Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Originally posted by christinatran
    where do you guys read the summary at?
    1) TVB Weekly and 2) Sudden Weekly from Adam's forum.
    ♥ Adam

i jus started to notice something weird! tong bik couldn't recognize yuman fung until ep 20 when he had 1/4 of his face covered! amazingly she immediately recognized him as he walked into the temple in ep 25 when he had half of his face (eyes + half of the nose+ covered w/ a hankerchief ahem~~
    i think tvb has started chopping off a few scenes, some of them look cut

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i jus started to notice something weird! tong bik couldn't recognize yuman fung until ep 20 when he had 1/4 of his face covered! amazingly she immediately recognized him as he walked into the temple in ep 25 when he had half of his face (eyes + half of the nose+ covered w/ a hankerchief ahem~~
    i think tvb has started chopping off a few scenes, some of them look cut
    It's been 20 years since Tong Bik met Yuman Fung. A person's look changes when he gets older. skin not as smooth, more wrinkles, body not as lean. Plus, Tong Bik thought that Ling Fung has died 20 years ago. So, it is not illogical that she did not recognised him when he wear his mask. Even if she thought to herself "Hey, this guy kinda reminds me of my husband", she won't put 2 and 2 together because she was convinced at that time that her husband Ling Fung was already dead.
    But when Yuman Fung, is unmasked it and his whole face is shown, it cannot be denied any more that he is Ling Fung.

The case is different in epi 25. Tong Bik has just seen Ling Fung not long ago. She know how he looks like in his 40's(or 50's). Plus she already know that Ling Fung didn't died that 20 years ago. And she has also seen how Ling Fung looks like with part of his face covered. Of course she would recognise Ling Fung again in the temple, even with his eyes and and half of his nose covered.

TVB did cut some parts, but it's mostly the parts of the Chinese actors. And I hate TVB for doing that because I like watching Sima PingTing and Lau SinLeung.

The lady that plays Lau Sin Leung, she looks like another TVB actress, and i can't quite put my finger on it. Help??

Originally posted by delia_k_00
    The lady that plays Lau Sin Leung, she looks like another TVB actress, and i can't quite put my finger on it. Help??
    Yes, she looks like Angela Tong Ying Ying, but she is much prettier, sweeter and cuter
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by kidd

TVB did cut some parts, but it's mostly the parts of the Chinese actors. And I hate TVB for doing that because I like watching Sima PingTing and Lau SinLeung.
    Lau Sin Neung has a lot of screen time with Yuman Fung so she's safe.
    ♥ Adam

Yes, she looks like Angela Tong Ying Ying, but she is much prettier, sweeter and cuter
    Actually, Angela Tong wasn't who i was thinking of...this actress is a lot older....

It's been 20 years since Tong Bik met Yuman Fung. A person's look changes when he gets older. skin not as smooth, more wrinkles, body not as lean. Plus, Tong Bik thought that Ling Fung has died 20 years ago. So, it is not illogical that she did not recognised him when he wear his mask. Even if she thought to herself "Hey, this guy kinda reminds me of my husband", she won't put 2 and 2 together because she was convinced at that time that her husband Ling Fung was already dead.
    But when Yuman Fung, is unmasked it and his whole face is shown, it cannot be denied any more that he is Ling Fung.

The case is different in epi 25. Tong Bik has just seen Ling Fung not long ago. She know how he looks like in his 40's(or 50's). Plus she already know that Ling Fung didn't died that 20 years ago. And she has also seen how Ling Fung looks like with part of his face covered. Of course she would recognise Ling Fung again in the temple, even with his eyes and and half of his nose covered.

omg, lol~ i've never thought of that much details like you. wow! ya, i agree after reading ur reply. tong bik had encountered ling fung on many occasions and she really never thought, 'hey he looks like my husband!' plus, ling fung hadn't changed 1 bit (such as getting older w/ beard growing, gray hair, etc) so that was why i had a 'weird' feeling!

Originally posted by delia_k_00
    Actually, Angela Tong wasn't who i was thinking of...this actress is a lot older....
    since you guys have brought this up, sin leung does look like angela i never noticed the similarity 'til now~
    which older actress are you talking abt? any idea which series she had starred in?
    some screen shots of eps 24,25 fr ¬î©xºqµü·s¥@¬É! i agree w/ adamcheng.....she looks prettier the 3rd one she looks so much like angela

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/24ep/bh24_10.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/24ep/bh24_18.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/25ep/bh25_26.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/25ep/bh25_27.JPG')

I really can't remember...she hasn't acted in awhile...

It could be Angela Tong, i can see the resemblance but i dunno, there's a nagging feeling that there is someone else who looks like her. It bugs me everytime i see this actress, beginning from network love story.

