Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Originally posted by yoyolib
    wow, am i the only one?

i find the plot with Adam n Lisa n them EXTREMELY boring.

i enjoy the lil thing btween the Si Ma siblins, Raymond, Mimi, Shirley n Gregory Lee...

the Adam n Lisa thing is a yawn fest.
    I'm like the opposite. 30% of this storyline is boring like hell. Thanks heaven TVB has cut it into 36 episodes. Some fans think it's not enough because more trivial characters need to be chopped out for ratings' sake. I only enjoy Yuman Fung's mysterious character, the rest are like zzzzzzzzz.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by cherrie
    it's more focused on adam and lisa right?
    Yeah, look at that biased BH poster LOL. But Adam and Liza Wang don't appear in EVERY episode anyway. I'm glad there's TVB weekly that reveals the summary of each episode so I can skip those "boring" episodes.
    ♥ Adam

did the actors did a good job here? at least even if the story plot is boring, if the actors performed well, it would still be worth the watch
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

did the actors did a good job here? at least even if the story plot is boring, if the actors performed well, it would still be worth the watch
    Oh yes, the majority of the casts all are doing a great job so far except a few who can't act of course. This series is so long and only people who have the patience would find it entertaining. The story is confusing due to a vast number of characters.

Adam (Yuman Fung): A great Wudang disciple until an incident that turns his personality 180 degree opposite. Although he is cold and arrogant, but deep inside his heart, he still is a good man. His character is sooo interesting to watch. I only love him fight, the other fighters crack me up most of the time hahahahha

Liza Wang (Tong Bik): haha no comments because all she does is talk. I don't enjoy people who talk too much

Raymond (Mang Lui): He's kindda boring now but his character will be more interesting when he follows Adam's step.

Shirley (Wong Yi): She's okay, pretty cute. I guess her acting has improved a bit.

Carlos Ng: Wow I like this guy's character and acting. He's such a goody brother.

Yeung Suet: I wanna chop this girl into pieces for killing so many innocents.

The dude who plays Sima Yi: He's kindda crazy and all he does is scream scream and scream whenever he sees a sword.

Chan Hung Liet (Eunuch Cheung): He's on my hate list. A very evil character who forces Adam and Raymond Lam to do bad deeds.
    ♥ Adam

Question

Oh Cool Gregory Lee is in this series? I found him sort of interesting since White Flame. What role does he play?

Originally posted by Suet Seung
    Oh Cool Gregory Lee is in this series? I found him sort of interesting since White Flame. What role does he play?
    He plays Shirley's cousin. Too bad there aren't much scenes of his character.

I forgot to mention Mimi Lo, she is sooo cute, but I don't understand why she falls in love with Raymond Lam's character so fast?? LOL. There's also a Mainland actress Cheung Hang who plays Lau Sin Neung attracts my attention too. Her acting is very convincing thus I enjoy watching every bit of her. I wish she could have ended up with Adam's character instead of him ended with Liza Wang's, unfortunately......
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-20-04 at 03:43 PM.
    ♥ Adam

gregory is shirley's bf in real life right?
    i suppose this has a good ending?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I don't really find the plot that boring in this series. It's good to have a serious wuxia for once.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

gregory is shirley's bf in real life right?
    i suppose this has a good ending?
    Yep he's her real life boyfriend. I don't know about his ending yet since he isn't one of the important characters.
    ♥ Adam

no i meant the ending of this series anyway, i guess you haven't watch the ending either
    cherrie

I don't think the ending will be good though I thought I saw Shirley died at the introduction theme.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

no i meant the ending of this series anyway, i guess you haven't watch the ending either
    Nah, no one has seen the ending yet. HK has aired 10 episodes already and overseas stores only have a few tapes released. Well, I only know for sure Shirley's character will die near half of the story. Adam will destroy the evil eunuch and unite with his wife. I'm not sure about Raymond whether he will end up with somebody or no one because the sources don't say.
    ♥ Adam

oh, someone will die?
    cherrie

oh, someone will die?
    Yeah, a lot of people die. BH is a bloody series, everyone looks terribly sad plus there's no humor or anything so far.
    ♥ Adam

if that's the case, i think i will not rent this for now. i've had of depressing serials....burning flame 2 and looking back in anger to be exact. i think i need some cheering up. got to watch some funny and light films first then if im already "happy", that's the time i'll make myself "sad" again
    cherrie

if that's the case, i think i will not rent this for now. i've had of depressing serials....burning flame 2 and looking back in anger to be exact. i think i need some cheering up. got to watch some funny and light films first then if im already "happy", that's the time i'll make myself "sad" again
    Wow, then don't watch it for now, wait until BH is fully released LOL. I just wanna get it over with because I like to watch Adam.
    ♥ Adam

Is this series complete yet?

i don't think my rental has this right now anyway. coz she gets her goods in zoke culture company. (you know, that mainland distributor of tvbi)
    cherrie

I don't think this series is in the US cuz Taiseng(US distributor for TVBI programs) usually gets the series late for some reason.

Originally posted by Dagger Lee
    Is this series complete yet?
    What do you mean? The whole production has completed in Nov. 2002. No, it hasn't been completely released in VHS.
    ♥ Adam