Shi Tai would say:"You....You..." and die.
    But now she adds:"Thank you, young hero." and hold his hand, her eyes filled with gratitude before she passed away.

6. Another mistake that has been corrected is that in the past, the disciples of the Northern Hengshan School never seemed to know who their teacher was. Sometimes Yihe and others would refer Dingxian Shi Tai as teacher, but sometimes she would refer Dingxian Shi Tai back to martial arts uncle. The only disciple who was consistent was Yilin, but now Yihe and others do it right too.

7. Ding Mian (martial arts brother of Zuo Lengchan) is the one who leads a group of people to prevent Linghu Chong from assuming leadership of the Northern Hengshan School. In the previous editions this was Yue Hou (Great Yin and Yang Palms). Yue Hou was a rather decent chap, so I think this change was to retain the image of him being a rather decent bloke. Ding Mian is famous for being a butcher, so humiliating him was not such a big deal.

8. Another corrected mistake is in the past Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying seems to have forgotten why Ren Woxing did not learn the the Sunflower Manuscript. Even though Ren Woxing told them the reason (castration part) after the death of Dongfang Bubai. But now Ren Woxing never tells them why he did not study the manual, the readers will only read his thoughts. What he told Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying has been turned into his own thoughts.
    Linghu Chong and Ren Yingying will only find out about the castration part when they hear Lin Pingzhi talking to Yue Lingshan. And then they figure out that both that "Evil Repelling Swordsmanship" and the Sunflower Manuscript need practitioners to castrate themselves.

[當日在黑木崖上圍攻東方不敗,他手中只持一枚繡花針,可是四大高手竟然無法與之相抗,此刻細想 ,並非由於東方不敗內功奇高,也不是由於招數極巧,只是他行動如電,攻守進退,全然出於對手意料之外 。] chapter 35 edition 2

Now it has turned into: [當日在黑木崖上圍攻東方不敗,他手中只持一枚繡花針,可是四大高手竟然無法與之相抗,此刻細想 ,非因由於東方不敗內功奇高,也不是由於招數極巧,只是他行動如電,攻守進退,全然出於對手意料之外 。] edition 3, chapter 35

10. At the end, an extra paragraph is added with Linghu Chong's thoughts on being carefree. This is the paragraph 令狐沖一生但求逍遙自在, 笑傲江湖, 自與盈盈結褵, 雖償了平生之願, 喜樂無已, 單不免受嬌妻溫柔的管束, 真要逍遙自在, 無所拘束, 郤做不到了。 突然之間, 心中響起了 笑傲江湖之曲的曲調, 忽想﹕我奏這曲子, 要高便高, 要低要低, 只有自己一個人奏琴, 才可以自由自在, 然如和盈盈合奏, 便須依照譜子奏曲, 不能任意放縱, 她高我也高, 她低我也低, 這才說得上和諧合拍。 佛家講求涅槃, 首先得做到無欲無求, 這才能夠無拘無束。 但人生在世, 要吃飯, 要穿衣, 要顧到別人, 豈有當真無欲無求? 涅槃是無為境界, 我們做人是有為境界。 在有為境界中, 只要沒有不當得欲求, 就不會受不當的束縛, 那便是逍遙自在了。

*Again the changes are very few. If you have comments, questions about the changes please feel to pm me or e-mail me. I won't post again till probably the third edition of the Duke of Mount Deer, I won't reply to comments/questions in the thread directed towards me. But you can contact me via private message or e-mail and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

End note: I would like to thank those who have sent me private messages asking me to stay, but my mind has been made up. I am not returning to the forum actively anymore. The isolated incidents that happened some time ago did play a part why I decide to "retire." But another reason is that I have lost a lot of my credibility on the forum due to the Wang Chongyang topic. I wanted that to be the something like the DGSD elite v.s. LOCH trilogy, but it never really took off and in my eagerness to present my case I clashed with a lot of forum members.