She actually reminds me of an ATV actress, Lai Suk Yin. BTW, she also played Princess Sai Ya in HZGGI.

Come to think of it, I kinda faintly remember a movie actress who looks like her.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-12-04 at 02:39 PM.

Her voice in the series, not her speaking...its just someone else speaking for her right?
    I heard she might be a japanese actress??? not sure
    www.eMotor.ca

she looks strangely familiar...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I think I saw her from the Chou Lou Xiang from Taiwan or something.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Originally posted by bellelim
    Her voice in the series, not her speaking...its just someone else speaking for her right?
    I heard she might be a japanese actress??? not sure
    Yep, Cheung Hang (Lau Sin Neung) is an actress from China so yeah someone else dubs her voice.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-13-04 at 01:25 AM.
    ♥ Adam

delia, i think you might be thinking of Rosamund Kwan Chi-Lam
    not sure if she did anything with tvb but thats who Lau Sin Leung reminded me of when i saw her.

Originally posted by Abercromby09
    delia, i think you might be thinking of Rosamund Kwan Chi-Lam
    not sure if she did anything with tvb but thats who Lau Sin Leung reminded me of when i saw her.
    Exactly, I just saw the resemblance from a pic below......LOL.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-4-12/2004412193249311.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

I thought of Rosamund Kwan too...the resemblance is quite strong...but my mum insists that she is not the one she is thinking of...maybe it's my mum's old age and she's getting people mixed up!

Just watch episode 27 and 28. Two great episodes especially epi. 27.
    Epi. 27 got 2 twists. 1 good twist and 1 unexpected twist (I know I said I read the summary already, but I only read the 1st half, so didn't know the 2nd twist). Though the twist is unexpected, it's not illogical.

I'm liking Sin Leung more and more. This woman loves Yuman Fung unconditionally (and Sima Yi in turn love her unconditionally). The best thing is the actions she take actually produces good result (saving Yuman Fung's live).

Another good thing is Chun Wai finally reencounter Mang Lui. I also like this girl. Her faith in Mang Lui is so strong. Even when Mang Lui give up on himself, she never give up on him.

Lastly, I'm happy that Sima SiuYiu finally has something to do ( ). I was afraid he will just be a redundant character until the end of the series. Too bad he is no brighter than Mang Lui. He really can't compete with the top class schemers around him. Luckily, Eunuch Cheung's men sited Tong Bik in another city, so, does not believe his sister's info on the whereabouts of Ling Fung and Tong Bik (which was given by him in return of a promise from his sister that she will not harm Chun Wai).

I also feel sorry for Mang Lui this episode. He really is a very unhappy fellow. Hearing how he describe the old Mang Lui really make me feel sad for him.

I can't wait to see episode 29.

Just watch episode 27 and 28. Two great episodes especially epi. 27.
    Epi. 27 got 2 twists. 1 good twist and 1 unexpected twist (I know I said I read the summary already, but I only read the 1st half, so didn't know the 2nd twist). Though the twist is unexpected, it's not illogical.

I'm liking Sin Leung more and more. This woman loves Yuman Fung unconditionally (and Sima Yi in turn love her unconditionally). The best thing is the actions she take actually produces good result (saving Yuman Fung's live).

Another good thing is Chun Wai finally reencounter Mang Lui. I also like this girl. Her faith in Mang Lui is so strong. Even when Mang Lui give up on himself, she never give up on him.

Lastly, I'm happy that Sima SiuYiu finally has something to do ( ). I was afraid he will just be a redundant character until the end of the series. Too bad he is no brighter than Mang Lui. He really can't compete with the top class schemers around him. Luckily, Eunuch Cheung's men sited Tong Bik in another city, so, does not believe his sister's info on the whereabouts of Ling Fung and Tong Bik (which was given by him in return of a promise from his sister that she will not harm Chun Wai).

I also feel sorry for Mang Lui this episode. He really is a very unhappy fellow. Hearing how he describe the old Mang Lui really make me feel sad for him.

I can't wait to see episode 29.
    I totally admire Sin Neung's unconditional love for Yuman Fung (just like me ) LOL. What actually "cool" about her is she doesn't stick to him like bee to honey, instead she saves his life and unites him with Tong Bik. I REALLY hope they will have a good ending because Tong Bik pisses me off after I read her letter to Ling Fung!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her so-called 20 years of love is fake.

Chun Wai is another victim of love. If she listens to Tong Bik about forgetting Mang Lui, she won't have to suffer later and.......

kidd, I suggest you to buy a box of tissues since you like Siu Yiu so much. Unfortunately, something will happen to this poor guy. You might hate Sima Ping Ting after episode 29 Still, I can't stand her character no matter how convincing her performance is.
    ♥ Adam