Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Joyce Tai Ming Tang

Default JoYcE tAnG LaI mInG.

u Lyk hEr? Tok bt her here lehz.. she acted in all armed reaction series..
    ZoE tAy-FaNn WoNg-FeLiCiA cHiN-ViViaN Lai-YvOnNe LiM-iVy LeE-LiLiN-rUiEn-ShArOn Au-JaiMe TeO-
    -JoYcE tAnG-AdA ChOi-MicHeLLe YiP-cHaRmAiNe ShEh-JeSSiCa HeStEr-FeNniE YeUn-MiRiaM yEuNg- KeNiX kWoK- fLoRa ChAn-

RoX!!

My answer: YUCKS!!!

y lehz?
    ZoE tAy-FaNn WoNg-FeLiCiA cHiN-ViViaN Lai-YvOnNe LiM-iVy LeE-LiLiN-rUiEn-ShArOn Au-JaiMe TeO-
    -JoYcE tAnG-AdA ChOi-MicHeLLe YiP-cHaRmAiNe ShEh-JeSSiCa HeStEr-FeNniE YeUn-MiRiaM yEuNg- KeNiX kWoK- fLoRa ChAn-

RoX!!

Joyce is pretty but I can't stand her character in most of the TVB series she acted. She has the look that irratates me. Sorry to say that. If she is the leading actress in any seriess, I would not watch it unless she is just a supporting role with other casts as the lead role, I'll just ignore her and enjoy watching the rest of the cast in a series.

I think that Joyce is a really good actress. TVB should really promote her more, which I think they are now. She's not the best, but she still has more talent than a lot of other HK actresses.

yea.. rite on..

RoX!!

I think Joyce soars up way better in terms of acting compare with other actresses TVB has been promoting, she's someone who doesn't just depend on looks but also talent and she certainly has a chance to develop more of her skills (provided she's given the opportunity).
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

I think that Joyce is a great actress compared to Charmaine, Anne Heung or Sonija Kwok. She can play different roles whereas some can only play one.

Joyce's too thin now.... and I like her short hair more (A Taste Of Love, AR1).... Long hair makes her face look too thin and small...

she's one of my favorite actresses... im so glad that she's getting more lead roles now
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

yea.. she's pretty, cute isnt e rite word to sae lehz

RoX!!

Originally posted by tvbthemevideo
    Joyce's too thin now.... and I like her short hair more (A Taste Of Love, AR1).... Long hair makes her face look too thin and small...
    no i like the long hair better than the short hair. i just think it suits her better~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

I think Joyce is pretty in a way, i think she suits her hair both long and short (As Sure As Fate)

her hair in ar3 is da BEZ!!!!!!! oso in invisible journey too.. but e rext, not nice le..

RoX!!

generalli ... shes a pretti good actresss ... but her actin in drivin power was a bit exagerated .. n shes gettin 2 thin .. i liked her betta b4 wen she wasn't so thin
    Francis Ng FOREVER!!!

she acted in e show called invisible journey as a bad person rite?

RoX!!

She looks extremely pretty with shoulder length hair. (in AR3 and Invisible Journey)
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

yea... i also like her hair like that alot
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

yea.. anione watchin invisible journey on channel U?

RoX!!

The most recent series I have seen her in would be Armed Reaction 4 and I really thought she looked exceptionally beautiful!!! I like her long hair, it fits her so nicely. I thought the beginning of the series was so amusing when everyone was like fussing over Joyce and all that. The scene I laughed at so much was when Marco and the two moms went to the hospital and thought Joyce had given birth, but Joyce comes walking out munching on something

I just rented Driving Power with her, but haven't watched it yet. Hope Joyce has a large role in here!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.