View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Actresses!

Voters
237. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ruby Lin

82 34.60%
  • Alyssa Chia

45 18.99%
  • Vicki Zhao

56 23.63%
  • All three! I Loved them!

9 3.80%
  • None... i don't even know who they are...

3 1.27%
  • Ruby Lin & Alyssa Chia

18 7.59%
  • Vicki Zhao & Alyssa Chia

19 8.02%
  • Vicki Zhao & Ruby Lin - pls dun bash me up jus wanna see if anyone gonna choose this option

5 2.11%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vicki, Alyssa or Ruby?

Smile Vicki, Alyssa or Ruby?

There's a poll for Alyssa & Ruby, Vicki & Ruby n Alyssa & Vicki. Since there's no poll for all three, guess i just start one. I voted for Vicki, as always! Vote for your favourite ones here...

Cool

haha...i wonder why is no one commenting on this thread... anyway...i voted for both vick & alyssa. both my favourite....
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

I both Vicki and Alyssa. Both are great actress and very beautiful.
    "I really feel that optimism and openness are sweets that God gives to you. Even though one day you will finish eating them, but at least you'll know what sweet tastes like." Vicki Zhao

I vote for all three of them since I like them all. Vicky and Alyssa both are beautiful but I think Ruby is too. You guys don't like her?
    Just when the caterpillar thought
    the world was over,
    it became a butterfly .

Quote Originally Posted by ayara
    I vote for all three of them since I like them all. Vicky and Alyssa both are beautiful but I think Ruby is too. You guys don't like her?
    I voted for Vicki and Alyssa cuz their my both favor idols ..and for Ruby i also love her too but compare to other two i love them more

a vICKI vS. aLYSSA vS. rUBY tHREAD? gOOD iDEA. i wAS gONNA pICK aLYSSA & vICKI, (tHEY'RE bOTH gREAT aCTRESSES & bEAUTIFUL) bUT aLYSSA'S mY iDOL sO...
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

Default Alyssa Chia!!

This girl is extremely pretty in a cute way..at first i thought she kinda looks like Ruby, but then i found out that Alyssa was a bit better..haha I LOVED her in Dragon Sabre and Heaven Sword, she was VERY pretty and sexy; and extremely took her character to the limit. Ever since that show, I could'nt choose who was better between her and Gao Yuan Yuan. I think GYY should have been part of this poll cuz shes just as pretty as Alyssa. As for Vicki, im not that much of a fan of her...sorry guys/gals if I have offended u, but I never took her as a "pretty face" cuz only GYY and Alyssa lay in my heart!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11be.jpg')

My vote goes to......drum roll please....

ALYSSA!

As always .
    My life...my story...check it out: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=lRainDropsl

My Alyssa Chia/ Zhao Wen Zhou fan fic:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/lRainDropsl/

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Versace
    This girl is extremely pretty in a cute way..at first i thought she kinda looks like Ruby, but then i found out that Alyssa was a bit better..haha I LOVED her in Dragon Sabre and Heaven Sword, she was VERY pretty and sexy; and extremely took her character to the limit. Ever since that show, I could'nt choose who was better between her and Gao Yuan Yuan. I think GYY should have been part of this poll cuz shes just as pretty as Alyssa. As for Vicki, im not that much of a fan of her...sorry guys/gals if I have offended u, but I never took her as a "pretty face" cuz only GYY and Alyssa lay in my heart!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=11be.jpg')
    I agreed with you that GYY is just as pretty but this poll is specially set for these three actresses coz there's a sudden uproar about the three, everyone was comparing about them. Heezz....
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Ruby Lin all the way
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

VICKI ZHAO!!!
    ~¤~ Some times the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side. ~¤~

I would chose Vicki, but I also like Ruby. I've never seen any of Alyssa's works so I can't really judge her. So Vicki is at the top of my list

i luv all 3 but alyssa is my absolute fav.

Thumbs up Alyssa Chia the BEST of the BEST

Alyssa Chia the BEST of the BEST!!!!!! I just love her sooooooooooooooooo much.
    I had never been so crazy about any actress before until I watch one of her movie. Too bad I only watch one of the her movie, wish I could have more movie of her.... Anyway I vote for Alyssa Chia
    (0)(0)
    (>'.'<)
    (")_(") Alyssa Chia and Gao Yuan Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Ed_Versace
    same here, alyssa and gyy are the best. but for this, i vote for alyssa and vicki.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

VICKI ZHAO!!!

Go Ruby! I chose her because she has the best acting skills out of all of them.
    Most Favorite TVB Actress:

Tavia Yeung Yi
    &
    Minh Tuyet Fan Forever!

Alyssa Chia.

She's pretty and can act. Loved her in Heavenly Sword.
    <3 Nnadia Chan

I vote for all three of the ladies. Without them...i wouldnt have any series to watch.

Damn, didn't notice i've already voted for Alyssa Chia...oh well

i voted for alyssa and ruby.

i like alyssa more but i still had to choose ruby cos she was one of my favorite.

never was much of a fan of Vicky, liked her character and everything but she never struck me of anything more then an average actress. but then i don't find alyssa or ruby that great either, i just like them. I think all three of them are pretty average, none have proved to be versitile.

wished they could change roles once in a while. maybe get a really dramatic role.