I am also a bit uncomfortable with my status in the forum. I never expect to be treated differently or treated with reverence etc. in the forum. I am what I am, a geeky young woman who loves Jin Yong's works. Nothing more and nothing less.
    But nonetheless, I am also a bit offended by the comment
    However, in the Chinese JY forum, Lav, Athena, and Kenny are just common wuxia scholars. If anyone's read ROTK and read LOCH or seen tv adaptations of LOCH, you'll know just how much of LOCH was ripped off of ROTK by Mr. JY.
    I don't want to pat myself on the back, but Leviathan, Kenny and myself have been pointing out some errors here and there in the novels. Leviathan and I have contributed a lot, I am not saying that we are much better than the knowledgeable members of the official Jin Yong teahouse. But we are certainly not the average Joe wuxia debater.
    Jin Yong never made it a secret that he was influenced by classical Chinese literature. Did James Joyce rip off Homer's Odyssey when she wrote Ulysses? Or did Tolkien just plagiarize the mythologies of several cultures?
    I just found necessary to post these final words.

Goodbye everyone! Till the third edition of the Duke of Mount Deer (perhaps). It has been my pleasure to be part of this forum for the past five (*sigh) years. (Join date September 2001........, where did the time go?)

P.S. I might post small addendums if I noticed anything "new" in the third edition of the Smiling Proud Wanderer.
    Last edited by Athena; 06-09-06 at 05:29 AM.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

Default just to know

i want to know if yang guo appear or being mention in Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre.
    i also want to know what happen to Yang guo and Xiao Long Nu after ROCH
    Akmal

Quote Originally Posted by heromal
    i want to know if yang guo appear or being mention in Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre.
    He's mentioned quite a bit, but doesn't appear.

Quote Originally Posted by heromal
    i also want to know what happen to Yang guo and Xiao Long Nu after ROCH
    It's all very vague and sketchy, but HSDS Ed. 3 indicates that they wandered the world for a time before disappearing from public view forever.

For what its worth, thanks Athena!

Truly enjoyed your contributions to the forum.

Question just to get info. ROCH

1. when did YG and XLN separated for 16 years(the event or episode)?

2. Did YG & XLN has children?

3. is Gou Jing, Huang Rong, the five greats, YG and XLN is a fiction character?

4. How did XLN know who rape her and what happen to Zhao Zhibing(the stupid Quanzhen)
    Last edited by heromal; 05-05-06 at 09:55 PM.

Top FAQ for RoCH:

1. when did YG and XLN separated for 16 years(the event or episode)?
    After XLN was poisoned 'fatally'. The events leading up to this are hard to summarize into 1 sentence, so it's best to read Chapter 32 for yourself.

2. Did YG & XLN has children?
    Not mentioned. Lady Yang of HSDS is believed to be their granddaughter.

3. is Gou Jing, Huang Rong, the five greats, YG and XLN is a fiction character?
    Yes, with the exception of Wang Chong Yang.

4. How did XLN know who rape her and what happen to Zhao Zhibing(the stupid Quanzhen)
    She overheard a conversation by Zhao Zhi Zing and Zheng Zhibing (3rd Ed). Both died in the end. I didn't remember any "Zhao Zhibing" in the novel.

Duan Zhixing is also a real historical character.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Chen
    Duan Zhixing is also a real historical character.
    Yes of course. I forgot about him.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Default A small addendum

I found something interesting in chapter 27 of the third edition of the Smiling Proud Wanderer.

原來左冷禪適才這一招大是行險,他已修練了十餘年的「寒冰真氣」注於食指之上,拚著大耗內力,將計就計,便 讓任我行吸了過去,不但讓他吸去,反而加催內力,急速注入對方穴道。這內
    力是至陰至寒之物,一瞬之間,任我行全身為之凍僵。 ------> Chapter 27, edition 2.

原來左冷禪適才這一招大是行險,他已修練了十餘年的「寒冰真氣」注於食指之上,拚著大耗內力,將計就計,便 讓任我行吸了過去,不但讓他吸去,反而加催內力,急速注入對方穴道。左冷禪所練「寒冰真氣」, 和梅莊的黑白子所練的「玄天指」乃是一路, 都是至陰至寒的工夫,不過左冷禪的內力更深厚得多,一瞬之間,任我行全身為之凍僵。-----> Chapter 27, edition 3.

Zuo Lengchan's earlier technique was most hazardous, he has accumulated polar ice energy for over a decade and transferred all that energy into his index finger at that moment. He defied the danger of losing a lot of his internal strength and allowed Ren Woxing absorb his internal power, he not only allowed he even forced it towards him by pouring it through the acupoint of his opponent. Zuo Lengchan's polar ice energy is similar to the Boreal Finger of Plum Manor's Heibai Zi, both were extreme yin and cold martial arts. However, Zuo Lengchan's internal energy was a lot deeper. In a few moments, Ren Woxing was frozen solid.

