Page 1 of 33 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Default Blade Heart 《血薦軒轅》

Haven't seen a thread about this one yet. It's a new TVB Wuxia starring Adam Cheng and Liza Wang.
    I have watched the making-of and was surprised about how good it looked. This is seems to be a serious Wuxia series with a decent budget and good action scenes. No crappy cgi effects like in FIND THE LIGHT, but actually people fighting an good wirework. Judging from the making of, there are several outstanding action scenes in BLADE HEART. Just hope that I haven't seen all the highlights.

Just watched the first ten minutes from episode one and it looks promising. Question: What series has Adam Cheng starred in the past few years. Haven't watched anything with him for a long time.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:04 PM.

Some infos, that aznmask posted on the fantasticsuperclub forums.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://azodiac.250free.com/TVB/blade_heart.jpg')

Cast:
    Adam Cheng, Liza Wang, Raymond Lam
    Shirley Yeung, Mimi Lo, Zhang Heng, Griselda Yeung, Carlo Ng,Wong Shu Kei,Gregory Lee,Lee Wing Hon

Story:
    During Ming Dynasty Ka-ching time, the weapons industry has the Tong and Si-Ma Families as its outstanding leaders. Tong Family doesn't have any son but a daughter called Tong Bik who married a man called Shum An, a potential young man of Mo-Don sect into the family. The elders of Tong Family consider Shum An to lead the family into a better tomorrow and people in the martial art world have high regards on Shum An too. Also, The Tong Family is rumored to possess the technique of making an ancient weapon "Fire Crow", which makes them even more valuable in the industry.

Shum An's "Si-Di"(younger brother under the same master) Si-Ma Yi also possesses the same talent in martial art just as his elder brother Shum An but Si-ma yi is the biological younger brother of Shum An's business competitor Si-Ma Shun. A reserved man like Si-Ma Yi knows that he has to fight against Shum An somehow due to each family's interest, but both Shum An and Si-Ma Yi's friendship is so close that it's tightly bond like steel. A new selection process begins, Si-Ma Shun utilizes Si-ma Yi's friendship with Shum An and Tong Bik to give a sword to Shum An couple as gift, and provoking a person to initiate a fight with Shum An later on. Shum An uses the sword that Si-ma Shun gave him to fight with his opponent and injuries him, and that's when Shum An realizes there's poison on the sword. Thus Shum An is being charged for murder innocently, the elders of Tong Family run around trying to bribe officials to set Shum An free but bribing is not sucessful. Si-Ma Yi finally realizes he is used and lied by his biological older brother at the beheaded stage, but he is too soft-hearted to tell on his brother, so he runs away from mainland China. As soon as Shum An dies, the Tong elders also die, The Tong Family collaspes from then on. On the other hand, Tong Bik gives birth to a son, but she left his son to someone to take care of while she remarries to Wong Hup, the owner of a guarding-transport agency, awaiting for an opportunity to retaliate on the Si-ma Family for everything she lost........

23 years later, Si-Ma Family has been powerful in the royal court for some years since the annihilation of the Tong Family, and they are not afraid of Tong Family's only daughter who is powerless coming after them for revenge. At this time, the owner of the guarding-transport agency deceases, causing everyone of that family fighting for the breadwinner position, but Tong Bik wins as the breadwinner in the end. As a result, Tong Bik rebuilds Tong Family with the asset of the guarding-transport agency as its backup force swearing to contend with the Si-Ma Family.

Meanwhile, the royal palace is still led by one of the renown official Cheung Kui-ching so everything within in the court is still virtuous. However, East Factory leader Cheung Shing(a eunuch) secretly coordinates his own team together to set against Cheung Kui-ching's power, and who would have thought nowaday's East Factory's most popular henchman used to be Mo-Don sect Swordsman Shum An who should have been dead at that beheaded stage long ago. Concurrently, another person from the past reappears in Tin-Shun House who happens to be Si-Ma Yi. The two of them acquaint each other and so revenge is about to start.

Due to a Prestigious General Chik Gei-Kwong managing the Human Resources Dept. of the army, a strong country and army, fraud and extortion, and corruption all become a crux of struggle between officials in the royal court. Si-Ma Shun turns towards East Factory's power for support and Shum An accepts his duty to look after Si-ma Shun but he often violates his duty to advise Tong Bik. Yet, Tong Bik thinks Shum An is one of the evil official of the royal court so she doesn't care to associate with him, and shum An can only endure this poignant treatment. Simultaneously, Shum An finds out from Si-Ma Shun that Si-Ma Yi did not put poison on his sword in that competition incident, so Shum An realizes he has wrongfully accused his good friend all these years. Meanwhile, Si-Ma Yi rescues Chik Gei-Kwong and offends East Factory, thus Shum An is suppose to arrest Si-Ma Yi to give Cheung Shing an explanation. In the end, Si-ma Shun's head is used to replace Si-ma Yi's head, and Si-ma Yi's life thus saved.

