Thread: Is Michael Owen gonna leave Real Madrid or wot??

Default Is Michael Owen gonna leave Real Madrid or wot??

Now that they've signed Robinho & Baptista, he hasn't got a hell in chance of playing for the team again!!!

No-one seems to rate him even tho' he was one of the biggest successes of last season for Real Madrid (16 goals as a sub - not bad at all). Saying that, he always seems to say that he's not gonna leave Real Madrid but now the team have stated that they're willing to listen to offers from other clubs.

So who's he gonna join!! Liverpool don't want him (they've just signed Crouch - the buffoons ); Arsenal are looking for a new midfielder to replace Vieira (according to Wenger); Chelsea never really stated they wanted him; and Man Utd. have already got 4 forwards (who's gonna play upfront???).

Maybe, he'll have to move to another country to play soccer!
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07
    Now that they've signed Robinho & Baptista, he hasn't got a hell in chance of playing for the team again!!!

No-one seems to rate him even tho' he was one of the biggest successes of last season for Real Madrid (16 goals as a sub - not bad at all). Saying that, he always seems to say that he's not gonna leave Real Madrid but now the team have stated that they're willing to listen to offers from other clubs.

So who's he gonna join!! Liverpool don't want him (they've just signed Crouch - the buffoons ); Arsenal are looking for a new midfielder to replace Vieira (according to Wenger); Chelsea never really stated they wanted him; and Man Utd. have already got 4 forwards (who's gonna play upfront???).

Maybe, he'll have to move to another country to play soccer!
    Heard that Newcastle's interested in signing Owen,but i think Owen wouldnt consider going there cuz he wont be able to play Champions League football if he were to join Souness's team. Oh,and i even heard that Liverpool wants their former striker back.

Benetiz has said that he has enough strikers already, Cisse, Crouch, Morientes and someone else...
    Baros is being offloaded with interest from Lyon(loads of money now!) and Aston Villa.
    If You Love something, Let it Go...
    If It Comes Back Then It's Yours...
    If It Doesn't Then It Never Was...

Everton & Wigan are the latest clubs being linked with him!!

Looks like he's gone to Newcastle Utd! Wrong move!!!

O well I guess if he can bring Newcastle to glory, he will rebuild his status as one of the best footballers in the country.... if he does not he can play in the shadow of Alan Shearer
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I heard he only agreed because he was offered a very favourable contract with a good get-out clause... that's speculation of course but I can't imagine why he would sign a 4-year contract with the jailbirds otherwise. And it's no secret that all he cares about is his England place. Once World Cup season is over, do you honestly think he'll stay with Newcastle?