Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

can anyone answer my question does overseas mean Canada too?????

1girl- hey, which part of canada do u live in? and are u subscribed to fairchild tv? if you are (well i am ) then "overseas" does not include us, if u check in the "PLEM" - popular lifestyle entertainment magazine, theres a preview of what they are gonna show for this half year, like july- dec. and it includes shows such as the academy, which will be aired tmr--thursday, YY, RDOV, ITA, HH3, TGA, WOIL etc. so i duno if ure subscribed to fairchild tv. i want to watch turbulent times of a beauty.. for the cast and the plot hope my answer helped u a bit
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

Quote Originally Posted by Jollee
    1girl- hey, which part of canada do u live in? and are u subscribed to fairchild tv? if you are (well i am ) then "overseas" does not include us, if u check in the "PLEM" - popular lifestyle entertainment magazine, theres a preview of what they are gonna show for this half year, like july- dec. and it includes shows such as the academy, which will be aired tmr--thursday, YY, RDOV, ITA, HH3, TGA, WOIL etc. so i duno if ure subscribed to fairchild tv. i want to watch turbulent times of a beauty.. for the cast and the plot hope my answer helped u a bit
    thanx but no not from fairchild but like how u can get it in reting stores!!?? lol and i do hav fairchild too!! hehe..but than for telling me the shows that will show soon!! =]..not really any of them that i am looking forward to..?

lol well im pretty sure u can get it from a local tvb store.. cos they have the recent series in store, the store thats close to where i live has men in pain etc so its pretty updated etc but i think it has to be aired in hk in order to have it available here for rentals? im not sure since i've never rented stuff from tvb stores be4.. when is it airing in hk?
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

hm...i watched the first half of episode 1 its pretty good too. i wish sunny wasnt so evil in this series, and he looks weird with a mustache.

watched 2eps of this. i like it so far hehe i actually became teary eyed when myolie cried
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004
    It makes you sound like a fanatic Leila fan who tried to defend your favorite idol when she is being bad commented by other people.
    If you read my previous posts, nowhere on them did I ever mention any bad about Leila or did I use any harsh words about her. I think her face is too child-like and I think Myolie has a mature look. That's my opinion. Accept that fact. You don't have to reply to me and say that Myolie has more babyfat on her face or whatever, I don't care.

If you want to comment on Myolie's flaws on her acting, let other people comment on Leila's flaws too. And that is exactly what I did. When I said Leila's face is too "babfaced", did I say other people have to agree with me? NO. Infact, 1girl disagreed with me and thought that her babyface is a positive thing, but she didn't say it in an accusable way.
    you seem to be confused as to why i replied and what i was replying to.

in one particular msg, you said it was BECAUSE of the young face that the girl doesn't get mature roles. go review it and you wouldn't be here complaining about me. you used it to state an invalid comment about her job opportunities. i listed her roles to show you it wasn;t the reason she is not given lead roles. you can't distinguish between opinion and fact presentation. no where did i say you cannot say she is young or baby faced alone but you attached something aside from a simple opinion so i expect you to back it up. i word it so you wouldn't mistake it yet you don't seem to be reading at all but skimming and making our conversation go into circles.

it was you and three other people who replied to my orginal msg first. so is it unreasonable that i comment back? no. and even when i commented back, i chose the points that could be argued.

listing "opinion labels" & trivialty are not a part of how i get my ideas across. i present my msgs directly and i don't beat around the bush. you can say i sound accusable, fanatic, whatever it doesn't bother me. this is the way i write and its not changing.
    Last edited by greenpills; 07-14-06 at 12:46 AM.

it was you and three other people who replied to my orginal msg first. so is it unreasonable that i comment back? no. and even when i commented back, i chose the points that could be argued.
    excuse me?
    the 1st message was that I just posted my opinion on Leila's babyface. I had no intention to reply back afterwards but it was your "closet fan" reply that made me angry.
    Originally, I had no intention to argue back after my first Leila's message.

Anyways, you are immature and I'm not gonna say much anymore.

Anyways, anyone can post up the theme video? Not the sale presentation. the actual theme video. I wanna take a glimpse of it.

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004
    excuse me?
    the 1st message was that I just posted my opinion on Leila's babyface. I had no intention to reply back afterwards but it was your "closet fan" reply that made me angry.
    Originally, I had no intention to argue back after my first Leila's message.

Anyways, you are immature and I'm not gonna say much anymore.
    me immature? when i posted my msg, i knew there would be fans who will have a problem with it. i stuck around and was responsible enough to leave just and in-depth reasons as to why i felt the way i did.

if i gave you a hard time, sincerely don't take it heavily. maybe i would of reconsidered after seeing msg after msg, no one stayed enough on topic to discuss or shed light on her acting. you all were too keen on subjecting someone to silence instead of discussing anything.

i do not think she is a good actress for very valid reasons. the same repetitive expressions won't work for everybody. i could be against odds but its going to stay the same til i start seeing from her otherwise. i wasn't creeping into how you should think, but if a person would like talk more about it, don't go complain when i actually list why.

last, i'll say this:

do me a favor and don't twist the meaning of my msg to your liking, why would you place my acting school comment and leila together to suggest that im saying she has attended it? no, i don't think so. it was there because i wanted to show people acting does have experts evaluating, studying, criticizing, and framing it togethr for those who have little to no experience. Leila is a child actor, her experience would be derived from age eight and onward. if a person can get it even without attending, then good. if they can't, it doesn't mean guidelines don't exist.
    Last edited by greenpills; 07-14-06 at 01:48 AM.

Just watched Episode 1 & 2. Ron's role is just the same as before...hot headed. Hope this changes as the series goes on but then it will be like RDOV and other series..

The setting's around 1940's and 1950's
    Last edited by triumph2004; 07-14-06 at 02:44 AM.

Okay me getting mixed up....is this the same as Turbulent times of beauty?"

Yes. This is Turbulent Times of a Beauty.

oh boy now an argument ensued... pls don't argue here. it's not allowed in the forum. everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

can't wait for ep3! so far so good
    cherrie

watched 2 episodes and so far i think it's ok; only bad thing is Ron's acting . myolie's crying in ep 1 looks soo real lol. before this i've never really noticed her crying scenes in her other series. hopefully the series won't turn out to be boring cause it looks really promising.

i just watch the first 2 episodes of this series and found that leila and sunny both look kinda old and too mature for thier age but overall kinda good

hope that it will get better
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

do me a favor and don't twist the meaning of my msg to your liking
    then don't twist my words and say that im a closet fan. If you don't want anybody to do something to you, don't do it to anybody else.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 07-15-06 at 12:00 AM.

To all the people who watch the series did you guys watch it in Viet or Chinese? I ask this cause I am Viet and I want to rent it, I don't know if it out yet. Is there anywaz you guys can give me a summary or some detail of what you watch so far? Can't wait to watch this!