Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wo De Gong Fu Nu You... cast: Ma Su, Zhao Yang,Xiao Rong Sheng...

How the chemistry between Ma Su and The main guy?? what the main guy reall name? anyinfor on him? I want to buy this serie.......is it worth to buy?
    where did u d/l this serie? how long it take to d/l 1 eps?
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

I finished it yesterday! And I must say I love it!!!! It's much much better then Spring in summer! The chemistry between her and the main guy are powerful! I like him better then the other guy from spring in summer. He was a better actor.
    Yepp... I think it's really worth buying this. If you like comedy.. crazy comedy.. it can sometimes be kind of too much and silly jokes but it kind of makes you happy watching this. I think I will try to get this when I'm in china. I download it from btchina.net. the hole drama. 22 episodes. just write the chinese name 我的功夫女友 . it took me like two days and I didn't had my computer open at night. there are still many seeders and peers left so it goes really fast.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/20050128/Img224149455.jpg')

His name in chinese pingyin : Wangyang
    English name: Wayue
    birthday: march 13.

身高:1.80米

学历:上海戏剧学院98表演系本科班

签约公司:北京东方天星签约演员

公司艺人:邓超、姚芊羽、李建义、郝蕾

主要经历:

话剧:
    《悲悼》
    《牛虻》
    《茶馆》
    《狗爷涅盘》
    《李白》

影视作品:
    《情书》
    《生死极限》
    《神探3人秀》
    《谍战之特殊较量》
    《飞一般的童话》(又名《我的功夫女友》)

广告:
    “飘洒”洗发水
    “龙凤”食品
    “获特满”蒸馏水等
    “豪爵铃木”摩托车

Sorry but only information in chinese. And can't translate all...
    Last edited by nausicaa; 07-28-05 at 10:37 AM.

the main theme is sung by the same singer to crystal plane. ( spring in summer ) 张瑶 really good. but I like the ending theme better but can't find the singer. it's a man.

hey cant read chinese sorry.... can u put his profile in english.. thanks a bunch..
    so u already......... I think the main guy really cute...

Is Wang Yang new actor? I never seen him b4... and for the serie that u d/l wat file is it ? .avi file? how was the quality? is it clear? any subtitle? u want to sale it to me ? at yesasia lil bit expensive...

it doesn't say much about him. Just his heigh 180. His education history. Which tv company he's working with now,
    话剧: ------ movies he been in.
    《悲悼》
    《牛虻》
    《茶馆》
    《狗爷涅盘》
    《李白》

影视作品: ------ drama he been in.
    《情书》
    《生死极限》
    《神探3人秀》
    《谍战之特殊较量》
    《飞一般的童话》(又名《我的功夫女友》)

广告: ----- tv commercial.
    “飘洒”洗发水 ---- shampoo
    “龙凤”食品 ---- some food.
    “获特满”蒸馏水等 ---- can't read that.
    “豪爵铃木”摩托车 ---- mc.

so he's not very new at the tv front.

the files I d/l was in rmvb files. so the guality wasn't so very good. that's why I'm thinking of trying to find it when I get to china. Yeah... yesasia is very expensive.
    and there are just chinese subtitle.

I HOPE THER GONNA BE ENGLISH SUB BUT i GUESS IT JUST NO HOPE SINCE CHINESE SERIE NEVER HAVE ENLGLISH NOT LIKE TVB OR KOREA.. I HOPE THEY START TO PUT ENGLISH SUB JUST LIKE TVB NOW...... AND

I CANT READ WAT U WROTE ABOUT HIS EDUCATION AND STUFF....

Default Star info

Quote Originally Posted by girly
    I HOPE THER GONNA BE ENGLISH SUB BUT i GUESS IT JUST NO HOPE SINCE CHINESE SERIE NEVER HAVE ENLGLISH NOT LIKE TVB OR KOREA.. I HOPE THEY START TO PUT ENGLISH SUB JUST LIKE TVB NOW...... AND

I CANT READ WAT U WROTE ABOUT HIS EDUCATION AND STUFF....
    Try this site and look around:
    http://chinastar.muzi.com/index1.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    Try this site and look around:
    http://chinastar.muzi.com/index1.shtml

wat site is that??

Oh sorry..forgot that I have some strange codex on my computer.
    so you don't speak mandarin at all?
    yeah..hope they start to make sub to chinese dramas too.. there are so few but it's usually made by fans.

wat site is that??
    it's a site looking for chinesestar.

