Thread: Why did Double Sword Attack have so much trouble with Gung Sheun Tze?

Default Why did Double Sword Attack have so much trouble with Gung Sheun Tze?

Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl's Double Sword Attack was capable of taking on Greats-level fighters. The Golden Wheel Monk was terrified of the Double Sword Attack, and on more than one occassion, the Double Sword Attack sent the Golden Wheel Monk scurrying away in defeat. Gung Sheun Tze was also an excellent fighter, but he was not nearly in the class of the Golden Wheel Monk or the other Greats. Nevertheless, Yeung Gor and Little Dragon Girl seemed to have more trouble fighting against Gung Sheun Tze with the Double Sword Attack than they did against the Golden Wheel Monk. Later, after Little Dragon Girl learned the Left/Right Hand Technique from Chow Bak Tung and was able to perform the Double Sword Attack without Yeung Gor, she was able to fend off not only the Golden Wheel Monk, but also the Mongol mercenaries Wan Hak Sai, Siu Seung Tze, and Lui Mor Singh (a force that nearly killed even the mighty Gwok Jing). Later, however, during her final duel against Gung Sheun Tze, Little Dragon Girl had to struggle a bit before defeating Gung Sheun Tze. Was there anything particular about Gung Sheun Tze's martial arts that made it somewhat more effective in combatting the Double Sword Attack?

I think XLN and YG could have defeated him but YG was hurt by the poision from the flowers. So everytime he looked at XLN the poision would hurt him. For the pure hearted jade madaien sword play to work one has to defend the partner with there life covering the others weakness. XLN was doing that for YG but YG who was affected by the poision could not do that for XLN.

In the second battle with XLN vs GSZ she actually had the upperhand at the start of the battle. Even GSZ thought to himself that he would not have accepted the challenge had he known that her sword art would be that powerful. But as time passsed XLN was starting to lose stamina as her inner power was effected by poison/injuries. HR and YG then taunted GSZ to distract which gave XLN the chance to disarm and defeat him.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

i guess its partly due to his special skill that allows him to close up his vital pressure points. + his dual weapon technique is pretty confusing n its been modified n improved my qiu qianci. yang guo was losing even thou gongsun got tricked into drinking qiu qiancis blood. it was only after she gave yanguo some pointers that he gained the upper hand

Default Nothing, None whatsoever, Nada...

What trouble? There wasn't any trouble! They OWNED Gongsun Zhi.
    ¹ï ¼Ä ¶· ¬½ ¡A ±Ù ¯ó °£ ®Ú ¡A ¨k ¤k ¦Ñ ¥® ¡A ¤£ ¯d ¤@ ¤H

It's the Loveless Flower Poison that didn't allow them to use the Double Sword Attack properly, hence they lost to Gongsun Zhi, but they were kicking his arse with ease initially (before YG got horny and was knocked out by the poison).
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    It's the Loveless Flower Poison that didn't allow them to use the Double Sword Attack properly, hence they lost to Gongsun Zhi, but they were kicking his arse with ease initially (before YG got horny and was knocked out by the poison).
    I think if Yang Guo became a eunuch, he would be more powerful than Xiao Feng, Guo Jing, and Zhang Wuji put together. His Sad Palms would always be at 100% power. Could probably throw in Sunflower Scrolls to add some speed to his slow arse Heavy Iron Sword too. Now THAT would be a formidable martial arts monster!
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Holy crap! Xuantie Jian with the speed of Kuihua Baodian?!

Ewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think if Yang Guo became a eunuch
    Then his legion of desperate teenaged fangirls would chop him into pieces. I don't think it's a good idea. What's the saying? "Even the formiddable tiger cannot hold its own against a pack of foxes"? A desexed tiger wouldn't do any better.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

I think if Yang Guo became a eunuch, he would be more powerful than Xiao Feng, Guo Jing, and Zhang Wuji put together. His Sad Palms would always be at 100% power. Could probably throw in Sunflower Scrolls to add some speed to his slow arse Heavy Iron Sword too. Now THAT would be a formidable martial arts monster!
    by then he might turn gay like DFBB, and had a divorce with XLN. (therefor satisfying some Yang Guo-hater, or rather disgust them)

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Then his legion of desperate teenaged fangirls would chop him into pieces. I don't think it's a good idea. What's the saying? "Even the formiddable tiger cannot hold its own against a pack of foxes"? A desexed tiger wouldn't do any better.
    Yea but metrosexuals are all the rage these days ... I'm tellin you, it'd be PERFECT! hahah
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Yea but metrosexuals are all the rage these days ... I'm tellin you, it'd be PERFECT! hahah
    But metrosexuals still have their ding dongs. I don't think they would cut it off.

Ding dong the witch is dead.
    The wicked witch is dead!...

Quote Originally Posted by KJ
    But metrosexuals still have their ding dongs. I don't think they would cut it off.
    Nah ... what I meant was that the current popularity of metrosexuals would lead the legions of Yang Guo fangirls to accept his new-found sexual ambiguity, while at the same time satiating the hater crowd by totally stripping him of his manhood (something we wanted done all along, admit it).

Sorry Ken for leading this thread astray to strange weird places. But at least Lav and others already answered the question posted in the topic above.
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”