Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Banned

Originally posted by baby mary
    im sorry to say that this movie was not my type lol
    i cant believe shirely dies at like tape 6? not even in the middle of the series..how can the main grl character dies? and to me it seems like this movie is for adults more lol with those two old ppl
    and i didnt finish watching it stopped at where shirely dies basically so wut happen to raymond at the end?
    She did not die in tape 6!!! I wish...Anyway,She died in tape 11 and NO, she'z not the lead,alright!!!!

After she dies, the series actually GETS BETTER NOT WORST...Less boring but with all the cutted out scenes, it just makes no sense esp near the end...That's why i hope too watch the CHINA VERSION to get a clear pic of this series...

Just don't know of any place that carries it have it online to dl..

im sorry to say that this movie was not my type lol
    i cant believe shirely dies at like tape 6? not even in the middle of the series..how can the main grl character dies? and to me it seems like this movie is for adults more lol with those two old ppl
    and i didnt finish watching it stopped at where shirely dies basically so wut happen to raymond at the end?
    Haha, the fact that she dies in the middle of the series shows that she's not the main girl. I feel that the main girl (for the younger generation) is actually Chun Wai. But maybe because Shirley is more well-known or TVB wants to promote her more, they put her picture in the poster and show her more in the promo instead of Mimi.

Originally posted by yulingfung
    rushed ending! i'm still blank about chun wai's poison too! her reunion w/ mang lui was rather weird cos many parts seemed missing at the end. i rather sin leung didn't appear and talked nonsense to ah-fung~~ ah! her words disappointed me
    blade heart's ending could've been happy w/o the last 5 mins! that 5 mins was sad & unnecessary really
    Well, some people think that TVB's happy endings are cheesy, maybe that's why this ending is sad. Yeah, I agree i would wheter watch a happy ending.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    Well, some people think that TVB's happy endings are cheesy, maybe that's why this ending is sad. Yeah, I agree i would wheter watch a happy ending.
    Actually the ending would've been acceptable after Mang Lui found Chun Wai and Fung united with Tong Bik under the rain. PERFECT ending there. Unfortunately, the last few minutes (as yulingfung mentioned) was totally stupid.

Was episode 37 too bloody for you guys? I found the final scene between Fung, Tong Bik, Mang Lui, Sima Ping Ting and Chor Gau too violent. Gosh, ouch!!!!! Luckily, episode 37 was aired from 9:35 - 10:35 pm on Saturday or else TVB would receive more "complaints" just for that. Many fans at TVB BH official site are like WTH is wrong with the ending? hahahaha
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-26-04 at 12:29 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Actually, I don't regard the ending to be "stupid", just that is really an unneccessary complement. Yeah, I found that particular episode kinda bloody too. Especially the part Simi Ping Ting stabbed the sword on fung, and there was a miscarriage.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by superboy
    Actually, I don't regard the ending to be "stupid", just that is really an unneccessary complement. Yeah, I found that particular episode kinda bloody too. Especially the part Simi Ping Ting stabbed the sword on fung, and there was a miscarriage.
    hahaha "stupid" is just a word I use to describe something I really dislike. But wasn't it stupid since the emperor admired Fung a lot, he didn't have to offer that so-called "take care" wine. I so much wanted to stab/slap/kill Sima Ping Ting during THAT moment because Fung could have dead if her pregnancy didn't affect her. Chor Gau made a wise decision for ending their lives otherwise this "revenge" thing could go on forever.
    ♥ Adam

I remembered Chor Gau had that letter on his face also when he was in prison. How come when he came out, it was gone?

I also have to agree that the ending wasn't that great. I was watching it and turned my attention to something else when Fung was walking down the stairs. Then suddenly when I looked back to the TV, the ending song began. I was like "what the .. that's it!" Totally unexpected for it to end like that.

Angry

Bloody indeed.

I found the arm-chopping scenes with Chor Gau and Lau Kit most bloody.

Lots of unnecessary violence in this series. The dialogue was interesting when it was philosophical but got too repetitive. I found myself fast-forwarding through many scenes, since it was predictable what they were going to say

Sima Yee's death is incongruent too; he got hit by lightning twice and survived. I actually laughed out loud when that happened, cus it's so silly even for wuxia standards! Chor Gau couldn't even beat some Guards at one point but managed to kill Sima Yee? Makes no sense.

