Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Condor Heroes 2006

how about jessica ??

Jessica would be ok but she is a bit too old to play that Wong Yung's roll. Jessica is 35, Wong Yung's character supposed to be 20ish.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    Jessica would be ok but she is a bit too old to play that Wong Yung's roll. Jessica is 35, Wong Yung's character supposed to be 20ish.
    No, Wong Yung is supposed to be around 15 to 16 years old when she first appeared in LOCH.

Hi guys!

This is my very first posting. LOCH is my absolute most favourite wu xia series.
    I think, IMHO, the following persons would be great for the new team:-

Yang Kang - Peter Ho Run Dong (he looks so cool and suave, elegant too, and he can do quite a sinister smile)

Mu Nian Ci - Charmaine Sheh (she looks sweet and angelic, I think she could act quite dumb if needed)

Huang Rong - Gillian from Twins? She is pretty and looks rather streetwise. I think she could be great.

Guo Jing - I dunno. Can't quite think of anybody to fit the bill. I rather like Felix Wong version. No one can top him, I guess.

Gigi Lai, eventhough she is 30 or so, she still looks young. And Kevin Cheung.

I think Raymond Lam and Michelle Yip would've made a good Gwok Jing and Wong Yung... or at least that's the impression I got from watching Eternal Happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    I think Raymond Lam and Michelle Yip would've made a good Gwok Jing and Wong Yung... or at least that's the impression I got from watching Eternal Happiness.
    i totally agree, not only eternal happiness but also from LWVB
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

TVB doesn't have the budget to do a good series.

Banned

Please don't let raymond lam or ron ng or bosco wong those 3 guys are looking weird not enough kool to fit in legend of the condor heroes ... don't make the series looking bad ...

TVB must get someone new looking kool don't make series more worst than 94 ...

Louis Koo = The Return Of The Condor Heroes
    Chilam Chueng = Legend Of The Condor Heroes

i don't think any more actor currently looking better than those 2 guy ... must get someone new and looking fresh for both character Gwok Jing and Wong Yung

Michelle Yip is ok for Wong Yong

but Raymand Lam is not match at all his mouth looking like old people have no teeth ....

must get new one ....

The problem with TVB is that they love to destroy a good wuxia novel by changing the story too much.
    Their recent adaptation of Da tang Shuang Long Zhuan was so bad and shows why TVB should not be allowed to destroy any more wuxia classics.

I would rather watch the China versions, as they are more respectful to the original content of the novels.

That saying I felt Athena Chu and Julian Chueng were very good in the LOCH94 remake, Athena was particularly endearing as huang rong.

I think Bosco would play a good Kwok Jing 'cos he has a dumb look about him. Raymond Lam to play Yeung Gor 'cos he's good looking & cool, and Ron Ng to play Cheung Mo Gei 'cos his character is wooden
    Have you come here to play Jesus?

FOR REMAKE:

Legend of Condors
    Wong Yung - (someone small & petite & tricky) Myolie after "WOIL" or Leila in size

Kwok Ching - (someone with a innocent look) Bosco after "WOIL" or Ron after in "triumph in sky"

Yeung Hong - (someone thinking he is smart & yet evil in thinking) Sammuel or Kenneth after seeing them both "Survivor's Law" or Raymond after "Unstuck in Time"

Yeung Hong's Wife - (someone pretty & straightforward) Tavia or Michelle ...

I STILL LIKE THE OLD VERSION WITH MICHAEL MIU & FELIX WONG

Return of the Condors
    Yeung Kwok - (someone tricky & fun & straightforward) Ron

Siu Loong Leu - (someone innocent & striaghtforward) Charmaine

I STILL LIKE THE OLD VERSION WITH ANDY LAU

Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo07
    I think Bosco would play a good Kwok Jing 'cos he has a dumb look about him. Raymond Lam to play Yeung Gor 'cos he's good looking & cool, and Ron Ng to play Cheung Mo Gei 'cos his character is wooden

on first thot, I quite agree with you there..then, i realize that Bosco actually looks very street-smart, so I feel that Ron to play Guo Jing cause both are wooden but not Zhang Wuji because though Wuji's a weak character in terms of love, he's not unsentimental and being wooden is quite different from being unsentimental.

I am not sure how Guo Jing is actually described in the novel as but based on what I saw of Li Ya Peng and Julian Cheng's performance, Guo Jing really strike me more as wooden and boring than kind-hearted and righteous....no offense intended.

if hk is really making a remake...they should use some popstars and not just tvb actors/actresses (its been done too many times)..their acting may be bad..but its more interesting~~

~LOCH~
    Gwok Jing ~ Ron Ng/Raymond Lam (they're both the same to me)
    Wong Yung ~ Gillian Chung (she's very pretty..her eyes sparkle..i have a feeling she can act smart and mischievous if she wants to...just that charlene always take those parts)
    Yeung Hong ~ Kevin Cheng? looks a bit evil...
    Muk Lim Chi: Rain Li? (she always looked depressed in the verdant bow series..and i always felt muk leem chi is a very sad character..hardly smiled)

~ROCH~

Yeung Gwoh ~
    Edison Chen: he has this rebellious look..and he's very goodlooking..good with girls...acting has improved...but not sure if he can handle all the chinese lines...and i really cant imagine him with ancient costumes and hair..esp the after-16 yrs yeung gwoh hair
    Nic Tse: his chinese is better..rebellious look..but jin yong once said he wont sell the rights for this series if they cast him
    Daniel Wu: would he be too old? he'd be good for after 16 yrs tho

Siu Lung Lui ~
    Cecilia Cheung (she would be perfect if she still had her good-girl image..)
    Michelle Yip (she looks good in ancient attire...like Lost in the Chamber of Love)

Old Gwok Jing: Felix Wong
    Old Wong Yung: Maggie Cheung Ho Yee

Gwok Fu: Fiona Sit Hoi Kei?
    Dai Mo & Siu Mo ~ what about boyz? hehe
    Ching Ying: Roxanne
    Luk Mo Seung: Race
    Gwok Seung: Charlene Choi

Quote Originally Posted by KeSiTinh

Louis Koo = The Return Of The Condor Heroes
    Chilam Chueng = Legend Of The Condor Heroes

i don't think any more actor currently looking better than those 2 guy ... must get someone new and looking fresh for both character Gwok Jing and Wong Yung
    Yup!! I loved the fair Louis Koo.. although he looks quite good-looking too tanned .. Julian is good as GJ because he did potrayed the character well. As for Louis.. he really showed changes when he acted as the cheeky YG turning into a matured one..

Banned

I believe Hong Kong have more than 200,000 people living there some how they don't have any good looking draft actor / actress

TVB now down the hill ...

back in 10 years ago much better than 100 times ...

business download entertainment download ...

Hong Kong return to China the looking change almost everything of TVB ...

Honestly, remakes cannot be overdone or you lose the excitement for the storyline.

i think if TVB could do the LOCH again they should use a complete nobody to star as kwok jing i mean who knew who chilam cheung and felix wong were before their roles as kwok jing?
    shin chan

Banned

TVB can't find actor/actress perfect looking now ...

after year 98 actor/actress looking suck ...

all i want to said is hopefully in future TVB will got some talent character and good looking ...

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Yup!! I loved the fair Louis Koo.. although he looks quite good-looking too tanned .. Julian is good as GJ because he did potrayed the character well. As for Louis.. he really showed changes when he acted as the cheeky YG turning into a matured one..
    I only remember watching 'Return of the Condor Heroes' during my childhood, and I thought Louis did a great job.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy