Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Devil Beside You

Default Im lookiog for the theme song for DBY

Can anyone tell me whats the song name of the theme song of devil beside you??

the series is half-way tru in malaysia now.... its sooo funny... characters look really cute!! haha... must watch!!

Quote Originally Posted by dewdrops
    the series is half-way tru in malaysia now.... its sooo funny... characters look really cute!! haha... must watch!!
    yup!!!i absolutely agree wif u..i'm also from malaysia..i've decided to subscribe the emperor channel rite after i watched the DBY's commercial....ehehhe...mike and raine are so cute!!!

who sang the Ideal lover song?

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTun
    Can anyone tell me whats the song name of the theme song of devil beside you??
    it should be ai mei-rainie yang (ending song)

Quote Originally Posted by wsofia
    who sang the Ideal lover song?

Rainie Sang that song
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Rainie Sang that song
    whats the title in chinese pinyin-ideal lover?

Exclamation Help needed

I've heard loads abt this series and i really wanna watch it but.... i have a problem...

Does anyone noe where i can get an episode synopsys of this series?? i'm looking for a synopsys of every episode... pelase post the link here....

And does anyone noe where i can find english or malay subtitles to the series?? And wat are the things i need to download and do to put the subtitles into the series?? I downloaded the 1st episode but i dun realy understand.. as my mandarin is very poor...please explain....

i went to d addicts but i couldn't find any torrents to download the series..i only found a torrent for the themesong....and i couldn't find the "new torrent" page also... maybe i juz dunno how to navigate the site...

And do any of u guyz noe where i can get the OST of this series?? please post the link here... or send it to my e - mail addie : [email protected] OR send to my streamload account :KKVL

thx in advanced...
    Last edited by Double K; 12-11-05 at 02:02 PM.

One of the cutest drama I ever seen. Even thogu Rainie's acting wasn't that good, Mike totally made up for everything. They got great on screen chemistry and they look so cute together!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

watching it now and i don't really like it

lots of overacting

I would like to know if anyone know where I can get the karoke of the theme songs for the drama Devil Beside You.

Thanks.

Exclamation Sorta review.. ? ^w^

Love it lots! It's my first, and probably the very last Taiwanese drama series i'd ever watch. ^___^ Tried watching meteor garden before.. guess that didn't work out.

And yep! Haha it's showing in Malaysia! Episode 16 just finished airing off Channel 38 three hours ago I agree with someone who wrote the same thing about liking the "old" Meng and Yue who always quarrel and fight, but neither am I complaining about how their relationship change them. I mean, it's only apt, right, those changes? ^__^

Plot-wise, I'm liking it lots! I mean, it has its usual predictable boy-meet-girl-and-obstacles-come-tumbling-after twists and its fair bit of teen romance and anguish. I've never watched the other Taiwanese series Devil Beside You has been compared with, so I can't say if it's any better than the rest. But it's definitely struck a chord with me, though. Probably because I could relate to the characters? Haha.. Both Meng and Yue's personality reflects mine too, and some of the dialogues exchanged or the mental thoughts remind me of what I've said or have thought, so that's creepy in a way

Am trying to make this spoilers-free, heh. The acting isn't exactly gonna win any awards, but they're believable, and that's what matters the most. Probably the reason why some of the scenes look so childish or overeacted for some people is 'cause the series itself is based on the manga Akuma de Sourou, and Jap mangas are always famous for their over-dramatic scenes. ^___^ I've nothing bad to say at all about all the main actors in DBY, except maybe, the girl who acted as Mei De. >< She can act, I guess. I just don't like her. ^^v

Mike He Jun Xiang and Rainie Yang Cheng Lin share an amazing on-screen chemistry, just like everyone here has already claimed. ^__^ Meng's bluntness saves the relationship from turning into overly sweet, and Yue's just-right touch of girlish concern properly balances everything else. I like the parents too, haha! They're so kiddish and so natural with each other. The other couples.. like Yuan Yi and his girl.. they're fine, but they don't have the kind of impact Meng and Yue has. Then again, Meng and Yue ARE the main protagonists in the series.. Gotta shine lotsa light on them, yeah? ^__^

Ooo and I love the fashion aspect of the show! Whee! I mean, even though after a while you sorta realizes that Meng has only that few outfits Still cool heh. Yang Ping's dressing style reminds me of Japanese fashion. He can pull it off, so... that's cute! Haha ^^v

Read a little on the manga scripts. From what I read, DBY does seem to follow quite closely to the development of the manga.. Some dialogues in the TV series seem to be lifted out straight from the manga. As I read can even imagine some of the scenes from the series ^o^

Music! Chou Nan Ren sang by Yida Huang is the opening theme song, while Ai Mei by Rainie Yang is the ending. Songs are very fitting with the series, me feels. There are also other songs that make an 'appearance' in the show, namely Li Xiang Qing Ren by Rainie Yang, Yi Miao de An Wei by Yida Huang, and Set Me Free by Yida Huang also.

Oh, and speaking of which, anyone know where I can get the mp3 for Chou Nan Ren? Been seaching for it for a long long time... >< Please lemme know if you know where I can get it, thanks!

