Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joyce Tai Ming Tang

I watched her first in HSDS, then ASITP then Invisible Journey and I consider her roles versatile and she carried them off really nicely.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    The most recent series I have seen her in would be Armed Reaction 4 and I really thought she looked exceptionally beautiful!!! I like her long hair, it fits her so nicely. I thought the beginning of the series was so amusing when everyone was like fussing over Joyce and all that. The scene I laughed at so much was when Marco and the two moms went to the hospital and thought Joyce had given birth, but Joyce comes walking out munching on something

I just rented Driving Power with her, but haven't watched it yet. Hope Joyce has a large role in here!!!!
    armed reaction 4?wad happen now.. no time to rent vcds lor.
    ZoE tAy-FaNn WoNg-FeLiCiA cHiN-ViViaN Lai-YvOnNe LiM-iVy LeE-LiLiN-rUiEn-ShArOn Au-JaiMe TeO-
    -JoYcE tAnG-AdA ChOi-MicHeLLe YiP-cHaRmAiNe ShEh-JeSSiCa HeStEr-FeNniE YeUn-MiRiaM yEuNg- KeNiX kWoK- fLoRa ChAn-

RoX!!

few would deny the fact that she is a VERY good actress-in every role that i have watched her in she's been very convincing. And she is starting to get the leads- because alotta leads are now looking to the mainland series. i dont mind watching her if the script is good and the actors working with her are entertaining. but she's not an actress i would be dying to watch either

Too bad "Summer Heat" is a disaster. I think it's her first series as a lead actress. She may not have a second chance...

My friend doesn't like her crying scenes, but I think she does a pretty good job, especially compared with Flora Chan, who always struggles to squeeze out tears.

I wasn't a big fan of Summer Heat either, but I thought she was ok in Placebo Cure. She would be considered a lead actress in that too right? I didn't really like her Placebo Cure hair though when it was down and very curly.

Haven't seen Placebo Cure yet. If she's the lead actress, good for her. I sure don't want her to end up with only one lead role being that lousy character in Summer Heat.

Default Joyce Tang is such a good actress..

In my opinion, Joyce is also one of the best TVB actresses. She's very pretty and has an excellent acting skill. I loved her in Armed Reaction (all 4 parts)..she brought the character in this series out soo perfect. I don't understand why TVB producers promote other unexperience actresses like all of the Miss Hong Kong more than Joyce...what's a pity. However, JOYCE is GREAT!!
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

she's heaps pretty and has potential.
    but theres something abt her characters that irritate me. i think she's great when she's playing boy-ish roles as opposed to girly-girls. when she's playing girly roles... her voice is really whiny and her mouth is very exaggeratted ....... um hard to explain.....
    Smile

does anyone have a picture of joyce tang in the series heaven sword dragon sabre 2000?

Originally posted by EmmaJade
    I think Joyce is pretty in a way, i think she suits her hair both long and short (As Sure As Fate)
    I personally think she looks better in straight long hair like the series (with related to the cruise, oops.. can't remember the title) that she acted in
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

I just watched a few eps. of Placebo Cure... Joyce is quite ok i guess...hope the series gonna better later on. But just one thing that i don't like is Joyce's hair in this series...it's so ugly to me.
    *Fav. Starz* [Dylan G, Louis K, Blue L, Julian Ch, Kevin Ch, Roger K, Chris L, Ruby L, Ady An, Leila T, Jessica Hs, Joyce T, Cecilia Ch, Noel L, Alyssa Ch, Lee Jung Huyn, Namie Amuro, Boa]

Originally posted by Dreaming_starz
    I just watched a few eps. of Placebo Cure... Joyce is quite ok i guess...hope the series gonna better later on. But just one thing that i don't like is Joyce's hair in this series...it's so ugly to me.
    How does her hair look like in this series?
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

I think shes quite pretty and I reckon shes also very talented, yeah its kinda a disappointment how shes rarely a main character.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

I get to watch Placebo Cure tomorrow. I've read that Joyce plays a person who have split personality,is that right?

Default Anyone wants to buy Joyce's poster?

Hey Joyce Fans!!
    If anyone is interested to purchase Joyce's TVB poster with her signature , I have a friend who is selling it at HK 200 !!! I think its really worth buying!!!=)

i like joyce!!>...i think shes a really good actress!!...n heaps talented....she is quite pretty!!!...but...she doesnt get many different roles....they're all kinda the same...but...oh..well..i still like her'
    Edison&Charlene4eva [J.A.E_U.T]

------>Edison&Charlene forum [join]<------

i think she can act.. and she is very pretty

I am currently watching Joyce in Placebo Cure and I'm pretty amused with her character. I like her devotion to Kevin though, 20 years eh? That is long!!! I am not too fond of her curly hair in here. Its just too much!!! However her acting is still very good, hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

has anyone hav e idea wad happened to marco on ar4?

btw.. is she reali together wit marco? i've heard.. they hav been together fer abt 7 yrs lidat.. not sure lorz
    [`The Champions`]
    Toro-Fiona-Yan XingShu-Jeanette-Qi YuWu-Felicia-Xiao Qiao
    [`Yi Xin Ren RaWks!`]
    -shaun chen-ann kok-

if she and marco are really a couple,
    did they get together since Armed Reaction 1?
    WU ZUN ! <3