258. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gao Yuan Yuan

123 47.67%
  • Alyssa Chia

135 52.33%
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gao Yuan Yuan v.s. Alyssa Chia

Default Gao Yuan Yuan v.s. Alyssa Chia

Both of these hot beauties played rivals in a couple shows, tho both have diff. type of beauty, i still cant decide which one i like better...maybe u could decide..

boy, it's a tough decision but i have to say that i admire gyy more because hey, it's not easy to always play a character that loses the guy.

plus, i think gyy is a bit more beautiful and one of these days, when someone give her the right role, i am sure she'll do great and i'll be happy for her that she'll be getting the guy.

don't get me wrong, alyssa's beautiful too but i just find gyy have a bit of an edge here.

go gyy!!
    ---------
    Shellie

GOSH ! wat a hard decision here .. ...both r very beautiful in their own way. i voted for gyy. ..heheh (hey alyssa still my favor idol)
    i agreee wat shellie say abt gyy...like totally agree wit u...

Ed_Versace, heheeh u should put ''both '' on the poll ...heheh so thats going be easy to pick. ;p alyssa and gyy that a HARD decision man

Damn pretty hard to choose! Both of them are beautiful in their own way. GYY only won my vote by the tinyest of margins. Both of their smiles are pretty.

I've only seen HSDS that contains both actresses in it however Alyssa Chia won in that serial cause she smiled alot whereas GYY didn't smile much

If there was a BOTH vote then it wouldn't be hard anymore because ppl who find it hard would choose that. And besides the outcome of this could prove to be the major star of the future!

Quote Originally Posted by allunderheaven
    Damn pretty hard to choose! Both of them are beautiful in their own way. GYY only won my vote by the tinyest of margins. Both of their smiles are pretty.

I've only seen HSDS that contains both actresses in it however Alyssa Chia won in that serial cause she smiled alot whereas GYY didn't smile much
    ur so right ! ...most gyy series i watch she hardly smile ...but wit alyssa in it ..heheh alyssa gotta be the girl who smile the most .

Acting wise:

Alyssa seems to be stuck with the perpetually cute and hyper roles, so much so it's become rather a stereotype. Very Taiwanese type of acting, it gets boring after a while. GYY, on the other hand, has gone for more mellow and complex roles, and done well there. She really, really impressed me in HSDS as ZZR. Her acting in Qing Hong was quite impressive too. It's not Alyssa's fault that she's always presented with cute roles since she has an adorable face, but still the fact remains that GYY has impressed me more.

Looks wise:

GYY, can't explain why. She's just got an edge

Oh damn! This is such a hard decision.

I've seen Alyssa's older work, not all of them are bubbly and cutesy.

Beauty I can't choose. Acting, I'll go with Alyssa.
    My life...my story...check it out: http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=lRainDropsl

My Alyssa Chia/ Zhao Wen Zhou fan fic:http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/lRainDropsl/

Gao Yuan Yuan is the best. She is so cute! And young. Alyssa is old (Sorry crazy fan's of her)

Quote Originally Posted by Torque
    Gao Yuan Yuan is the best. She is so cute! And young. Alyssa is old (Sorry crazy fan's of her)

LOL !! alyssa still look very beautiful and young wit her age ..around 32 ..

erm veri difficult choice btw both... bt i'll go 4 yuan yuan coz i like her more!!

alyssa is pretty n cute, her acting surely is much more polished s compared 2 yuan yuan. bt somehw im attracted 2 yuan yuan more......

Cool

damne...i gotta think like 10mins for me to cast this vote...it's hard...
    GYY: young ,talented,cute and capable just to name a few....
    Alyssa: not that young , also talented , cute and hot...and also capable...

hmm....i voted for GYY in the end...
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

Smile

Wow! So many GYY fans.. i voted for Alyssa since i liked her role in 'Fei Long Zai Tian' & HSDS. As for GYY hmm... maybe she always got the not so good role like in HSDS and Tian Xia Di Yi, haizz... i'm easily affected by the series. So i go for Alyssa. Though i admit GYY is beautiful.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Dont kno where, but it sure is pretty. :]

Tough poll!!!

I love each one for their different styles of emotion. So i can't really choose between them.
    SarangHaeYo Shinhwa!
    Avi featuring the beautiful Han Ga In! Current Obsession.

have seen only one serial tv with them!It was HSDS! Gao Yuan Yuan is very beuatiful! Alyssa too! But I prefer Gao Yuan Yuan!

Alec hav chosen Alyssa in HSDS!They are gorgeous together! It was an happy end!!!
    But I would have to like that it's Gao yuan yuan plus Alec at the end!
    Last edited by lucy like alec; 08-11-05 at 11:25 AM.
    don't know what i want to do now...

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

alyssa chia

this is a tough thread. i love them both. i seen them in hsds and mh. waiting to see the one wit peter ho. they're both pretty and great actor, but most of alyssa role is always cheerful. it make me wonder if she could bring out a evil and good role like gyy. playing the main character is easier than playing both good and evil. not trying to said that alyssa is bad, i still love her acting. i think it's because of her baby face the makes her best as the main girl.

alyssa is old but still look very pretty. i don't know why people get her and ruby mix up. i don't think they look like. ruby's face look older when alyssa's face look childish. when i first saw hsds, i thought gyy and alyssa was the same age. even though alyssa age is changing, her face and acting have not. keep up the good job.

so my vote goes to ggy.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

is gyy over 30??? i thought she was in her mid-20's. she was awesome in hsds! love it when she turned evil - her eyes, imo, can shot daggers at you and so express her character. remind me a bit of brigitte lin.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    is gyy over 30??? i thought she was in her mid-20's. she was awesome in hsds! love it when she turned evil - her eyes, imo, can shot daggers at you and so express her character. remind me a bit of brigitte lin.
    no, i think gyy still in her mid-20's. and yesss i also love her evil face wit those make-up in hsds.

Quote Originally Posted by PucCaa
    no, i think gyy still in her mid-20's. and yesss i also love her evil face wit those make-up in hsds.
    thanks. with everyone saying gyy was old i thought she was over 30. that's good to know.
    ---------
    Shellie

Alyssa Chia - She just have that irrisistable charm to her. Can't help but like her.

World's Finest is the 3rd work that I've seen GYY performed in, and I tried so hard to like her acting and facial expression even just a little bit, but she never fails to annoy the heck out of me. Maybe its that mellow and blahh look on her face all the time? Depressed, yup, that's the word.

Usually, I just assumed that I pick Alyssa over GYY in other series where they starred in together b/c Alyssa's role is always much better. But when I saw GYY in World's Finest(san Alyssa), I still couldn't like her. (Even when she was 'supposed' to be good at the beginning.)
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)