Yep, so go watch the series! Like it lots.. and 'sides, our two protagonists here are so pretty and cute to look at you just want to see scenes with only the two and no one else. ^___^ Might be back after I'm done with the series? ... Sigh, it's ending so soon!! *runs away wailing*

>______________________<

Default just like to comment

Hello everyone i haven't finished watching this series. But i was hooked up with this because it's really good =) I like Mike and especially Rainie (funny) even though i thought Mike's hair looks ridiculous when it's up. Are they real life lovers? I've watch their kissing scene in the trailer, and it was so hoT???

Default Main Theme of Devil Beside You

Hi..Hehe~ New here.. anyway saw one of the post jus now asking for the main theme..erm..its sang by Huang Yi Da - Chou Nan Ren...anyway..does anyone noes the song tat the rock band sang during the 2nd episode of the show? The part whereby the 'Meng' hurted his hand yet go up to stage to play guitar..

Quote Originally Posted by sroze
    Love it lots! It's my first, and probably the very last Taiwanese drama series i'd ever watch. ^___^ Tried watching meteor garden before.. guess that didn't work out.

And yep! Haha it's showing in Malaysia! Episode 16 just finished airing off Channel 38 three hours ago I agree with someone who wrote the same thing about liking the "old" Meng and Yue who always quarrel and fight, but neither am I complaining about how their relationship change them. I mean, it's only apt, right, those changes? ^__^

Plot-wise, I'm liking it lots! I mean, it has its usual predictable boy-meet-girl-and-obstacles-come-tumbling-after twists and its fair bit of teen romance and anguish. I've never watched the other Taiwanese series Devil Beside You has been compared with, so I can't say if it's any better than the rest. But it's definitely struck a chord with me, though. Probably because I could relate to the characters? Haha.. Both Meng and Yue's personality reflects mine too, and some of the dialogues exchanged or the mental thoughts remind me of what I've said or have thought, so that's creepy in a way

Am trying to make this spoilers-free, heh. The acting isn't exactly gonna win any awards, but they're believable, and that's what matters the most. Probably the reason why some of the scenes look so childish or overeacted for some people is 'cause the series itself is based on the manga Akuma de Sourou, and Jap mangas are always famous for their over-dramatic scenes. ^___^ I've nothing bad to say at all about all the main actors in DBY, except maybe, the girl who acted as Mei De. >< She can act, I guess. I just don't like her. ^^v

Mike He Jun Xiang and Rainie Yang Cheng Lin share an amazing on-screen chemistry, just like everyone here has already claimed. ^__^ Meng's bluntness saves the relationship from turning into overly sweet, and Yue's just-right touch of girlish concern properly balances everything else. I like the parents too, haha! They're so kiddish and so natural with each other. The other couples.. like Yuan Yi and his girl.. they're fine, but they don't have the kind of impact Meng and Yue has. Then again, Meng and Yue ARE the main protagonists in the series.. Gotta shine lotsa light on them, yeah? ^__^

Ooo and I love the fashion aspect of the show! Whee! I mean, even though after a while you sorta realizes that Meng has only that few outfits Still cool heh. Yang Ping's dressing style reminds me of Japanese fashion. He can pull it off, so... that's cute! Haha ^^v

Read a little on the manga scripts. From what I read, DBY does seem to follow quite closely to the development of the manga.. Some dialogues in the TV series seem to be lifted out straight from the manga. As I read can even imagine some of the scenes from the series ^o^

Music! Chou Nan Ren sang by Yida Huang is the opening theme song, while Ai Mei by Rainie Yang is the ending. Songs are very fitting with the series, me feels. There are also other songs that make an 'appearance' in the show, namely Li Xiang Qing Ren by Rainie Yang, Yi Miao de An Wei by Yida Huang, and Set Me Free by Yida Huang also.

Oh, and speaking of which, anyone know where I can get the mp3 for Chou Nan Ren? Been seaching for it for a long long time... >< Please lemme know if you know where I can get it, thanks!

Yep, so go watch the series! Like it lots.. and 'sides, our two protagonists here are so pretty and cute to look at you just want to see scenes with only the two and no one else. ^___^ Might be back after I'm done with the series? ... Sigh, it's ending so soon!! *runs away wailing*

>______________________<

you seem so passionate about it - i think i'm going to try to watch it again

dbesideu has a soundtrack and u can find all the songs u want. PM and i'll tell u how to find it ...

Devil Beside You earrings are on ebay, exactly what Rainie Yang wore.
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5069405759

Also what Rainie wore in her "Ideal Sweetheart MV"
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....tem=5069405739

If link doesn't work then just type in "Rainie Yang" or "Devil Beside You" on ebay.

curse u all for getting to watch it before me!!!!!MWHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! j/k
    it ususally takes a while for the movie to translate into viet (like a YEAR or TWO) so for now i have to watch some clips in a language i don't understand......watching pictures would be fine........u ppl are so so so LUCKY!!!!!!!

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...M2OOJP8TQETPK2

Ai Mei ending theme.. .someone request it from me

Exclamation HELP!!... looking for songz....

can some one please upload Yi Miao de An Wei by Yida Huang, and Set Me Free by Yida Huang and post the link here?? thx in advanced... and also... does anyone have the song that the rock band sang during the 2nd episode of the show? The part whereby the 'Meng' hurted his hand yet go up to stage to play guitar.. thx in advanced...