Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Ma

Smile

Hi all of you, I’m one of Steven’s fans, cam I join you guys? I like him very much, I watched most of his series and collect as many of his song as I can (but I don’t understand Chinese )

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hi Hi everyone!!!!

Long time since I've posted in here!!! Hmmm....:thinkgo: Did I pass this thread when I do my usual posting routine? Lol, anyways posting now

Oh, Steven played/plays Vollyball? Hehehehe, thats great!!!! Lol, imagining myself playing against him
    ...and i imagine myself cheering on the benches i like almost all sorts of ball games, EXCEPT volleyball! i run away

welcome ste-ke! yay! another fan! can you recommend some good steven songs aside from the themesongs of serials?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    ...and i imagine myself cheering on the benches i like almost all sorts of ball games, EXCEPT volleyball! i run away

welcome ste-ke! yay! another fan! can you recommend some good steven songs aside from the themesongs of serials?
    hi Cherrie, thanks for welcoming me... About Steven's song, I don't know how to recommend you, because I don't know the title of his songs, most of them are Chinese, but I'll ask my friend, and tell you later, OK?

sure when did you start liking steven? i first saw him in healing hands as the playful joe. that time i already like him a bit. but then, he ended up w/ astrid chan and i don't like it. fast forward to about 3 years after, when i saw him in where the legend begins. i think it's a good series and from there on, i became his fan. what abt you?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I first saw him in File of Justice, I felt pity for him because Jessica dump him for Micheal and then I watched his series with Bowie (I forgot the name), he was so funny, I really LOVE him since then... And On the Track Or Off, In the realm of Sucess and especially Where the Legend Begins, I cried because of his role

with bowie? ultra protection? the one when he's a spoiled rich kid yeah he's funny there! i kept on laughing when he was kidnapped, kept in the box, and when they are escaping he saw a mouse and screamed i nearly forgot that film. that's the 2nd time i saw him on screen (after healing hands) i haven't watched in the realm of success. is it good? i love him in on the track or off, esp when he sang to xiao fei xiang very cute! i pity him very much in where the legend begins though...
    cherrie

Yeah, I talked about Ultra Protection, Steven pleayed that role very well In the Realm of Sucess, that series is good and funny too, the couple Steven & Nnadia look cute together, I think goddessofhonour like this series very much too...

really? the series did not appeal to me coz i hate nadia. but because it's a series of steven, i'll rent it sometime
    cherrie

Steven's role in ITROC sometimes very funny, what do you think a bout a guy who deeply in love with a girl but never he spoke somethings until the very last minutes. When they were just friend, Steven can do everything for Nnadia comfortable, but when he started to love her he avoid her most of the time, sometimes I found his role a little pity

but he did end up w/ nadia? didn't he?
    cherrie

Yeah, he did end up with Nnadia...
    Anyway you guys, finally we have a Steven's forum at winglin.net...
    http://forums.cinple.net/stevenma/
    Welcome everyone, Steven's fans.... We will make it always alive
    Please come and talk

Steven's news on January 5, 2004

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040106-ul-23.jpg')

Steven Ma is a very traditional minded person, so the Chinese New Year and Winter Festival is very important to him. In the past, he has had time off for the New Year and this year is no exception, so he will be going to Hainan Island for five days holiday with some of his friends. He smiles: "I have decided that in April or June, I will apply for the Open University to study Chinese Sociology. Recently I have been reading some of the text books and it is making me rather numb, so I want to go and have some fun." As for work, Steven says that although his contract with TVB will be ending soon, he should be continuing it because he has had a good relationship with them in the past. He also hpes that he can start filming another series for TVB in April. At the moment he is negotiating several Mainland productions and earlier, he made an advertisement for a suit company.

He says: "As I didn't have any time in my schedules, I had to complete the shoot in one day and in the end I had to change into thirty suits in the space of eight hours and smiled so much that my jaw was stiff. Luckily the boss really liked it and insisted that I filmed their TV ad for them as well, so work will start in March. The two ads together had a seven-figure fee and the boss has offered me a lifetime's supply of suits, so if I film any modern series, they will sponsor my suits for me."

Translated by Em @ http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

Yeah, goddess' back!and Welcom ste-ke to Steven's thread!
    Actually I have a lot of Steven's forum to go to once in a while, but if I have time, I'll join in in winglin. Here's another Steven's forum you guys can go to: http://stevenmacom.hyperboards.com/ Any Steven's fans are welcome!
    "Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail".

im happy to hear that steven decided to continue his studies. but i thought he's planning to study philosophy? change of plans i guess. if he studies, would he stop his acting career?
    cherrie

I think he wants to study and work at the same time. But that would be hard...I just hope that he would still be with tvb after his contract ends. Hope tvb will accept him...

honestly, i don't think that would be possible (studying and working at the same time) it's possible to ordinary ppl, but it would be almost impossible for showbiz ppl. their work has no fixed time.
    cherrie

okey doke, so i JUST started watching where the legend begins (which i posted about in the tvb series forum..) and i'm so xcited!!! unless there's a poopy ending and then i ain't so excited..

what's a poopy end? you'll surely feel sorry for steven there.
    cherrie

WTLB is a sad series and I think the sad eding makes it more memorable than other series, I feel sorry for Steven's role, but it's sweet at the ending when he met Ada again, they might end up in heaven

THANK YOU STE-KE FOR GIVING ME A GLIMMER OF HOPE OF A HAPPY ENDING.... THANK U THANK U THANK U.... lol....