Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Wo De Gong Fu Nu You... cast: Ma Su, Zhao Yang,Xiao Rong Sheng...

It takes so very long time to upload files from my pc. but I'll try do my best.

so have you orded the series yet?

Not Yet I try to get some comment from Dylan new serie ( italian jobs) but looks like no one really talking about it, and guess wat? it was $21.99 yesterday and today is $26.99 Im so mad now I should had ordered when it was $21.99... let me know when u leave the country ok..
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

I've now read a little about the drama you thinking of buying. And it has great respons. many thinks it's better then the other drama. the outsider.

http://post.baidu.com/f?ct=&tn=&rn=&...3Q%C8%D5&tb=on

Don't know if you use to search at baidu, but it's in chinese. but you could try to read some.

I hate when they change the prize too.. happend to me many time. They rise the proze when I'm thinking of buying it. But after I have orded it they always lower the prize...grrrrrr..........
    hope the lower the prize on this drama.

Hey guess wat? I got The dylan new drama Steal In day inside.... It was so GOOD..........................I got it at my store...but too bad they only have 10 eps so I have to wait untill next week........I'm so addicted to this drama...........I love the main girl so much she looks so innocent............ and they have such a great chemisty.... U should watch it.. Yes and it is better than Outsider...Dylan acting has improve alot...

waaa.... that's soo great.. but what are you going to buy instead in yesasia for free shipping?

I want to see that too.. after I read all the comments about it made me wanna see it too.. I' will try too find it in china..

I dont know wat else I will buy I guess I have to wait untill the other new serie come out and see if I interested with anything...and U should watch it..I love every minutes of it... and plus.....U know the main girl ...........GOD....her body so flexible....there a part where they have to go steal something.........and she has flex her body to be able to get away from the security system.. I was so amaz.....with her flexible body...and her acting too......so great.......I hope she will be so popular after this serie...............

I'm in china now

WOW I'm glade u get to china safely.... ok Hope U have a good time ok. where do u stay? u stay at the dorm or something??
    I had a friend who went there for school last summer and he loved it alot...and I thin this year he will go to taiwan instead cus he want to learn mandarin better....

have fun and keep update ok.

I'm staying at a friends friends friends apartment. but he's going home on tuesday so we have to move tomorrow and we will be homeless becouse school hasn't any dorm to rent for some days. But we are checking availible apartment now. and it looks bright for the moment.

oh..were did you friend go? I want to go to taiwan too... have heard that everyone going there learn better mandarin.
    The people in beijing are very rude. they don't seams to have any etik. but I think it will be fine.

have you finished the drama with dylan yet? what's the story about?

WOW...is the people there really rude? he was in beijing for a while last summer and I think he in taiwan this summer not sure where he is cus havent talk to him for a while..his major is exactly like u, it international business..he from canada..
    well I hope u will be able to find place to stay b4 u homeless ....

I still watch dylan serie...........so good.....getting so interesting....but too bad I cant understand alot of them since most talk about business....but I love Dylan dna Guan Ying.....they so sweet together.......I cant wait for the next eps..I'm up to eps 15 I think there total of 26.

So Please tell me more about MA SU serie.....

hellooooooooooooooo

I'm back again. really like it here. but havven't got much shopping.
    still trying to find this drama but haven't found it yet. they are showing sprin in summer on tv now. two episodes everyday, hope they show this too soon...

one think that the main guy in this drama used to do to make his femalebaite to fall for him is to arange really beautiful dinner and candellight and everything and write 2030. that means ai ni xiang ni..
    if only someone could do that for me. but not as some baite ...true hearted..

Quote Originally Posted by nausicaa
    hellooooooooooooooo

I'm back again. really like it here. but havven't got much shopping.
    still trying to find this drama but haven't found it yet. they are showing sprin in summer on tv now. two episodes everyday, hope they show this too soon...

one think that the main guy in this drama used to do to make his femalebaite to fall for him is to arange really beautiful dinner and candellight and everything and write 2030. that means ai ni xiang ni..
    if only someone could do that for me. but not as some baite ...true hearted..
    WOW really? How he gonna start liking MA SU?
    His character remind me of Dylan in Steal day In... Dylan was a really cool and smart guy...Every women will fail for him just by a few words from his mouth...but when he met the mani girl (Guan Ying) He just couldnt do anything... He couldnt be him self.....I guest He loves her so much.... it's love first sign...

I just start to watch this serie......... Oh my god........it is so funny........ I laugh from the first eps to wat Im up now................ MA SU so cute and she so funny as always is.....

i only watch half of this series until the part that they went bankcrupt and join a marathon race.

after tat i;m off to nz and din bring it along....can watch the ending ! sigh !