I thought that new sentence was interesting, because it sort gave an indication of how good the Four Friends of the Plum Manor were if compared to people of the Five Sacred Mountain Sword Schools.

That's all folks! Ta ta for now.
    Last edited by Athena; 05-11-06 at 08:59 AM.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

I guess the question is about the motivation of Zuo to learn this internal energy in the first place. To ward off RWX?

Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    I guess the question is about the motivation of Zuo to learn this internal energy in the first place. To ward off RWX?

Han Solo
    Or maybe due to the fact that Han Bin Sen Zang is stronger...? HBSZ is a external/internal cultivation. It includes the regular external techniques, but it also includes Freezing Ice Real Chi that is similiar to all those other chi.

Glad that I have found this site, else I will never know what is the changes made in the 3rd edition. Thanks to the thread starters and everyone that had contibuted in this thread.

Because a decade ago, he nearly got killed by RWX and got a taste of XXDF (luckily RWX had an attack from an energy clash at the moment). Thereafter he thought about how he could deal with it and came up with the icy internal energy.

So he poured an entire decade's worth of internal energy eh? No wonder the effect was so strong.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    Because a decade ago, he nearly got killed by RWX and got a taste of XXDF (luckily RWX had an attack from an energy clash at the moment). Thereafter he thought about how he could deal with it and came up with the icy internal energy.

So he poured an entire decade's worth of internal energy eh? No wonder the effect was so strong.
    I saw this from TVB's 96 adaptation but not in other adaptations.

Is this in the novel?

Han SOlo

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Not mentioned. Lady Yang of HSDS is believed to be their granddaughter.
    your assumptions/arguments for this, please? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    your assumptions/arguments for this, please? thanks.
    I didn't come up with this idea, you know. I personally believe Lady Yang is Yang Guo's disciple or grand disciple.

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre

1) Reverend Wuse speaks on behalf of Zhang Junbao at Shaolin, saying that he was reponsible for giving away those iron Arhats to Guo Xiang. He added that if anyone should be blamed it should be him and not Zhang Junbao. However, the old monk of the Spiritual Zen Hall was adamant in saying that Zhang Junbao learnt Shaolin martial arts without permission and should still be punished. Abbot Tianming suggested that Wuse, Jueyuan and Zhang Junbao should go to the Dharma Hall and all of them would discuss how to punish all 3 of them. Jueyuan feared for the worst and took Guo Xiang and Zhang Junbao and ran away.

2) Yin Susu and other higher ranked people in Tianying Sect knew who Xie Xun was. They knew he was a guardian lord of the Ming cult.

3) Xie Xun's son was 3 years old when he was killed by Yuanzhen (Cheng Kun), in the earlier editions Xie Wuji was 1 years old and lead to some time discontinuity. (To be honest, I am not sure what that discontinuity was in the earlier editions, I did not notice that error in the past).

4) The supposed battle between Shaolin and Wudang has changed somewhat. The original plan was that 6 Shaolin monks v.s. 6 Wudang disciples. Wudang would use their famous sphere formation. However, Yu Lianzhou was still weakend by that exchange of palms with He Biweng and Zhang Cuishan was too distraught at that time. Reason, Yuanye was scolding Zhang Cuishan for killing Dou Dajin's family and for blinding one of his eyes and the left eyes of Yuanyin and Yuanxin. Yuanye kept his anger in control while his teacher (Kongzhi) and his martial arts uncles (abbot Kongwen and reverend Kongxing) were speaking. But when the battle was to start he could not help himself from venting his anger and scolding Zhang Cuishan for being an utter disgrace to Zhang Sanfeng and Wudang. He said that a real man would at least admit the crimes he did, Zhang Cuishan felt that he really did disgrace his school. He could not tell them the actually culprit was his wife but by keeping quiet he endangered Wudang's reputation. So, Yu Lianzhou feared that they would loose this fight, because it would be probable that the other 4 heroes would have to look after him and Zhang Cuishan and weakening the formation. Yin Susu saw the pain of her husband and approached Kongwen, Kongzhi and Kongxing and confessed to what she did and chided the 3 reverends for being muddle-headed. Then, she told Zhang Cuishan to follow her inside, she went to Yu Daiyan and confessed to what she did 10 years ago and asked him to punish her.....(the rest is pretty much the same as the old editions). What I liked about this part was that Yin Susu showed how much she loved her husband and what a responsible woman she had become.

