Thread: Face To Face help

Question Face To Face help

I started watching the first tape of Face To Face, but didn't like it enough to continue renting it even if Ekin was in it. But after so many years, I did wonder what was the show ended up about.

Anyone wanna give me a summary of what happened. Like why the boat bombed (or something) in that he had to jumped causing the introducing scene of him in hospital. And why Fennie had split personality and had become his brother's girlfriend instead? And was his brother (Williom Cho) the schemer behind all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I started watching the first tape of Face To Face, but didn't like it enough to continue renting it even if Ekin was in it. But after so many years, I did wonder what was the show ended up about.

Anyone wanna give me a summary of what happened. Like why the boat bombed (or something) in that he had to jumped causing the introducing scene of him in hospital. And why Fennie had split personality and had become his brother's girlfriend instead? And was his brother (Williom Cho) the schemer behind all this?
    I can't remember much, but Fennie used to have an older sister. She is smart and cheerful compared to Fennie who is very quiet. She fell from a hill when they were playing, and Fennie's parents blamed her. She felt lonely and had split personality.

The schemer is the guy Fennie is engaged to, I think is also Ekin's good friend.

That's about all I can remember. They concentrate too much on Fennie's double personality and just rush the ending to tie up on the bombing. So nothing you missed much.

the main villain is raymond cho. the guy who's fennie's engaged to. you might have confused his english name with his chinese name. his chinese name is cho wing lam. sounds like william yes
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I like this series..
    because, there aren't many series that link to computer games.. ya know.. its not really related to games.. but overall I think the story is good.