Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

or maybe, i was thinking maybe leila's sold or something to the family. maybe that's why she became a young wife of an old man....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

anybody know the storyline to this series yet? I really want to know if Ron end up with myolie or Liela?

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    or maybe, i was thinking maybe leila's sold or something to the family. maybe that's why she became a young wife of an old man....
    Yes ! She was sold to that man by her brother.

Ronolie - Hmm .. I dont know about the pairings, but I heard that Leila and Ron will end up together and Myolie will have a tragic ending. but thats what I HEARD, not sure at all. All I know is that both Myolie and Leila like Ron, but he likes Leila and only treats Myolie as a sister.

lol i can be a scriptwriter!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

What I heard was Myolie ended up liking Sunny Chan. and I don't know about Ron and Leila.. but Mandy Cho ends up with no one in the show...but she likes Sunny, but Sunny likes Myolie.

i know myolie will be raped by sunny
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i know myolie will be raped by sunny
    Heh. no. She wont get raped by sunny ;P .. But they have a kiss scene because Sunny helped Myolie in a weird way or something ;P

really? oh how reports exaggerate!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by Qreek
    Yes ! She was sold to that man by her brother.

Ronolie - Hmm .. I dont know about the pairings, but I heard that Leila and Ron will end up together and Myolie will have a tragic ending. but thats what I HEARD, not sure at all. All I know is that both Myolie and Leila like Ron, but he likes Leila and only treats Myolie as a sister.
    hehehe, i so hope ron and leila will end up together, and for myolie, i hope she dosent hav too bad of an ending..
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

maybe myolie will end up with other guys.....
    cherrie

Yeear ! Hope for RL too
    Maybe Myolie will end up with Sunny Chan ? =)

The most important thing about the ending is that it will be that Ron, Leila, Myolie & Sunny survive and each have a happy ending.

The most important thing about the ending is that it will be that Ron, Leila, Myolie & Sunny survive and each have a happy ending.

NOT like "Guts of Man" where Ron survives & Raymond dies.

you got the wrong series. it's twin of brothers where raymond dies and ron lives.
    guts of man stars are ron and sammul
    cherrie

sorry ... BUT I bet everyone agrees that they wish it be a happy ending for this series.

yes of course
    cherrie

Sunny Chan, Ron Ng, Myolie Wu, and other cast members of TVB's new series "Tumultous Times" had been filming in Nanjing for about three weeks now. The crew will finish filming the outdoor scenes at the end of this month. With the help of the local government and the travel agency, the crew have filmed scenes in the Mount Zijishan Observatory, the Chinese Gate, the cemetary, and other famous scenarios. Unfortunately, the crew faced two local typhoons, causing a change in temperature. The local temperature in Nanjing is around 37 to 38 degrees Centigrade, while filming outdoors. For Midautumn's Festival, the cast decorated lanterns together, ate moon cakes, and played fireworks happily, to avoid from being homesick.

I just hope Ron and Myolie get together. I don't hate Sunny or anything, but I think Myolie and Sunny doesn't fit. Ronolie is meant to be as for Leila I don't hate her either, but I don't want Ron to be with her.

hehe hoping for RL keke, cos like I've never seen them in a series starring each other, as love couples... or is there?!

anyways, any more news on Myolie n Ron lately at NanJing? when will they come back..?
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

ron and leila kinda paired up in twin of brothers
    and i think they will stay in nanjing for a month
    cherrie