Thread: QF and Ah Chu

Default QF and Ah Chu

it has been a long time i didn't post here...

QF always said that when ah chu waited for him for 5 days 5 night at NMK, that changed his life.

shouldn't it be when he accidentally killed her, taht should be the turning point?
    I can't write a love song the way I feel today, I can't sing no song of hope, I got nothing to say, Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away, I sing this song to you wherever you are as my guitar lies bleeding in my arms...

I think he meant that because he realized that there was someone who cared so much for him and he started to like her?

Actually, I think when Ah Zhu waited for him 5 days and nights, is when he started his love. Before, the first time he met her and he was accused in the Gai Bang, Ah Zhu first had an interest in him. And when he saved her from the poison, she had gratitude. And because he accidentally hurted her, he only had gratitude. And b/c of him accidentally killing her, he needed to help her. That was when their relationship develop, but I think it is a more Ah Zhu love QF more than QF love Ah Zhu. Then, I think when she waited for him, he recognized his love. (And it was the first time he loved anybody.)

i have a question about ah zhu. is she supposedly a "servant"? if so, shouldn't she go back to mu rong fu's side instead of wandering around with xiao feng?
    anyway, she is my favorite. so sad that she has to go. btw, did she feel anything for duan yu when they met?

ah zhu have no feeling for duan yu.

the man in ah chu's dreams is a hero.

at that time, duan yu doesn't fit into ah chu's type of guy
    I can't write a love song the way I feel today, I can't sing no song of hope, I got nothing to say, Life is feeling kind of strange, since you went away, I sing this song to you wherever you are as my guitar lies bleeding in my arms...

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    I think he meant that because he realized that there was someone who cared so much for him and he started to like her?
    Agree. especially after what happened to him, QF could hardly believe that there's someone who really cared for him. but there she was..Ah Zhu waited for him patiently.