Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Originally posted by kidd
    Well, for people like me who have not read the spoilers, the ending isn't that obvious. At least I still couldn't guess how the series will end.

Just want epi 31 and 32. Two more death.

Why does Sima Yi suddenly think of Sin Leung in that critical moment? Why can't he think of her after he finish fighting?
    Might it be he can't bring himself to kill Chor Gau, and subconciously rather die himself? And because he's gonna die, he think of the person he love the most? Just a theory. Haha.

And why does Chor Gau loves Sima PingTing so much? It's not like she's nice to him. She treat him worse than a dog. Just because she taught him how to write his name once? I really don't get this guy. His love is so blind.

I'm curious. Does Sima Yi knew Sima PingTing killed her brother? Logically, Chun Wai should have told him because Sima PingTing killing her own brother should be a more damning news than her killing an unrelated person like Wong Yi in Sima Yi's POV. So, if Chun Wai want to get the best result, she would have told Sima Yi about Sima SiuYiu. But if Sima Yi knew Sima PingTing killed her brother, why didn't he mention it at leven once in his conversation with Mrs. Sima. Wouldn't he be curious that Mrs. Sima still steadfastly protected Sima PingTing after she knew that her daughter killed her son? Wouldn't question like 'what about SiuYiu, isn't he ur flesh and blood too?' comes up when Mrs. Sima use the reason of PingTing being her flesh and blood and his niece (blood relation) to ask him to spare PingTing?

I feel really sad for Chun Wai. She was so heart-broken when she thought that Mang Lui loves Sima PingTing. And the irony is, the one Mang Lui really loves is her. Love that scene where both Mang Lui and Chun Wai are expressing themselves in front of Mrs. Mang's grave at different time. BTW, where has Chun Wai gone too?

Lastly, do u think Sima PingTing actually still has a choice to turn over a new leaf and lead a normal life? Eunuch Cheung said that if she ever betray him, he will harm her family. I dunno. Sometimes, it seems that it's only her thirst for revenge that bring her down and if she can let go of her hatred, she will be able to leave a happy life. But when I think about it, if she hadn't bring her dad's head to Eunuch Cheung and start working for him, her brother and mother will still be lock up in prison(and most probably being executed later) instead of having a peaceful life reading buddhist sutra and she herself will be on the run from Eunuch Cheung's men. How can she lead a normal life when imperial gaurd is after her?
    Oh my gosh

hahaha well, I think that Sima Yi doesn't know Gau is "really" going to kill him since he has been a loyal servant all along, or perhaps your theory can be applied to that scene.

I don't think Gau's love is blind, it's STUPID. She treats him worse than a dog and orders him around like servant.

Chun Wai is heading to Wudang now and she will meet Sin Neung there Also, Mang Lui gonna meet her in episode 35 at Wudang.

No, Sima Ping Ting can never lead a new life after all the despicable things she has done. I want her to die fast If Chun Wai dies, she needs to die too.
    ♥ Adam

Banned

I know..If Chun Wai dies, SiMa Ping Ting BETTER JOIN IN...

I hope Chun Wai doesn't die but nobody knows for sure whether or not her death is going to happen...

This soo sucks becuz she reappears in the last tape and not tape 17 which is soo wasted..DAMN TVB..If they let Mimi Lo'z character die i would be soo pissed off...

whew! i finally know the person ah-fung pours a cup of wine on the ground for is sima yi not sin leung!! then that sima servant comes attacking him i can't wait to watch that part!!!
    jus finished ep 33 and still very mad at mang lui! how could he be so stupid?! he believed sima ping ting but not his dad, and he really shot ah-fung with a cold arrow i suddenly realized 1 of the line in bh theme song 'sum thai duen' really fitted that scene as of today's ep, i'm starting to dislike mang lui and sima ping ting for what they're doing now whatever happens to sin leung & chun wai?? they've been in wu dang forever!!

Has anyone finished this series? I really, really want to know what happens to Sima PingTing and Chor Gau..