I know mandarin But not much... I can read it too but still not much.. I try to take some class whenever they have available but looks like those just for kids... :-(

ok Please give me the main guu infor one more time ine English... :-))

oh..like me..but I'm still on learning mandarin... watching chinese dramas is a good way to learn chinese. I have Ma su and Wang Yang as my teacher...ehehe

he's english name is Wayue.
    heigh 180
    birthday . 13 march.

sorry but couldn't find anything that I could translate.

http://it.sohu.com/20041020/n222598280.shtml

So what have you decided to do? Buy the drama or d/l it. or both?

Yes I think watch chinese drama is a good way to learn mandarin and specially that wat I like the most is watch serie.. so it help me to learn and I enjoy it too..
    I have known more mandarin since I started to watch chinese serie... and I'm so happy I hope I could learn more.... faster... for modern serie I understand more than ancient serie they really hard to understand... that why I only watch modern serie and ancient watch it with english sub.... and uuummm...

I think I will wait for a while and see if my store will get it or else I will gonna have to buy it from yesasia...

thanwks for the mani guys infor.. How old is He and How old is Ma Su there no birth year on both of them..

I've notice that too... there are no info when they was born. too bad.. but they can't be that old.

I love ancient drama. but don't understand that much either. but can't find any with sub. I like all the idiom but too difficult to understand.
    modern drama can sometimes be a bite annoying. but easier to understand. I'm watching sad love story now. thought I have to change a bit now. Watch too much tw drama lately

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    the main theme is sung by the same singer to crystal plane. ( spring in summer ) 张瑶 really good. but I like the ending theme better but can't find the singer. it's a man.
    I don't think the song is released? I looked on the guy's most recent released album on Yesasia, and it's not there =( The singer is: 沙宝亮

But at the same time, the drama has introduced me to a singer I've never heard before, and I might go buy one of his albums.

I think you can watch the MV of the song: mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/05/17559173.wmv

if anyone manages to sucessfully d/l this, please upload it somewhere
    Last edited by creidesca; 07-31-05 at 11:21 AM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    I've notice that too... there are no info when they was born. too bad.. but they can't be that old.

I love ancient drama. but don't understand that much either. but can't find any with sub. I like all the idiom but too difficult to understand.
    modern drama can sometimes be a bite annoying. but easier to understand. I'm watching sad love story now. thought I have to change a bit now. Watch too much tw drama lately
    I Love ancient drama too but too bad so hard to understand.... so I rather watch something that I understand more....maybe later one I will be able to understand ancient drama...I think I will buy the drama from Yesasia but it to be able to get free shipping I have to add another drama not sure yet which other one I want to get. i saw this drama call (Xue Di Li De Xing Xing ) and the cast was tammy and peter ho but the poster was some one else I'm kind of interested but not sure if peter and tammy gonna be lead.

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca
    I don't think the song is released? I looked on the guy's most recent released album on Yesasia, and it's not there =( The singer is: 沙宝亮

But at the same time, the drama has introduced me to a singer I've never heard before, and I might go buy one of his albums.

I think you can watch the MV of the song: mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/05/17559173.wmv

I cant watch the MV, can u post one more time.

I Love ancient drama too but too bad so hard to understand.... so I rather watch something that I understand more....maybe later one I will be able to understand ancient drama...I think I will buy the drama from Yesasia but it to be able to get free shipping I have to add another drama not sure yet which other one I want to get. i saw this drama call (Xue Di Li De Xing Xing ) and the cast was tammy and peter ho but the poster was some one else I'm kind of interested but not sure if peter and tammy gonna be lead.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't buy that one!!!!!!!!! It's really really really not worth it. I saw it for a month ago. I never really finished it. it went really really slow. really lam. unbeliveble boring. I used the fast farward bottom really often. And the ending suck. and tammy and peter are the lead. they used their own name in that drama. Have you seen Lavender with tammy and ambrose. remember the guy who played xiao tong. he's in that too.. a small part. what kind of dramas do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca

I like that song too... but it's the ending song. thanks for the name. I manages to see it. it's the ending part of the drama. I used firefox and didn't had any problem watch it.

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/05/17559173.wmv don't know it will work this way.

really is tha serie really not worth it at all? wat the story about can u tell me lil bit? cus I like peter and tammy in starry starry nite. have u seen starry starry nite yet? how that new serie compair to starry starry nite.