Yeah, the ending is outrageous. It would have been the perfect ending to have Tong Bik and Ling Fung reunite under the rain. On the other hand the ending makes sense since the characters accept their fate with peace, knowing that the future generations are free of revenge. The ending isn't too bad, but the whole series has way too many scenes that were too awfully prolonged and tedious.

Originally posted by simayee
    Bloody indeed.

I found the arm-chopping scenes with Chor Gau and Lau Kit most bloody.

Lots of unnecessary violence in this series. The dialogue was interesting when it was philosophical but got too repetitive. I found myself fast-forwarding through many scenes, since it was predictable what they were going to say

Sima Yee's death is incongruent too; he got hit by lightning twice and survived. I actually laughed out loud when that happened, cus it's so silly even for wuxia standards! Chor Gau couldn't even beat some Guards at one point but managed to kill Sima Yee? Makes no sense.

Yeah, the ending is outrageous. It would have been the perfect ending to have Tong Bik and Ling Fung reunite under the rain. On the other hand the ending makes sense since the characters accept their fate with peace, knowing that the future generations are free of revenge. The ending isn't too bad, but the whole series has way too many scenes that were too awfully prolonged and tedious.
    yes! too bloody. i thought the final battle between ah-fung + tong bik + mang lui with sima pingting + chor gau was most tragic, sad, bloody!! they were literally 'killing' each other
    sima yi's death was sort of pathetic cos i supposed he was an invisible man like ah-fung!! #1 swordsman people addressed him lol~ i too was laughing my *** off abt the lightning incident!! it actually saved lau sing leung's life!
    exactly!!! how come chor gau's gong fu suddenly became so gd??? he even beated his master & ah-fung! i remembered ah-fung injured him badly in ep13 when he was chasing chun wai!!
    finally, i also agree w/ ur point regarding the ending. tvb united ah-fung & tong bik already then separated them again at that very last 5 mins

Originally posted by pure_rain
    I remembered Chor Gau had that letter on his face also when he was in prison. How come when he came out, it was gone?

I also have to agree that the ending wasn't that great. I was watching it and turned my attention to something else when Fung was walking down the stairs. Then suddenly when I looked back to the TV, the ending song began. I was like "what the .. that's it!" Totally unexpected for it to end like that.

i think tvb make up artists forgot abt his word? ah-fung & mang lui's letter was more important & obvious lol. i didnt really notice that until you've mentioned it to be honest! hmm.....
    yes! ur reaction was just like my aunt lol~~shewas screaming out 'that's the ending'? when ah-fung walked down w/ his radiant face forgetting the past. suddenly blood came out.....!! i was so surprised & shocked! i'll never forget this scene......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-4-25/200442590950864.jpg')

yes! i too was laughing my *** off abt the lightning incident!! it actually saved lau sing leung's life!

i think tvb make up artists forgot abt his word?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-4-25/200442590950864.jpg')
    LOL! LOL! LOL! Especially when Sima Sun (anyone know what this actor's name is? He's great) yelled at the monks,"You're supposed to watch my brother! How can you let him get hit by lightning?!?!" I wonder how these actors keep a straight face saying these absurd lines

TVB is always messy when it comes to being consistent. Adam's tattoo is always almost there, but I can remember a few cases where the make up artists "forgot" to paint it. You can tell Raymond's tattoo is written with a marker Other make-up omissions: Isn't Chor Gau's *right* hand missing? Well, sometimes his *left* instead of *right* was missing

LOL! LOL! LOL! Especially when Sima Sun (anyone know what this actor's name is? He's great) yelled at the monks,"You're supposed to watch my brother! How can you let him get hit by lightning?!?!" I wonder how these actors keep a straight face saying these absurd lines

TVB is always messy when it comes to being consistent. Adam's tattoo is always almost there, but I can remember a few cases where the make up artists "forgot" to paint it. You can tell Raymond's tattoo is written with a marker Other make-up omissions: Isn't Chor Gau's *right* hand missing? Well, sometimes his *left* instead of *right* was missing
    Sima Shun was played by Lo Lok Lum. Yep, a great actor but with baggy eyes hahahha. I think they "NG" alot while filming but we just don't get to watch "behind the scene" part.
    ♥ Adam

LOL okay thanks it was tape 11 i think i dernos havnt been up on it....but basically it would be about ray, his dad and his mom basically rights?

did he found out who killed shirely?

