Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joyce Tai Ming Tang

Lightbulb

Joyce is a great actress...She somehow have been playing too much roles of the tough and stubborn-headed characters such as Invisible Journey, Armed Reaction 3 and ASITP....she did a good job in ASITP though (i'm really impressed)... However she played a different character of a happy-go-lucky housemate of Nick Cheung in Ups & Down in the Sea of Love...she's so cute. It's refreshing to see her in light-hearted comedy scenes. It showed the other side of her acting skills.....And yes, she is pretty too.
    Last edited by iezkiub; 08-27-05 at 10:24 AM.

Howdy guys hehe, I just saw Joyce recently in The Prince's Shadow and she was really really good there! At first when I started watching I thought she would be the villian, but when she turned out to be one of the nicest person in the serie, I was so happy! She looked really beautiful in that serie. I thought those costumes she got when she was out of the Imperial City to wear fit her really well. Hehe and her pairing up with Marco again was amusing. Sadly they really didnt have all that much of a relationship.

I also got to see the themevideo for Women on the Run and Joyce looks beautiful!! Very elegant and I know she'll be really amusing in there. I'm looking forward to a lot of her upcoming series ^___^ Definately is a great actress
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Thumbs up

She is one of my favorite actress, she is so pretty, and her acting is great too. Too bad that she didnt has a lot of TVB series. She is a great actress, she can act any kind of roles, but she has not promote alot, TVB is not fair promote those new comer who cannot act. I love her in Armed Reaction, she is great. And I like her with Marco, they are lok great together in Armed Reaction and in real life.

i like joyce a lot too.. didn't she get married to Marco like in real life? i thought they did but then i read an article that said they were still dating.. hmmm
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

Quote Originally Posted by heydaregoestracy
    i like joyce a lot too.. didn't she get married to Marco like in real life? i thought they did but then i read an article that said they were still dating.. hmmm

same here. but after reading news abt them ...saying their still dating !!...i think they both should getting married ....wonder how many year they been dating ???...clos eto 10 years ??
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    same here. but after reading news abt them ...saying their still dating !!...i think they both should getting married ....wonder how many year they been dating ???...clos eto 10 years ??

yeah maybe even longer? lol..
    currently in love with: Moses Chan and Bernice Liu

She is fine, but I prefer her bf.

I read an article about Marco Ngai's impression of his gf when he first met her, veyr interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by baobao123
    I read an article about Marco Ngai's impression of his gf when he first met her, veyr interesting.
    oh. can u post the article and share wit us if u dont mind heheh im interesting read that article abt Marco impression of his gf
    best friends are like credit cards, we need them forever ...

Her bf Marco sai looks very compatible with her

she is also one of my favourite actress... i like her... she is pretty and she can act well.... her pairing with marco is just great
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Nice to meet you guys..just joined this forumXD

T___T I've only started really appreciating Joyce Tang's acting in shows..don't get me wrong, i don't use to hate her or anything, and i've been watching TVB dramas since..i was young..but i preferred watching Jessica Hester Hsuan more thenXD But now, i really like Joyce Tang too! Currently watching Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2000..and i keep crying over her character>_< *cries too much*

And kewl to know that she and Marco Ngai are actually dating. Knew there was somthing there since they're always casted alongside each other=)

Quote Originally Posted by belki
    I watched her first in HSDS, then ASITP then Invisible Journey and I consider her roles versatile and she carried them off really nicely.
    wow what a coincidence! i also first saw her in HSDS 2000 and then ASITP! haven't seen invisible journey yet though

Am currently watching her in Women on the Run and she is pretty. Hehehe, love her long hair and it was no surprise that of the four, she is the most "boyish." Hehe, taking on another cop role Very cool also how she has good martial art skills, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yupppppppp I love Yoyce, great actress !! she need more role ..... in the futuer hope the only way she can goes is UP !!!
    Last edited by TamNuong; 04-10-06 at 10:51 PM.
    http://carmanlee.18.forumer.com/ <<< Web tui

http://tuoixuanxanh.com << check it out !!!

So that's who she is!! I have one of her songs, and I think she's a talented actress. I know her Vietnamese name, but never her English. Is she still with Marco Ngai, anybody?

Viet name? was it Dang Le Minh? i forgot

yes, she is going out with Marco Ngai, i think going strong. I think Joyce is good actress. but she isnt really promoted well
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Viet name? was it Dang Le Minh? i forgot

yes, she is going out with Marco Ngai, i think going strong. I think Joyce is good actress. but she isnt really promoted well
    Yep. That's her Vietnamese name alright. Couldn't believe I didn't know that. She is still going out with him? Well, good for her. They make a cute couple. She isn't promoted well, I know. I really think her acting is a lot better than some actresses nowadays. But I guess it's because she's not as attractive as "Charmaine" or "Sonija" or "Gigi", etc.

I don't think Joyce is any bit ugly.. she is tall andher face can looks really nice at certain angle when she smiles... tho she is getting a bit skinny..

In Women on the RUn, all i saw were bones
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Yea....that's why I put " " around those other actresses. Implying other people/viewers/audience. I think she's pretty.