Cheung Kui-Ching dies so Chik Gei-Kwong loses his power in the royal court while East Factory has all the advantage. Cheung Shing directs his attention to the Tong Family, compelling Tong Bik to disclose the secret of "Fire Crow". In order to save his beloved wife, Shum An brazenly opposes Cheung Shing. For honor and country's benefit, Shum An, Tong Bik and Si-Ma Yi appease with one another, joining together to combat evil forces.

In the end, all conspiracies and evil are destroyed by honor and benevolence. Heroes' blood spill and the world becomes a lovable place.

Default Re: BLADE HEART - new TVB Wuxia starring Adam Cheng

Originally posted by Thuan
    Haven't seen a thread about this one yet. It's a new TVB Wuxia starring Adam Cheng and Liza Wang.
    I have watched the making-of and was surprised about how good it looked. This is seems to be a serious Wuxia series with a decent budget and good action scenes. No crappy cgi effects like in FIND THE LIGHT, but actually people fighting an good wirework. Judging from the making of, there are several outstanding action scenes in BLADE HEART. Just hope that I haven't seen all the highlights.

Just watched the first ten minutes from episode one and it looks promising. Question: What series has Adam Cheng starred in the past few years. Haven't watched anything with him for a long time.
    "Blade Heart" looks really really interesting so far.

Anyway let's start from the year he left TVB in 1996.

1997 - Legend of Yung Ching (Taiwan)
    1999 - Lord of Imprisonment (Taiwan)
    2000 - Divine Retribution (ATV)
    2002 - Meteor, Butterfly, Sword (China)
    2002 - Blade Heart (TVB)
    2003 - The Driving Power (TVB)
    2003 - The Quick Step of Passion (TVB Telemovie)
    2003 - Jealousy in a Thousand Years of Romantic Love (China)
    2004 - Chor Hon Heroes (TVB, currently filming)
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 03-10-04 at 07:19 PM.
    ♥ Adam

Do you know if Blade Heart is mainly about Adam Cheng and Lisa Wong? Call me shallow, but I want to see more of Raymond Lam 8-)

i've been looking forward to this series since last yr! i thought they will not release this anymore coz based on what i know, this is supposed to be an anniversary series together with triumph in the skies and point of no return! but anyway, im glad this is released
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

for information, photo, episode captures and video...go to http://apcollection.cjb.net

Shirley shows up in episode 2 while Raymond appears in episode 3. Lisa Wang's 'acting' made me chuckle in her introduction scene and she was supposed to be threatening. But all else aside, it looks as much as it cost and that should be a considerate amount of moola with all those great bird's-eye-view shots.

i like this series, it's really good! adam cheng is the best then raymond lam.

Is this story based on a classic novel like most of the other TVB classic series?

I know I won't be watching this serie since it got Shirley in there. I honestly cannot stand her acting skill or her looks. Maybe I would have liked her if she wasn't so overpromoted. But I don't think she can act. Sorry shirley fans just my one opinion.

Originally posted by penGy
    Is this story based on a classic novel like most of the other TVB classic series?
    She doesn't have that much screen time throughout the whole series according to BH's summary.
    ♥ Adam

Originally posted by yulingfung
    i like this series, it's really good! adam cheng is the best then raymond lam.
    of course! adam is a known veteran!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

cherrie, this is for you.
    Since you wanted to see the serie so much, here's the website where you can download the first 5 epsiodes. Have fun. http://www.tvseriesfans.com

tnx! i also frequent that website this is out of topic, but do you know a site where i can download the telemovie dark shadow? there's no seed in tvseriesfans
    cherrie

Did you try reading through the forums? Go to the series download and start reading everyone of them. Maybe you'll find a thread that will have it. Or you can start your own thread and see if there will some responses or not. Good luck.

tnx a lot!
    cherrie

wow, am i the only one?

i find the plot with Adam n Lisa n them EXTREMELY boring.

i enjoy the lil thing btween the Si Ma siblins, Raymond, Mimi, Shirley n Gregory Lee...

the Adam n Lisa thing is a yawn fest.

At first I didn't really watch it, but then I saw episode 5 and 6, and it was pretty good.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

cool...... i wuz waiting for this to be released.... is shirley and raymond together? are they any good?..... hmmmmm im kinda doubting the lisa wang and adam cheng thing....... they are kinda.... more of a veteranish......... and i usually prefer newer casts
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

it's more focused on adam and lisa right?
    cherrie