LOL okay thanks it was tape 11 i think i dernos havnt been up on it....but basically it would be about ray, his dad and his mom basically rights?

did he found out who killed shirely?
    Yes, Adam, Raymond Lam and Liza Wang are the main characters; but there are many others who have a lot of screen time too.

Yeah he obviously found out at episode 32 or 33 I forgot.
    ♥ Adam

OK, I finished the show yesterday but I am confused ..... was Mimi Lo cured?

lol~~ speaking of lightning, ling fung could revive at the end if lightning strucked him!! then again, some characters revived many times in this series but still died at the end! how illogical was that?
    not only the make-up artists messed up, their lines were kind of messy too. did u notice in the last ep sin leung addressed ah-fung 'dai yan'? i was like.........!! he was no longer a 'chin wu dai yan' & she called him 'fung' in ep24 after betraying him. however, she suddenly repeated 'dai yan' in ep37!! ah~~~
    you like simayi?

Originally posted by tinac
    OK, I finished the show yesterday but I am confused ..... was Mimi Lo cured?
    almost everyone is frustrated at the ending!!! i didn't understand how she got away from death.....some said she was bitten by a snake so poison against poison!

lol~~ speaking of lightning, ling fung could revive at the end if lightning strucked him!! then again, some characters revived many times in this series but still died at the end! how illogical was that?
    not only the make-up artists messed up, their lines were kind of messy too. did u notice in the last ep sin leung addressed ah-fung 'dai yan'? i was like.........!! he was no longer a 'chin wu dai yan' & she called him 'fung' in ep24 after betraying him. however, she suddenly repeated 'dai yan' in ep37!! ah~~~
    you like simayi?

almost everyone is frustrated at the ending!!! i didn't understand how she got away from death.....some said she was bitten by a snake so poison against poison!
    LOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

In case anyone (I'm sure there are many of us) who want to file an official complaint of emotional distress caused by retarded scriptwriting, well, the head writer of BH is Chow Yuk Ming or something like that. Remember his name and remember to skip his series or expect something completely out of wack!

yulingfung, you think the lines were messy? How about the entire content of the dialogue? It took them like 5 or 6 episodes to repeat "Revenge is pointless" or "I don't want to sacrifice fung/lui/bik/etc's life" over and over again. Also when Lui was carrying Bik up a cliff and they were about to fall over, they managed to have a heart-to-heart conversation!

Other nonsense: The story takes place in a span of 6 months. Ling Fung got stabbed at least 20 times, got poisoned, and it took him no time to recover! Even Kwok Jing in Condor Heroes took a whole month to recover a stab wound

Aside from killing tons of people, I think Simayi is a cool character

Yeah, TVB is really bothersome especially to Mimi: The White Mane horse showed up just towards the end as a teaser to make us think that Mimi joined White Mane in the underworld. Then it turns out she's alive! The most "logical" reason for her cure is the snake poison, but as soon as I found out Mimi was dying, I said, "Oh, it'll be alright, there's always the lightning cure."

LOLLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

In case anyone (I'm sure there are many of us) who want to file an official complaint of emotional distress caused by retarded scriptwriting, well, the head writer of BH is Chow Yuk Ming or something like that. Remember his name and remember to skip his series or expect something completely out of wack!

yulingfung, you think the lines were messy? How about the entire content of the dialogue? It took them like 5 or 6 episodes to repeat "Revenge is pointless" or "I don't want to sacrifice fung/lui/bik/etc's life" over and over again. Also when Lui was carrying Bik up a cliff and they were about to fall over, they managed to have a heart-to-heart conversation!