Just some thought. I think Sima PingTing's baby is Chor Gau's not Mang Lui's. I don't even think Mang Lui has actually done the deed with PingTing. He was so drunk that night he wasn't even concious when PingTing brought him to his room. How can he do anything?

Originally posted by kidd
    Just some thought. I think Sima PingTing's baby is Chor Gau's not Mang Lui's. I don't even think Mang Lui has actually done the deed with PingTing. He was so drunk that night he wasn't even concious when PingTing brought him to his room. How can he do anything?
    You're right, that's definitely Chor Gau's child (she reveals it to Tong Bik after Fung and Tong Bik rescue her from being executed). Of course Mang Lui could do something even when he was drunk but he didn't know hahahaha just kidding. Anyway, she "slept" with both of them
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    You're right, that's definitely Chor Gau's child (she reveals it to Tong Bik after Fung and Tong Bik rescue her from being executed). Of course Mang Lui could do something even when he was drunk but he didn't know hahahaha just kidding. Anyway, she "slept" with both of them
    If he was in the 'can still walk around' drunk state, yeah, he could do something, but that night he was in the 'like a dead log' drunk state.
    Furthermore, the only way Sima PingTing can know for sure the child is Chor Gau's and not Mang Lui's is if she didn't do the deed with Mang Lui. The time she 'slept' with Mang Lui and the time she 'slept' with Chor Gau are not far apart. In those days, they still don't know things like ovulation period (at least an unmarried young girl like PingTing won't know).

Death tally update:-

Good People:
    Mr.Wong (Wong Yi's dad)
    Ling Fung's sifu
    Wong Yi
    Mok YatSiu
    Mrs. Mang (Mang Lui's mom)
    Sum SingHor
    Chun Mui (Lau SinLeung's maid)
    Sima SiuYiu
    Cheung Kui Jing (Prime Minister)
    Mrs. Sima
    Fung TitSan

Bad People:
    Mr.Hor (Hor Fei's dad)
    Sima Sun
    Wong PoYing

Ambiguous People:
    Sima Yi
    For Seng
    Kau Kit (Ling Fung's ex-underling)

i liked the kit guy he was a loyal follower of ling fung! has any1 seen the ending yet??? i read it and it was really a surprise to me!!!

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i liked the kit guy he was a loyal follower of ling fung! has any1 seen the ending yet??? i read it and it was really a surprise to me!!!
    [size=5]Surprise? The ending is so f$#$%$%^$#$%^% STUPID. I've wasted my time watching a #$$%^%^$%^% series for almost 2 months. TVB just couldn't think of a better #$$#%^%^$%^ ending for Fung. I wanna kill that #$$#%^$%^%$^ emperor nowwwww. Excuse me.....I didn't curse, those were just signs.[/size]
    ♥ Adam

Surprise? The ending is so f$#$%$%^$#$%^% STUPID. I've wasted my time watching a #$$%^%^$%^% series for almost 2 months. TVB just couldn't think of a better #$$#%^%^$%^ ending for Fung. I wanna kill that #$$#%^$%^%$^ emperor nowwwww. Excuse me.....I didn't curse, those were just signs.
    You know the saying "to explain something means you have something to hide"????

Is it that bad??? After Wong Yi died, i was starting to get tired of this series....even though the light hearted ones may not be so good, at least they offer a good laugh and are more enjoyable to watch.

Originally posted by delia_k_00
    You know the saying "to explain something means you have something to hide"????

Is it that bad??? After Wong Yi died, i was starting to get tired of this series....even though the light hearted ones may not be so good, at least they offer a good laugh and are more enjoyable to watch.
    Yes, this series is too depressing, too serious, somewhat suspenseful. I was looking forward to it 2 years ago, sadly, its ending blew me off big time. BH's beginning started out okay then it got better in the middle but the ending was soooo illogical.

