Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2006

Default Legend of the Condor Heroes 2006

It's like every decade or so, TVB will have a remake of the Jin Yong Classics. When i 1st first the new LOCH 1996 with Cheung Chilam & Chu Yan, it was like so new & fresh.. compared to LOCH 82 (i like immensely too )

It's nearly 10 yrs since the "new" version, time rely flies... was wondering how the new cast will be if TVB makes one within this decade

Guo Jing-- ??
    HUnag Rong--?? (I hardly knoe the newer stars now)
    Yang Kang--- Raymond lam or Chan Kin Fung or Ron Ng??
    Mu Nianci--- shirley yeung

Huang Yao shi--- David chiang
    Ouyang Fung--- Shek sau ( but he's a bit short)..
    HUng Qigong--- still Lau Dan...hahaha the ever Hung leader

Pls reply i'm rely keen to know...

Quote Originally Posted by CheungKafai
    It's like every decade or so, TVB will have a remake of the Jin Yong Classics. When i 1st first the new LOCH 1996 with Cheung Chilam & Chu Yan, it was like so new & fresh.. compared to LOCH 82 (i like immensely too )

It's nearly 10 yrs since the "new" version, time rely flies... was wondering how the new cast will be if TVB makes one within this decade

Guo Jing-- ??
    HUnag Rong--?? (I hardly knoe the newer stars now)
    Yang Kang--- Raymond lam or Chan Kin Fung or Ron Ng??

Huang Yao shi--- David chiang
    Ouyang Fung--- Shek sau ( but he's a bit short)..
    HUng Qigong--- still Lau Dan...hahaha the ever Hung leader

Pls reply i'm rely keen to know...
    You know what?? You need to make sure that Jin yong would let TVB film Legend again.. >_<

Otherwise,
    Raymond could do good as Guo Jing, but he's abit too dark. Tavia could take up the Huang Rong role. Yang Kang's role should be taken by Chan Kin Fung and Muk Lim Chi... well, not sure, but Shirley does fine.. I think Michelle Yip is better, but she's already left TVB(if I'm no wrong)

Bout Huang Yao Shi, Ouyang Fung and Hong Qigong.. It doesn't really matter who, just as long as they suit the role and can act well.
    Last edited by arachidonic; 08-09-05 at 06:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CheungKafai
    When i 1st first the new LOCH 1996 with Cheung Chilam & Chu Yan, it was like so new & fresh.. compared to LOCH 82 (i like immensely too )
    The LOCH version with Julian Cheung & Athena Chu was made in 1994.
    玉木宏

blog

Oh, yeah.. what about Au Yong Hak? I liked that guy in Julian's version.. but I don't think its possible to find him back anymore.. Hmm.. that guy that acts as Frankie's disciple in The Herbalist's Manual will do fine..

I can't believe they're re-making it again... it's gonna be worse than the last one. The remake of it in the 90s was bad... I watched one episode and I hated the cast, the original was so much better.
    Favourite Actresses:
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5933/choiada83ux.jpg'), '')
    Ada Choi
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4931/anniewu28de.jpg'), '')
    Annie Wu

i wonder why jin yong ended his contract with tvb. in fairness, tvb adaptations are way better than taiwan adaptations.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i wonder why jin yong ended his contract with tvb. in fairness, tvb adaptations are way better than taiwan adaptations.
    He ended his contract with tvb, taiwan adaptions aer bad, but the china adaptions are quality IMO.

I'm just wondering, how can they film this if the contract has ended?!

I don't think they can make a good adaption with the actors/actresses in TVB now, not that they're bad or anything, just that I can't see them fitting the role
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

I do not see any point in remaking any of the Jin Yong classics again, i mean by now i think almost everyone has seen a re-run of these shows on the TVB satelite channels so we all know the story already, it would just be with different actors.
    That means that it won't be exciting to watch these new remakes. And like we all know TVB can not do any Jin yong adaptions anymore so i do not think TVB are planning anything in this respect.
    shin chan

I don't think TVB is actually remaking it. I think the purpose of this thread is just for fun and for us to imagine what it would be like if TVB actually remade it.

I also think you should change the title of the thread, or at least put a question mark on the end of it, because I thought there really was a remake when i first made the thread. It would dissapoint wuxia fans when they realise that this thread is just questioning if there is going to be a remake..

I highly doubt TVB could make a better one than the LoCH 2003 version.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I highly doubt TVB could make a better one than the LoCH 2003 version.
    For starters, It's impossible for them to make a better if they film it in Hong Kong. They will need to go to Mainland in order to capture the scenery. Also, they will need a very high budget.

Quote Originally Posted by linghuchong
    For starters, It's impossible for them to make a better if they film it in Hong Kong. They will need to go to Mainland in order to capture the scenery. Also, they will need a very high budget.
    Did ROCH 2005 cost more than LOCH 2003 to make?

I doubt they could make it better cause they'd just add so many special effects that the entire series would be wrecked and I agree that none of the HK actors/actresses can play in the series, it'd just seem werid.
    Favourite Actresses:
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/5933/choiada83ux.jpg'), '')
    Ada Choi
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4931/anniewu28de.jpg'), '')
    Annie Wu

Quote Originally Posted by LayLeenGeet
    I doubt they could make it better cause they'd just add so many special effects that the entire series would be wrecked and I agree that none of the HK actors/actresses can play in the series, it'd just seem werid.
    *cough cough* Lofty Waters Verdant Bow . Nah, LWVB despite the overuse of CGI was a decent ddaption of LYS's work, but I really do think TVBs wuxia adaptions are not up to par with Mainlands.

But China's wuxia is becoming so much more reliant on CGI. Every frigging battle has CGI and the fighters don't even physically touch each other they just blast each other from a distance. What happened to the good old contact fighting?
    If You Love something, Let it Go...
    If It Comes Back Then It's Yours...
    If It Doesn't Then It Never Was...

wait is this topic's debate about a real TVB intended series for 2006

or is it just a make up topic done from someone

well i kinda wich the following was the cast

Guo Jing-- Julien
    HUnag Rong-- Charmaine
    Yang Kang--- Ron Ng??

i think ron and shirley looks good in ancient series i really like them in find the light

and with charmaine's looks and wits it is ideal for her to be the smart one and julien as always can be the blur one

I'm sorry if my title was mis-leading .... but i tod my message was clear

"It's nearly 10 yrs since the "new" version, time rely flies... was wondering how the new cast will be if TVB makes one within this decade"

I can't really imagine Charmaine being HR. I'd always imagined HR as having eyes which spark of wittiness, mischeviousness and innocence all at the same time. From the suggested list, I thought Shirley's more suitable as HR than Charmaine.

Then again, the 80s cast has kind of stuck in my mind.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

I think Charmaine's voice is not fit to play Wong Yung. Her voice is just too high.

As for Shirley, I just don't think she can play Wong Yung. It would require her to act, not just stand around and look cute.