Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Ma

cherrie, steven didn't really do much in this year's anniversary next to coming on stage to receive his award and he sang this song in olden days style.

Haha i wanna see Steven's reaction when he pee! Must be very embarrassing

Haha Buffy, I think Steven was HOLDING it, but it would be fun to see how he did it when appearing on stage to receive his award!
    Have anybody in this thread seen the Aniversary Awards yet? Like, the whole thing? I wonder if it's for rentals, I wanna se it!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

i saw the anniversarie.

I think they have it for rent

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    cherrie, steven didn't really do much in this year's anniversary next to coming on stage to receive his award and he sang this song in olden days style.

Haha i wanna see Steven's reaction when he pee! Must be very embarrassing
    i want to hear him sing!

bad buffy!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    i saw the anniversarie.

I think they have it for rent

You saw it? What was Steven like when he was on stage recieving the award?
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

he made a short thank u speech

did he perform in the anniversary? i know he did in the pre-anniv, but im wondering if he performed also during the actual awardings
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I like Steven Ma too ever since I saw him on File of Justice 5. I even have his CDs and he has great voice. He reminds me of my ex-boyfriend that looked like him but in the end I married someone that looked like Bobby Au Yeung. I'm not kidding!

welcome to steven ma fanclub! really? seems that you have "yuen" with actor look-a-likes what songs of steven would you recommend? i only have his songs in serials. (like where the legend begins, perish in the name of love, better halves, in the realm of success, on the track or off, ultra protection, return of the cuckoo, legend of mt duke, antarctica--not sure if this is a series or movie). anyway, i want to expand my steven songs. can you recommend good ones?
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    welcome to steven ma fanclub! really? seems that you have "yuen" with actor look-a-likes what songs of steven would you recommend? i only have his songs in serials. (like where the legend begins, perish in the name of love, better halves, in the realm of success, on the track or off, ultra protection, return of the cuckoo, legend of mt duke, antarctica--not sure if this is a series or movie). anyway, i want to expand my steven songs. can you recommend good ones?
    Hi Cherrie! Yeah, I think so that I have fate (yuen) with look-a-likes actor, even my friends said the same too.

Well, I have his CD titled "I CARE THE MOST" and it has 2 CDs with 32 songs. Some of them are from the TVB series soundtracks. Since I can't read Chinese, it's hard for me to know which is which songs on TVB series. But this is an excellent CD, all his songs are nice and enjoyed listening his songs on my way driving to work!

can i have the songs? you have streamload?
    cherrie

Yeah! Welcome bubcas! What do you think of steven's voice? His singing?

Btw, anyone know where godess been?

Originally posted by cherrie
    did he perform in the anniversary? i know he did in the pre-anniv, but im wondering if he performed also during the actual awardings
    He didn't perform live but only through music video.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20031219/photos/m492881SP.jpg')

Busy with his second Mandarin album, Steven Ma spent nine days touring and resting in Beijing. This trip has been packed with events as he visited many famous hotpot restaurants and tried a lot of tasty foods. With his love of jade, he has also visited many jade and stone stores and bought some jades that he fell in love with.

As well as eating and leisure, Steven also had the chance to meet with his childhood idols - the five times Chinese champions volleyball team. It turns out that Steven was a sports enthusiast when he was at school and was a member of his school volleyball team, so when his friends offered to introduce him to these Chinese modest champions, Steven was very excited and touched. As they visited the National Training Stadium, Chen Yaqiong also offered him some tips on the game herself as Steven felt honoured to be able to play inside the stadium reserved for only the best of China's athletes.

Talking of the Gymnastics Prince Li Ning, Steven has nothing but admiration as he has always been Steven's idol. Although Li has retired for many years and is busy with his business, he has still opened a sports training school to develop and nurture future sports stars of China. As for the determination that Li has put into both his business ventures and his sport, Steven feels that he has much to learn from him.

Credit to em @ tvbspacenews

he plays v-ball? great! he's got a mandarin album? anyone knows the title of the first mandarin album?
    cherrie

I think his first mandurin album was called, "Romantic Vacation".

are the songs there good? when is it released?
    cherrie

I don't really know if it's good or now, cause I don't have the cd, but I think it would be good. I've listened to Steven sing mandurin before, anf I think it's pretty good! From what I remember, the album was released during the summer as he go to different parts of china to promote his album.

if ever you come across a site where it can be downloaded, can you post the link here? coz here in our country, the ppl don't even know he sings!
    cherrie

Hi Hi everyone!!!!

Long time since I've posted in here!!! Hmmm....:thinkgo: Did I pass this thread when I do my usual posting routine? Lol, anyways posting now

Oh, Steven played/plays Vollyball? Hehehehe, thats great!!!! Lol, imagining myself playing against him
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.