Comedy is okay but I do get tired after hearing the same jokes they have. BH is enjoyable for a deep thinker like kidd
    ♥ Adam

Surprise? The ending is so f$#$%$%^$#$%^% STUPID. I've wasted my time watching a #$$%^%^$%^% series for almost 2 months. TVB just couldn't think of a better #$$#%^%^$%^ ending for Fung. I wanna kill that #$$#%^$%^%$^ emperor nowwwww. Excuse me.....I didn't curse, those were just signs.
    i jus finished the last tape! there was actually another perspective to the ending! i thought ah-fung was ok la~ tvb is making us guess or wonder but they're not doing so good. yes, i found the 'stupid' ending surprising cos it was a big addition to tvb mag! i knew tvb didn;t write everything out for ep37....sigh....
    and the saddest thing....sin leung didn't end up w/ ah-fung & probably couldn't see him ever again
    in conclusion, bh had ended but the ending was left open or shall i call it too unclear?!
    some sc caps of my fav touching scenes.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/33ep/bh33_27.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/33ep/bh33_33.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/33ep/bh33_41.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/33ep/bh33_43.JPG')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/33ep/bh33_44.JPG') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamchenglyric.com/webfun/ttv/blade%20heart/ep/end02.JPG')

im sorry to say that this movie was not my type lol
    i cant believe shirely dies at like tape 6? not even in the middle of the series..how can the main grl character dies? and to me it seems like this movie is for adults more lol with those two old ppl
    and i didnt finish watching it stopped at where shirely dies basically so wut happen to raymond at the end?

I saw a bit here and there but I find it too boring to watch each episode. So if anyone could tell me where I can read just the summary it would be great. Please let it be in English. Thanks

Anyone know where I can download or view the Mainland version online? I don't think I can get this version in my country.

Originally posted by baby mary
    im sorry to say that this movie was not my type lol
    i cant believe shirely dies at like tape 6? not even in the middle of the series..how can the main grl character dies? and to me it seems like this movie is for adults more lol with those two old ppl
    and i didnt finish watching it stopped at where shirely dies basically so wut happen to raymond at the end?
    This series isn't a movie. Don't bother about the ending because if it's not your type then the ending probably will bore you out too.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i jus finished the last tape! there was actually another perspective to the ending! i thought ah-fung was ok la~ tvb is making us guess or wonder but they're not doing so good. yes, i found the 'stupid' ending surprising cos it was a big addition to tvb mag! i knew tvb didn;t write everything out for ep37....sigh....
    and the saddest thing....sin leung didn't end up w/ ah-fung & probably couldn't see him ever again
    in conclusion, bh had ended but the ending was left open or shall i call it too unclear?!
    some sc caps of my fav touching scenes.....
    I was ????????? after I saw the ending. Whatever happened to Chun Wai's poison? What the heck happened between Fung and Sin Neung's relationship?? She talked like, "I've forgotten the past." What happened to Fung??? Had Fung completely lost his kung fu or he just lied so he could live in a peaceful life????? I could imagine that he was ALRIGHT but I highly doubt it. DA MN the emperor...... Again, freaking stupid ending!!!!!! Overall, this series was a big disappointment.
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 04-25-04 at 12:54 AM.
    ♥ Adam

I was ????????? after I saw the ending. Whatever happened to Chun Wai's poison? What the heck happened between Fung and Sin Neung's relationship?? She talked like, "I've forgotten the past." What happened to Fung??? Had Fung completely lost his kung fu or he just lied so he could live in a peaceful life????? I could imagine that he was ALRIGHT but I highly doubt it. DA MN the emperor...... Again, freaking stupid ending!!!!!! Overall, this series was a big disappointment.
    I love Adam cheng's Ling Fung! He is a nice guy.....an invincible guy really. Many ppl stab him like a thousand times, he has been poisoned, hurted but still ok....He solves the case for Tong's family after 20 years afterall. He should not deserve any punishment. The nimwit emper is too greedy.....he's got all he wanted already hence let Fung live in peace. The ending hangs like that at a crucial moment for Ling Fung! What a waste.....

rushed ending! i'm still blank about chun wai's poison too! her reunion w/ mang lui was rather weird cos many parts seemed missing at the end. i rather sin leung didn't appear and talked nonsense to ah-fung~~ ah! her words disappointed me
    blade heart's ending could've been happy w/o the last 5 mins! that 5 mins was sad & unnecessary really