Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Originally posted by simayee

Be careful what you wish for. You might get Tong Bik forcing the poison out from Fung with kung lik in.... are you ready....

BLADE HEART PART II!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't think I'll live through it this time.
    LOL Why do I have to be careful? What difference does it make if Fung is still alive?? Mang Lui and Tong Bik are going to revenge for him so this vengeance will never gonna end.

Yeah, I'm not going to live through it this time either. I can't stand Tong Bik, gosh I chill whenever she appears haahahaa.

Here's the cover of China version (VCD).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamcheng.net/bg/bh_chinavcd.jpg')
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447

Here's the cover of China version (VCD).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.adamcheng.net/bg/bh_chinavcd.jpg')
    I'm disappointed about the cover, there is no sign of Mimi Lo anywhere. Her face should have atleast appeared somewhere on the cover. She was in almost every single episode and definitely more screen time than Shirley.

Since this is a China version, shouldn't the mainland actors (Ping Ting, Sima Yi, Sin Neung) have their faces on the cover to? The cover is totally biased for the more popular and promoted actors.

I agree...especially when it comes to SIma PingTing and Sima Yi, considering how important they are to the whole series.

the uncut version is availabe @ yesasia!! some of you've asked where to purchase it b4 it's only available at yesasia global site (countries in asia), not yet released in usa and canada!
    i agree sima yi, chun wai, sima ping ting & sin neung should be on this poster instead of cheung sing & a huge title of bh down there~~

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept...n-all/aid-429/
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/21/l_p1003345921.jpg')

Originally posted by yulingfung
    yes! too bloody. i thought the final battle between ah-fung + tong bik + mang lui with sima pingting + chor gau was most tragic, sad, bloody!! they were literally 'killing' each other
    sima yi's death was sort of pathetic cos i supposed he was an invisible man like ah-fung!! #1 swordsman people addressed him lol~ i too was laughing my *** off abt the lightning incident!! it actually saved lau sing leung's life!
    exactly!!! how come chor gau's gong fu suddenly became so gd??? he even beated his master & ah-fung! i remembered ah-fung injured him badly in ep13 when he was chasing chun wai!!
    finally, i also agree w/ ur point regarding the ending. tvb united ah-fung & tong bik already then separated them again at that very last 5 mins

i think tvb make up artists forgot abt his word? ah-fung & mang lui's letter was more important & obvious lol. i didnt really notice that until you've mentioned it to be honest! hmm.....
    yes! ur reaction was just like my aunt lol~~shewas screaming out 'that's the ending'? when ah-fung walked down w/ his radiant face forgetting the past. suddenly blood came out.....!! i was so surprised & shocked! i'll never forget this scene......

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-4-25/200442590950864.jpg')
    I think the last scene is extremely trivial cuz Ling Fung can just end up with Tong Bik under the rain. Man, I love the guy and feel sorry for him. TVB is so blah!

Banned

All of you guys here are sooo funny...I loved that one line where one of the member mentioned the 'LIGHTENING CURE' that was funny..Gave me a chuckle..

Anyway, I hate the fact that TVB excluded soo many important faces out from the poster of this series..

Shirley isn't even lead and only her face is on their for the younger generation of the female..

I consider SiMa Ping Ting'z role more important then that of Shirleys, along with Mimi'z role...

I forwarded alot due to my dislike of Shirley but from what some said here, she's basically in the entire series and i'm hoping too watch the UNCUT version just too see what they cut out exactly and the ending too Mang Lui and Chun Wai is just soo weird and off and i know that they are together but i bet they did alot of cutting..

I"m still pissed off by that one scene where they cut out, where she was crying very hard and i bet that's a very moving scence..Stupid TVB..

Anyway, Snake cure was and is used before but lightening, yah, i've seen them use lighteing but not to 'WAKE THE DEAD'...

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

weee....finally started watching this one. And from just watching 4 episode , I think this is going to be one good series. (or not). I still have 30+ episode to go.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Originally posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    weee....finally started watching this one. And from just watching 4 episode , I think this is going to be one good series. (or not). I still have 30+ episode to go.
    Keep on watching looking forward to read some more of your critics.
    ♥ Adam

so far so good. The storyline however is getting complicated and it is only at episode 7.

Originally posted by blood3

I forwarded alot due to my dislike of Shirley but from what some said here, she's basically in the entire series and i'm hoping too watch the UNCUT version just too see what they cut out exactly and the ending too Mang Lui and Chun Wai is just soo weird and off and i know that they are together but i bet they did alot of cutting.
    How can she be in the entire series when her character died half way through the series? Did she come back as ghost or there are tonnes of flashback on her?

Banned

Originally posted by kidd
    How can she be in the entire series when her character died half way through the series? Did she come back as ghost or there are tonnes of flashback on her?
    I'm not talking about the ugly girl Shirley..

I'm talking about Mimi Lo'z character being in the entire series etc..She and Raymond'z character and stuff like that..

I confused you...??? LOL...

Sima PingTing looks like Angelina Jolie.

The storyline is slow moving. no appeal to continue, I just want to watch the ending.

might as well. Since the predictability level is at : easy.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 05-06-04 at 02:17 PM.

Sima PingTing looks like Angelina Jolie.

The storyline is slow moving. no appeal to continue, I just want to watch the ending.

might as well. Since the predictability level is at : easy.
    Which episode is moving slowly? I skipped alot of episodes So have you seen the ending yet? Uh, the ending is ~!!~@!@#!@#$##$%
    ♥ Adam

not yet, I have to finished all the rented VCD's first. then I am skipping all of it and renting the last 2.

I am saying the storyline is moving tooooo slowly for my liking.

At the beginning, yes is was good, but it is now slowing to a crawl and boring. No appeal to continue.

or someone give me a reason to continue. I am currently at epi 15. and I was skipping scene by scene.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 05-07-04 at 05:33 AM.

not yet, I have to finished all the rented VCD's first. then I am skipping all of it and renting the last 2.

I am saying the storyline is moving tooooo slowly for my liking.

At the beginning, yes is was good, but it is now slowing to a crawl and boring. No appeal to continue.

or someone give me a reason to continue. I am currently at epi 15. and I was skipping scene by scene.
    Which particular part are you interested to see? I can't give you a reason if I don't know. I also fast forwarded and skipped many scenes as I was watching it....too tired to keep up with a long series with many characters I wasn't interested in.
    ♥ Adam

I think I only like part where Adam appear, other than that.....bah........

I think I only like part where Adam appear, other than that.....bah........
    Since you're at 15, Adam appears in episodes
    16, 17, 18, 19 (a few minutes), 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31 (a few minutes), 33 (a few minutes) 34, 35 (a few minutes), 36, 37

He doesn't appear in episodes 20, 28, 29

but I'd recommend the last 4 episodes: 34, 35, 36, 37 because there are a lot of BLOOD and actions going on, I'm sure you'll enjoy those.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by adamcheng22447
    Since you're at 15, Adam appears in episodes
    16, 17, 18, 19 (a few minutes), 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31 (a few minutes), 33 (a few minutes) 34, 35 (a few minutes), 36, 37

He doesn't appear in episodes 20, 28, 29

but I'd recommend the last 4 episodes: 34, 35, 36, 37 because there are a lot of BLOOD and actions going on, I'm sure you'll enjoy those.
    thanks but no thanks. After reading the ending. I think I rather skip the whole series all together.

thanks but no thanks. After reading the ending. I think I rather skip the whole series all together.
    yes, this has gotten to be the wort ending in 2004! i enjoyed the series alot but the ending sux!!

The ending isn't that suck if you're a person that like to watch tragic movies.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"