5) Origins of Jiuyang (Laviathan has already posted this and I too have expressed my feelings about this). The origins are mentioned when Zhang Wuji is training Jiuyang in that cave and that Confucian, Taoist and Buddhist monk wrote how and why he wrote Jiuyang. (Again, I thought it was redundant and farfetched).
    6) When Zhang Wuji saw Yin Tianzheng and Song Yuanqiao fighting he was crying, because he recognized the stances both of them used and it reminded him of the times when his mother and father would train (using the same stances).

7) The Ming cult has 3 capital orders and 5 minor orders. There are 12 holy sceptres in total, on the first 6 there is a martial arts engraved on it (learnt by Zhang Wuji and those Persians) on the other 6 the most important 8 rules of the Ming cult are engraved on it.

Three capital orders:
    - Ming cultists are prohibited from becoming emperors, officials, kings, generals, etc. They rebel because they want to save the people not for their own gain. However, it is allowed to use those names when rebelling to attract support.
    - Ming cultists are not allowed to oppress the people and should do whatever is possible to ease the suffering of men.
    - Ming cultists are not to fight each other.

Five minor orders:
    - Ming cultists are men and women of their words.
    - Ming cultists are to treat each other like brothers and sisters.
    - Respect your elders, brothers, sisters, parents and friends.
    - Treat women with respect
    - Protect the cult with your life and obey the commands of your seniors in the cult.

8) The Dragon Sabre is made from Yang Guo's heavy iron sword. (like in the previous editions, he gave this sword to Guo Xiang; I don't know when he gave that sword to her). The Heavenly Sword is made from the Lady and Gentleman swords. There are two small chips on the sabre and sword just a few centimetres from the hilt. Use both weapons to saw through the chips, only those two weapons are powerful enough to break each other. Inside the weapons is a metal map to Peach Blossom Isle and the location of the manuals.

9) Manuals: Yue Fei's art of war and Jiuyin Zhenjing, plus various Peach Blossom Isle and Hong Qigong's martial arts. There isn't a manual on 18 Dragon Subduing Palms anymore. The Jiuyin Bone claws and other skills used by Mei Chaofeng have been slightly altered by Huang Yaoshi, those are still evil skills but not as vile as used by Mei Chaofeng. Huang Yaoshi was saddened by the deaths of Chen Xuanfeng and Mei Chaofeng, therefore he made some changes to this martial arts.

When Xiangyang fell, Guo Xiang was in Sichuan province and when she rushed back it was too late. Guo Jing and Huang Rong did not give the sword and/or sabre to Guo Fu, because they knew she was too reckless and dumb. (Miejue Shi-tai told this to Zhou Zhiruo).

10) The Yang family must be aware of the secret of the sword and sabre, therefore Miss Yang was able to deduce what Zhou Zhiruo did and exposed her crimes.

11) The dialogue in which Miejue Shi-tai forces Zhou Zhiruo is moved, we do not see this scene when they are at the pagoda. Instead when Zhou is exposed she thinks back and then we are able to read about the dialogue.

12) Zhou Zhiruo was thinking of killing all 4 of them on that island, but she could not do it because she realized that she was madly in love with Zhang Wuji.

13) Yelu Qi mastered all 18 stances of the Dragon-Subduing palms, in the previous editions this was never really clear. But now it is! Furthermore it seems that Xiao Feng made the alterations from 28 to 18 and Xuzhu was responsible for returning this martial arts back to the Beggar's Union after Xiao Feng's death.

14) Zhu Yuanzhang tried to force Zhang Wuji to give up leadership of the Ming cult by bringing his army and questioning Zhang Wuji about Zhao Min. The truth is that the Ming Cult lost control of the army leaders, those army leaders were still Ming cultists but they more or less gathered their own support and with their army they have become quite autonomous. This was something that Yang Xiao, Fan Yao and others realised and they knew they could not kill Zhu Yuanzhang and endanger further alienation from the other army leaders. The fact is in order to topple the Yuan dynasty, Zhu Yuanzhang had to stay alive.

Zhao Min vowed to leave the central plains when everything was over, she smiled it was up to Zhang Wuji whether he wants to follow her or not.

