Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why didn't Little Dragon Girl kill the Taoist who raped her?

Default Why didn't Little Dragon Girl kill the Taoist who raped her?

After discovering that she had been raped by a Cheun Jen Sect Taoist (Wan Tze Ping in ROCH Eds. 1 and 2; a Taoist Whose Name I Can't Remember in Ed. 3), Little Dragon Girl stalked said Taoist and Chiu Tze Ging for days, but didn't kill them? Why not? She had a good enough reason, and more than enough martial arts ability to do it.

She isn't a violent person and knew that by killing that stinky taoist wouldn't change anything but maybe feel a little bit better.

Plus he did save her right against GLFW?

Why not? Because she has never killed anything or anyone. Don't have the mental capacity to do it. She was confused.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

She is thinking ' well anyway you have given me a good time' Just joking

She was saddened and confused. She felt that, even if she did kill Yin Zhiping/Zhen Zhibing (Yan Chi Bing) she cannot change the past... What happened did happen, and she will never be able to get back her virginity.

And really, despite her cold appearance and strange upbringing, Dragon Girl is in fact a very kind and gentle person by nature.
    對 敵 須 狠 , 斬 草 除 根 , 男 女 老 幼 , 不 留 一 人

Quote Originally Posted by Laviathan
    And really, despite her cold appearance and strange upbringing, Dragon Girl is in fact a very kind and gentle person by nature.
    Agreed, I don't even think she have killed anyone in the entire novel (unless I forgot).

Quote Originally Posted by Sepiraph
    Agreed, I don't even think she have killed anyone in the entire novel (unless I forgot).
    Perhaps some Mongol soldiers during the rescue of Gwok Seung at the end of ROCH, but I don't think Jin Yong was focused on what Little Dragon Girl was doing during that battle.

I'm not sure y, but I think she should hav definitely killed the bastard instead of wasting time stalking them. She should hav killed the other dude with the one who raped her. I kinda think she's stupid for thinking that Yang Guo *u knowed* her.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

She probably didn't have the will power to kill him. Most women when they get rape...they feel that it's their fault...they feel ashame. She probably felt that way. Plus, she was more in a state confusion more than anything else.

juz a qns... the guy that raped her... was he from loch? the quanzhen guy who was a substitute in their formation?
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Xin Zhi Zhu
    juz a qns... the guy that raped her... was he from loch? the quanzhen guy who was a substitute in their formation?
    In the first two editions of ROCH (1950s and 1970s), the rapist who violated Little Dragon Girl's chastity was indeed third-generation Cheun Jen Sect Taoist Wan Tze Ping (a student of Yau Chui Gei's). In the latest revision of ROCH (2004), however, a new (and completely fictional) Taoist named Chan Tze Bing has replaced Wan in the role of the rapist. Jin Yong's reason for this change is simple: Wan Tze Ping was a real, historical figure from the Cheun Jen Sect. To depict him as a rapist is to defame and slander a historical figure because, after all, the historical Wan Tze Ping was (as far as we know) a virtuous Taoist who never raped anybody. Thus, Jin Yong created the fictional Chan Tze Bing to replace Wan as Little Dragon Girl's despoiler in ROCH.

Wan Tze Ping is still the Taoist who filled in for the slain Tam Chui Deun in the Cheun Jen 7 Disciples' Big Dipper Formation during LOCH, however. This, at least, has not been changed.

In the end, she knew killing him would achieve nothing. Quite an enlightened thought for a girl such as her.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    I'm not sure y, but I think she should hav definitely killed the bastard instead of wasting time stalking them. She should hav killed the other dude with the one who raped her. I kinda think she's stupid for thinking that Yang Guo *u knowed* her.
    I wouldn't have killed them... Probably torture them for a bit... make Yin ZhiPing (or the new name for the guy, which I forgot) SUFFER!!! She is a bit... *wants to say stupid but feels against it* ...Naive, yeah that's the word naive. She doesn't think that there's anyone else who can love her, she didn't take in the possability that someone could have been wandering about that day, saw her, and *Cough*... *you know* her.

And Yang Guo.... Grrr... I dislike him... but aside from that. If only the both of them had to listen to what the other had to say they could have just as easily avoided the whole seperation thing. I don't think Yang Guo would have cared [that she was *you know*] they loved each other and that was all that mattered.

but then again... Yang Guo would want to kill him... and probably would too...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by aznangl426
    I kinda think she's stupid for thinking that Yang Guo *u knowed* her.
    She's definitely not known for her street smarts and high EQ.

For some reason more often than not people who do bad things, especially against their conscience, tend to fall at their own hands in wuxia. Reap what you sow.

To have him die at her hand would've been too predictable.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    To have him die at her hand would've been too predictable.
    And, too easy to be dramatic. One Little Dragon Girl could defeat how many Wan Tze Pings/Chan Tze Bings? That wouldn't have been a fight; it would have been murder.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hentaixp
    She is thinking ' well anyway you have given me a good time' Just joking
    LOL

. . . . . .

And Yang Guo.... Grrr... I dislike him... but aside from that. If only the both of them had to listen to what the other had to say they could have just as easily avoided the whole seperation thing. I don't think Yang Guo would have cared [that she was *you know*] they loved each other and that was all that mattered.
    It was a little more complex then that. I think the main reason that kept them apart was due to the fact that XLN cared a little too much about YG. She did not want him to be bored or unhappy, or looked down upon. That's the main reason that she kept leaving him. You are right about YG not really caring about XLN being violated though. At Chong Yang temple YG announced that to everyone. He said something like what is the teacher disciple realtionship?, what is purity? it is all completely BS. Obviously he loved XLN and her not being not being "pure" meant nothing to him.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing
    You are right about YG not really caring about XLN being violated though. At Chong Yang temple YG announced that to everyone. He said something like what is the teacher disciple realtionship?, what is purity? it is all completely BS. Obviously he loved XLN and her not being not being "pure" meant nothing to him.
    Yeah!! That means nothing! As long as they were happy.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

in the first edition (that i have and read countless times), didn't it explain her reasons for not killing them but instead stalking them?

i remember it said that since she was a young girl who never knew anything about life (i doubt if she really knew the extent of what he did to her) she didn't know how to deal with them. she wanted to deal with them but just didnt' know the method so she opted to follow them so that when she figures out what to do, he'll be there for her to 'do' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    in the first edition (that i have and read countless times), didn't it explain her reasons for not killing them but instead stalking them?

i remember it said that since she was a young girl who never knew anything about life (i doubt if she really knew the extent of what he did to her) she didn't know how to deal with them. she wanted to deal with them but just didnt' know the method so she opted to follow them so that when she figures out what to do, he'll be there for her to 'do' it.
    Yup! Something like that. Didn't the guy that violated her kill himself in the end?