Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hotelier

I love the theme song of this story.

Looking at BJY is like looking at my own reflection in the mirror.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hehe, thanks kittyknguyen Hehe, I think I will rent it after finishing off some of the TVB series. Hehe, hope its as good or better then All About Eve Oh, who is the main star in here?
    go for it goddess! this is also my fave korean series. main stars are bae yong jun (looks better here than in winter), song yun ah, and song hye gyo. i can't remember the other one, kim something.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    go for it goddess! this is also my fave korean series. main stars are bae yong jun (looks better here than in winter), song yun ah, and song hye gyo. i can't remember the other one, kim something.
    Kim Seung Woo?

I really thought BYJ looked better in Winter Sonata than in Hotelier so I guess our opinions differ in that regard.

However, this series really quite good, Goddess. It's funny and not too overly dramatic. It ends nicely, and no major character dies. There's no cancer, but there is a love triangle (that is more accurately called a love heptagon).
    “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”
    - Albert Einstein

I love the love story between two main characters Frank Shin & Jin Yin (played by Bae Yong Jun & Song Yun Ah). It's so romantic! I think I'll rent it again and rewatch it because of them!

Originally posted by Lanie
    I love the love story between two main characters Frank Shin & Jin Yin (played by Bae Yong Jun & Song Yun Ah). It's so romantic! I think I'll rent it again and rewatch it because of them!
    My mother taped it, and I'm pretty sure she's watched it at least 20 times by now. The sad thing is that I've watch it alongside her for most of those times.
    “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”
    - Albert Einstein

i watched some parts again and again too. when it's song hye gyo's part, i fast forward
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default Hotelier After Story Fanfic

Hi all Hotelier fans,

There is a fanfic recently posted in the forum of Hotelier2002.com about the married life of Frank Shin and Zhen Yin.

http://www.hotelier2002.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

how come i cant find it?

Just double click on the link and scroll down until you see the thread name "Hotelier - The After Story Fan Fic"
    Enjoy!

i just started watching this series, with it dubbed in chinese. so far, it's really good! complicated, but good.

it gets better as the story progresses
    cherrie

hi cgj and cherrie

cgj, it is complicated, especially with the hotel biz but i never care bout that. I only care bout the guy! Where are you now?

you mean in what episode? i finished this series months ago and had rewatched the series at least 2x!
    cherrie

i'm not sure what episode, and i don't know any of the character's names...but i'm at the part where that guy's daughter just had to leave the hotel because her dad found out that she worked there. and...i think the Jin Yin went back to the usa with BYJ or something...i'm kinda confused...i stopped for a while because my cousins took the series back with them , but i'll get it somehow!!

Originally posted by chynagongju
    i'm not sure what episode, and i don't know any of the character's names...but i'm at the part where that guy's daughter just had to leave the hotel because her dad found out that she worked there. and...i think the Jin Yin went back to the usa with BYJ or something...i'm kinda confused...i stopped for a while because my cousins took the series back with them , but i'll get it somehow!!
    Jin Yin didn't go w/ byj. Something else happened n u'll like it

chynagongju: get the series as soon as you can! you wouldn't want to miss such good parts!
    cherrie

hehe thanks guys! i'll try to get it as soon as i can! it's such a great series!

hehe good luck! we hope to see you here once you finished the series!
    cherrie

i didnt' read the 4 pages of stuff so iono if this was mentioned before, but what's the name of Hotelier in chinese?

ching ting ta fan tien or pin kwan te koo sh
    cherrie