15) The 3 Du-generation monks did not kill Kunlun He Taichong, Madame He and those 2 other Kunlun experts. The Du monks easily defeated and wounded them and Yuanzhen quickly stepped forward to kill the 4 of them. The Du monks were angry at that, and said there was no need to kill them.

16) Song Qingshu is not killed by Zhang Sanfeng, but succumbed to his injuries at Mount Wudang. HOWEVER, he was not forgiven by anyone!

17) Xiao Chao sent emissaries to return the other 6 sceptres to the Ming Cult, Zhang Wuji "stole" the first 6 from the Persians. In return he gave the a copy of the Qiankun martial arts back to Xiao Chao. But the real reason behind this was that Xiao Chao missed Zhang Wuji and really wanted to make contact with him once more. It was very sweet, because if you can remember from previous editions and tv adaptions. Xiao Chao was making some clothes for Wuji when she was in that in that inn when Wuji was rescueing those people in the pagoda. She finished making those clothes and sent them to Zhang Wuji along with the sceptres.

18) Zhang Wuji became disillusioned when he could not save the life of a general and address the death of Han Lin'er and with that he left the leadership of the Ming Cult in the hands of Yang Xiao, Fan Yao and left the Central Plains with Zhao Min. And he did not want to break the capital order of the Ming cult.

19) Zhou Zhiruo's wish was that Zhang Wuji could not marry Zhao Min, Zhang Wuji complied. However, he added that without being married it would not prevent him from loving her or having children with her. Zhou Zhiruo did not mind that. In the end Zhang Wuji was thinking who he loved most (all 4 girls), he really did not know the answer. This does NOT mean, he will leave Zhao Min. Because he knows very well the sacrifices Zhao Min made for him.

20) There are 5 elders of Kongtong in all the editions. The first elder is Guan Neng, second Zong Weixia, third elder Tang Wenliang, fourth elder Chang Jingzhi. But the fifth elder never had a name and he does not have one in the third edition either. I would have hoped that Jin Yong would at least try to give that 5th elder a name.

21) Granny Golden Flower says she and her husband were poisoned by an old Buddhist monk of the western regions working for the Mongolians. In the past it was a mute, 'Tou Tuo" from the western regions working for the Mongolians.

22) The comment Zhang Wuji made to Zhou Zhiruo about how Zhang Sanfeng thought he might not have reached Guo Jing's level of martial arts is gone. The reason is that in the older editions, Zhou Zhiruo started to train Jiuyin on the isle but now she does have the manuals yet. So the two of them cannot have that talk about martial arts and the comment is therefore gone.

23) When Zhang Wuji took Zhang Sanfeng's hand at Mt Wudang, Zhang Sanfeng thought that only experts like reverend Jueyuan, Guo Jing, Yang Guo and others had such powerful internal energy. Yang Guo's name is on that list too.

24) Zhou Zhiruo does not fake a suicide when Zhang Wuji met with Zhao Min anymore. Instead she leaves and disappears for a month or two (destination: Peach Blossom Isle). She finds the manuals and starts to train.

25) The comment that Yuanzhen/Cheng Kun is as good as Duwei, Dujie and Dunan is gone. It is only commented that Yuanzhen was superior to Xie Xun. But that is something most people know.

26) Zhang Wuji used his Jiuyang internal strength to eradicate 70% of the martial arts of the Xuanming elders. The 3 of them fought each other when the Xuanming elders were after the Jiuyin manual on Zhou Zhiruo. And Lu Zhangke wanted to have the manual and rape Zhou Zhiruo. Of course, they were foiled by Zhang Wuji. Their martial arts are even inferior to the 8 archers of Zhao Min.

There seems to be a subtle hint in the novel that the creator of Jiuyang might have written the manual but did not study it himself.
    heh heh, that's HUGE. But I personally read the 4th book and I would like to make a few points clear.

On 26) Xuanmin elders became weaker than the 8 Archers AFTER Xuan min elders got eradicated 70%. JY said that the Xuanmin elders were reduced from a 1st class to 3rd class fighter (ouch! Pretty big drop). And also, Elders couldn't practice the Palm anymore because it said something about the poison attacking the heart.

10) Plz correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think this was directly stated in the novel. It's presumed due to the fact that Lady Yang was able to force ZZR to give the locations of the Peach Blossom island.

and 27) hehe, a new one. Jin Gang Jin was explained more in detail just like how the idea of of XL18Z was explained more in detail by H7G.