Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Winter Sonata

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe
    I wonder how many people are planning to watch the Winter Sonata movie due out later this year?

Any details? Actors? I'll watch.

is this movie actually a continuation of the series or this movie has a whole different story?
    i think there's a thread also discussing this but I'm confused as to what this movies is about...
    but i liked the series, i guess this one is something to look forward to.

Default Movie

Quote Originally Posted by kiwigirl08
    is this movie actually a continuation of the series or this movie has a whole different story?
    i think there's a thread also discussing this but I'm confused as to what this movies is about...
    but i liked the series, i guess this one is something to look forward to.
    To quote Jon Doe, this is a cinema film so it is probably a 120 minutes' show. The story starts 3 years after the series ends, so we will have a blind Joon Sang and Yoo Jin together, may be at the beginning of the story. Tried to google but I can't find any info on the actors.

Bingo

Winter Sonata Another Story : Takes 3 years after the series.
    Autumn Tale : The remake of Autumn Tale TV series into a movie. The Autumn Tale was always voted the No. 1 series that Korean viewers wanted to see remade as a film, so their wish is granted. Not sure if all three actors will reprise their roles.

I just finish watching the series, is so sad

Smile Music Scene 12 in Winter Sonata ( Shadows by Jens Lysdal

I thinks this song may be compose for Winter Sonata /Winter Love Song Drama cas lyric in this song communicate for Drama..

Shadows ...by... Jens Lysdal

Have you heard the story about the girl
    Who Fell in love with her shadow
    She was just a child
    When it happened one night
    Witnessing and unbearable scene

The shadow said I'll protect you from the truth
    As long as you protect me from the sun
    And if you stay we'll meet here in the dark
    I'll embrace every inch of your unhappy soul

She had all her dreams in sight
    but She refused to step out in the light
    She was loved by everyone
    but Was in love with a shadow

The shadow always reminded her that
    She was over head and ears in debt to him
    And everytime she tried to run away
    He held the truth up to her weary eyes

Shadow land an imaginary place
    But everything in there just looks so real
    Hard to find a way out when you're there
    Hard to be clear
    Hard to be clear

But in the deep river of her heart
    She knew that she could change her state of mind
    If only she dare to see again
    The reasons why she fell in love that night

And Then one day she knew exactly what to do
    She stood up tall and opened up her eyes
    And then she said "I do not need you any more
    And I'm not even sure I ever did"

She had all her dreams in sight
    And Suddenly she stepped out in the light
    Now she's loved by everyone
    Even by her shadow

Shadow land its and imaginary place
    But everything there just looked so real
    hard to find a way out when you're there
    hard to be clear
    yeah yeah yeah

Shadow and it's and imaginary place
    But everything you there just looked so real
    Hard to be clear...

http://poowa.com/sori/lysdal-shadows.wma

Credit from http://www.myspace.com/lysdal

I gave up watching after a while...it tends to get too draggy in the middle. I liked the first part where they were still students though! The piano and snow scenes were so cute.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/panda_she/photo3243.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/panda_she/photo3267.jpg')
    Last edited by plushica; 06-27-07 at 06:43 AM.
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Bingo

Winter Sonata Another Story : Takes 3 years after the series.
    Autumn Tale : The remake of Autumn Tale TV series into a movie. The Autumn Tale was always voted the No. 1 series that Korean viewers wanted to see remade as a film, so their wish is granted. Not sure if all three actors will reprise their roles.
    Is this really for real???...... I would love to watch the movies too . Please update us with more info as to the actors/actresses, etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    But the actors and actresses did very well. In fact I find it better than Autumn (even though Autumn has a better script) because of the super actors/actresses and themes. Watching Winter Sonata just made you feel like Autumn might have a better script but the actors picked for it are kind of bad. Maybe except for Won Bin who did quite well as a loser in love. ^^;;;

<font size="1">[ February 16, 2003: Message edited by: Guo Xiang ]</font>
    I feel the same. I've heard good review about Winter Sonata, but when I watched it, I didn't like it as much... I never get to finish it, I still have 4 episodes left. Comparing it to Autumn Tale, I enjoyed it a lot better than Winter Sonata... At least, all the main leads in Autumn Tale are good looking.

It was alright. It does drag towards the middle. I dunno man...Im getting tired of the same storyline etc. Very similar to Stairway to Heaven and Sad Love Story. They've borrowed same lines, scenes, etc. One thing I did like is the happy ending. That's all I have to say....nothing new.

I give it an 7/10.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    It was alright. It does drag towards the middle. I dunno man...Im getting tired of the same storyline etc. Very similar to Stairway to Heaven and Sad Love Story. They've borrowed same lines, scenes, etc. One thing I did like is the happy ending. That's all I have to say....nothing new.

I give it an 7/10.
    Korean shows are like ballets, the second act is ho hum (to put it nicely) but there were so many touching moments in WS that it was worth pushing the forward button for the other parts. Watch the part when Choi told her mother how she felt empty when she looked at her fiance, Sang Hyuk. WS is before STH and SLS

my mum bought it recently. i'm up to the 7th episode, just before the part where the plank of wood falls on yujin. i wanted junsang to die so then all this complicated stuff wouldn't happen, but i guess that's what really makes it a k-drama (apart from the fact its korean).
    Last edited by libby96; 01-05-08 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post

I give it an 7/10.
    omg, you watched stairway to heaven? i watched parts of it on tv, sometime ago.

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    my mum bought it recently. i'm up to the 7th episode, just before the part where the plank of wood falls on yujin. i wanted junsang to die so then all this complicated stuff wouldn't happen, but i guess that's what really makes it a k-drama (apart from the fact its korean).
    You mean you'd rather watch the singer than Bae Yon Jung? I am watching it again. I am surprised Chae Lin ( the other tall woman) was not 'punished' in this show after manipulating Yoo Jin and Joong Sang. Korean dramas are very good at giving bad people their comeuppance. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    You mean you'd rather watch the singer than Bae Yon Jung? I am watching it again. I am surprised Chae Lin ( the other tall woman) was not 'punished' in this show after manipulating Yoo Jin and Joong Sang. Korean dramas are very good at giving bad people their comeuppance. Nice.
    not really. i saw joong sang in the newspapers recently. something about an award. i don't like his eyebrows very much. i'm nearly finished watching. somehow, i never cry at sad parts. i just sit there. my sister cries heaps though.

plz my friends as i hope to be ur friend iam in need to get the serious WINTER ' SONATA plzzzz any one can give me any information about how to get it or download it plz msg me or send me an e - mail ([email protected]) waiting ur replies