Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Riches and Stitches 《鳳舞香羅》

Default Riches and Stitches 《鳳舞香羅》

what do you guys think of it so far?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-10-09 at 01:40 AM.
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

I watched it a while back now but i thoght it was an okay series overall, but i must admit it does start off really slow until you get into it

This series was ok I guess..... I didn't like it totally but liked some parts of it...
    I really really hate Marco's character in this series! He was so *ARGH*!

Who did you think the person that was about to walk through the door right at the end was?? (Or who did you guys want it to be?) hmmmmm.....
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    This series was ok I guess..... I didn't like it totally but liked some parts of it...
    I really really hate Marco's character in this series! He was so *ARGH*!

Who did you think the person that was about to walk through the door right at the end was?? (Or who did you guys want it to be?) hmmmmm.....
    omg, i watched this series soo long ago, well early/mid last year.... lol

yeah marco's character was annoying...

i wanted the person to be moses...
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

this series was so so but argh some parts of the serie realy pissed me off it was kind of fustratin to watch nd it started to get really annoying and i didnt like any of the characters in this movie

I'm not a big fan of any of the actors/actresses in this series either. I've only watched bits and pieces of some episodes. But I've read some of the reviews for this show, so I got a gist of what happens.

What happens at the end though? You guys were mentioning someone coming through the door? Is the ending a cliff hanger?

I'm also not a big fan of the actresses.... the actors were ok I guess, Moses and the boss...duno his name...

Anne dosn't end up with either of the guys in this series... she moved away but came back at the end and she visits her old home. Something caused both men to arrive at the same house Anne is in.
    Then they show Anne... and you hear footsteeps comming closer and closer. Anne turns around and~..... the credits start to roll. So yea... you don't know which person it is that walks through the door.

For me I think it was the boss, cuz I think he started to walk in before Moses did...but I guess we will never know~~
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

i think kwong wah stole the show here. character's very very loveable, and acting is superb. im not fond of moses nor anne here.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hmmm its alright, some parts just made me angry cos anne and kong wah at the end didnt get together and it was just really sad
    Yin
    AKA total utter camera *****
    I like Men in tuxes

yes, i think so too. but on the 2nd thought, kwong wah's just too good for anne
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I'm also not a big fan of the actresses.... the actors were ok I guess, Moses and the boss...duno his name...

Anne dosn't end up with either of the guys in this series... she moved away but came back at the end and she visits her old home. Something caused both men to arrive at the same house Anne is in.
    Then they show Anne... and you hear footsteeps comming closer and closer. Anne turns around and~..... the credits start to roll. So yea... you don't know which person it is that walks through the door.

For me I think it was the boss, cuz I think he started to walk in before Moses did...but I guess we will never know~~

Oh Boo. I don't like endings like that. I like endings that are more concrete.. not a big fan of those guessing games. ;p

How many episodes are there?

omg, i hate endings like that... i dont call them "endings" cause it doesnt tell us exactly what happens.. the boss and Anne should end up together... i dont like Moses's character much. what happens to Moses's brother?

Kwong Wah's character definately stole the show in this series, it wouldn't have been the same without him. Moses brother, played by Michael, was killed by Marco near the end of the series.

I heard that Gigi died too. Who killed her?

I think I also read that she was in love with Moses, but then Moses was in love with Anne, and Kong Wah was also in love with Anne... oh and Michael was in love with Gigi right? So complicated..

Quote Originally Posted by kathie
    I heard that Gigi died too. Who killed her?

I think I also read that she was in love with Moses, but then Moses was in love with Anne, and Kong Wah was also in love with Anne... oh and Michael was in love with Gigi right? So complicated..
    gigi was in love wit moses so she stepped in front of him wen mark was trying to kill moses or maybe it was someone else that killed her i forgot

*sigh* seems like many of the characters are dying then.. what happens to Gigi's sister?

Quote Originally Posted by xcutie
    *sigh* seems like many of the characters are dying then.. what happens to Gigi's sister?
    u mean that girl who like dated their dance teacher? well i think she went back wit gigi in the end

I like this series so far (watching it on Fairchild TV), the relations in this series seem to be very complicated. The theme song is so nice.

i love the character of the 2nd boss. the one who became kwong wah's successor but gets killed by marco. love his loyal character so much that i was screaming hell when he get killed.
    cherrie

Kwong Wah of course!
    But.. I found this series boring at some parts.. particularly don't like Anne's character for being soo.. hmm.. don't know the word..