Other nonsense: The story takes place in a span of 6 months. Ling Fung got stabbed at least 20 times, got poisoned, and it took him no time to recover! Even Kwok Jing in Condor Heroes took a whole month to recover a stab wound

Aside from killing tons of people, I think Simayi is a cool character

Yeah, TVB is really bothersome especially to Mimi: The White Mane horse showed up just towards the end as a teaser to make us think that Mimi joined White Mane in the underworld. Then it turns out she's alive! The most "logical" reason for her cure is the snake poison, but as soon as I found out Mimi was dying, I said, "Oh, it'll be alright, there's always the lightning cure."
    LMAO, you guys are too funny about this "lightning" miracle. yulingfung, I didn't see any sign of dark cloud but a bright sunny weather as Fung walking down the stairs, thus he couldn't had revived in a weird way like Sima Yi Yep, the scriptwriter should be fired instead of good directors at TVB

Yesssss, they kept repeating, "Yi sap nin lai........." (20 years blah blah blah blah blah) over and over and I got so annoyed by that line after awhile. "Revenge" was also overused throughout episode 1-37

Fung.....poor thing, was probably the most pitiful character. His life was doomed!!!!!!!! Thanks to the Tong's family He didn't even have that much happiness in his life and suffered all kinds of craps from the people around him. Yeah, if it only took him a short time to heal, he shouldn't be dead that easily. But then he said he lost his kung fu, that meant he had no more "kung lik" to push the poison wine out of his body

I disliked Sima Yi from the beginning due to his evilness and especially he killed his OWN sifu. However, I found him cool in later episodes after he got his conscious back. Unfortunately, he didn't match with Sin Neung at all. Fung and Sin Neung forever!!!!!!!! I thought he'd match well with Tong Bik LOL.

If Chun Wai's poison was cured by a poisonous snake, she should be considered the luckiest girl since not all characters were that lucky like her. I wish there was a snake around biting Fung so he could take himself back to Wudang for a happy ending hahahaaa. Still, Chun Wai's ending with Mang Lui was rather weird at some points. Last by not least, Sima Ping Ting totally deserved her destiny, gosh I couldn't stand her character. I loved the scene Mang Lui called Fung, "Dad" and carried him out of the bloody bed. It was sooo touching hehe. Cheung Sing should be killed instead of just losing his memory. Wasn't the result too easy for a scumbag like him? Am I evil? LOL.

To kidd, please don't put Fung onto your death list because we didn't see him dying hahahaha
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-27-04 at 01:19 AM.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    To kidd, please don't put Fung onto your death list because we didn't see him dying hahahaha

Be careful what you wish for. You might get Tong Bik forcing the poison out from Fung with kung lik in.... are you ready....

BLADE HEART PART II!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think I'll live through it this time.

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    LMAO, you guys are too funny about this "lightning" miracle. yulingfung, I didn't see any sign of dark cloud but a bright sunny weather as Fung walking down the stairs, thus he couldn't had revived in a weird way like Sima Yi Yep, the scriptwriter should be fired instead of good directors at TVB

Yesssss, they kept repeating, "Yi sap nin lai........." (20 years blah blah blah blah blah) over and over and I got so annoyed by that line after awhile. "Revenge" was also overused throughout episode 1-37

Fung.....poor thing, was probably the most pitiful character. His life was doomed!!!!!!!! Thanks to the Tong's family He didn't even have that much happiness in his life and suffered all kinds of craps from the people around him. Yeah, if it only took him a short time to heal, he shouldn't be dead that easily. But then he said he lost his kung fu, that meant he had no more "kung lik" to push the poison wine out of his body

I disliked Sima Yi from the beginning due to his evilness and especially he killed his OWN sifu. However, I found him cool in later episodes after he got his conscious back. Unfortunately, he didn't match with Sin Neung at all. Fung and Sin Neung forever!!!!!!!! I thought he'd match well with Tong Bik LOL.

If Chun Wai's poison was cured by a poisonous snake, she should be considered the luckiest girl since not all characters were that lucky like her. I wish there was a snake around biting Fung so he could take himself back to Wudang for a happy ending hahahaaa. Still, Chun Wai's ending with Mang Lui was rather weird at some points. Last by not least, Sima Ping Ting totally deserved her destiny, gosh I couldn't stand her character. I loved the scene Mang Lui called Fung, "Dad" and carried him out of the bloody bed. It was sooo touching hehe. Cheung Sing should be killed instead of just losing his memory. Wasn't the result too easy for a scumbag like him? Am I evil? LOL.

yes! sin leung & fung forever!! tong bik & sima yi?? lol~~ that'll work!
    agree, his named shouldn't be added to the list cos the ending was still open

Be careful what you wish for. You might get Tong Bik forcing the poison out from Fung with kung lik in.... are you ready....

BLADE HEART PART II!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think I'll live through it this time.
    i think lightning & snake are more logical than forcing out poison with energy in blade heart!! lol~