Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pai An Jing Qi-starring Alec Su, Rebecca Wang

Quote Originally Posted by xuanlin
    I've just gone through the first story and they're all in love and everything....why does she all of a sudden start saying alec is just a good friend???
    Yes, only the first case that emphasizes on their relationship (my favorite story)
    As the story goes by, they are hardly talk to each other. Like Chaule said, they are separting and reuniting over and over. It doesn't make any sense. They never express their feeling much after she has separated with him the first time. I hope my as well they would have just killed her character at that time, but perhaps they need some powerful people to help Alec. to solve all cases..since he refuses to be a high range official.

Whoever said the drama takes great liberties w/ flashbacks in the 2nd story is right......I mean....all of a sudden Ni Xiang's mother is out of the picture...and Alec Su's mother is all cozy with the emperor........everything is so diff too.....wow....I'm starting to lose interest in this drama....any recommendations for which specific episodes (or around where) I should still watch.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Shi shang zui yao yuan de jue li,
    bu shi shen yu shi de jue li,
    bu shi tian ge yi fang.
    Er shi wo zan zai ni de mian qian,
    Ni que bu zhi dao wo ai ni..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by xuanlin
    Whoever said the drama takes great liberties w/ flashbacks in the 2nd story is right......I mean....all of a sudden Ni Xiang's mother is out of the picture...and Alec Su's mother is all cozy with the emperor........everything is so diff too.....wow....I'm starting to lose interest in this drama....any recommendations for which specific episodes (or around where) I should still watch.....
    In that case, I recomend you to rewatch the first case again There is nothing so speical about it from there on.

Default Pai AN Jing Qi

After seeing a music video on huang xiao ming, I became obsessed with knowing which movie it was. I found out it was Pai An Jing Qi (Secret Murder, Amazing Cases), but I want to watch it in Vietnamese. Does anyone know the title of it, or one with english subtitles. It's known as King of Judge, but I have know clue of what's going on. Please reply I am going crazy by trying to find it.

i watching this series long times ago, It was OK series to me.
    Hate HXM's role. and don't like ending though