Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

You r right cherri ....

1 ... they put Sammuel with Myolie because he drove her home.
    2 ... they put Bosco with Myolie because she met with Bosco just friends having dinner & just saying hi to each other
    3 ... NOW it is about Myolie can not be with any other male castmates being to friendly or nice to her such as Ron fanning or being nice to her while filming TTOB.

It is really getting out of hand ...

People will or would think that Myolie is a big flirt or worse & give her a bad image.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    sometimes those rumors can really be destructive. see? two friends can't really get along so close because they might be made items in the headlines of entertainment news
    Exactly! So sad.

i really hope that these unprofessional reporters should be banned or something. they are a shame in the journalism field. oh, not exactly the reporters, but their boss who orders them around
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

ANYWAY...besides us talking aout rumors let us talk back out the series ... so here is half & half ...

With all the bad rumors about Ron recently, yesterday, he was filming a fire scene with Myolie and Mary Hon for Turbulence Times of a Beauty. The scene was about the siblings of Ron and Myolie (not related) home caught on fire, Mary was passed out inside, and the two rushed in and tried to save her.

During the filming, both Ron and Myolie didn't show any signs of scared from the fire, on the other hand, the 'passed out' Mary Jei was quite scared, with her facial expressions, and kept on yelling from time to time. The reason was because Mary Jei had a actual fire experience from her home in the past, and she has not overcome from it yet.

Myolie, who always give people the idea of being thin and weak, when asked if she worries about not being strong enough to save Mary Jei? She answered, "I have gained weight recently, app. 110 pounds, I should be able to get the job done, and carry Mary Jei." Besides the dangerous scene, Myolie will also be in closer encounter with Sunny, they will be filming their kissing scene later in the day, because ever since from Triumph in the Skies, Myolie hasn't been in any other kissing scenes, in addition, there are always many people surrounding the area with kissing scenes involved, hence, she feels the pressure mounting. Myolie smiled at the fact that if there are many people around this time, she will charge them a fee to stay.

oh it must be hard for mary hon to film that scene!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I hope I uploaded the picture of this scene for u people to see...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here is a scene b4 the fire...

Here are some more pictures of Myolie & Ron & Mandy & Sunny

continuation of pictures

huh ? Gone With the Wind ? Never heard of that before :P

For some reason, I just don't think Myolie looks right with Ron! They just don't match and their chemistry in LITCOL was terrible Myolie and Sunny... maybe, I have to see it first.

So what's the bottom line on the title? "Gone with the Wind" or "Turbulent Times"?

I want to see this series, hehe. Although I agree with all the rumours. Things get out of hand and at times friendships get so awkward.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

but isn't sunny a villain here? he can't pair up with myolie, or will he?
    cherrie

but isn't sunny a villain here? he can't pair up with myolie, or will he?
    No.. He is not the villain.

I don't really liike TVB serials that are set in such period..kind of boring to me...but they still seemed to like doing serials that are not their forte. I think they should do more exciting or light hearted drama serials set in modern times since this is what they are good at now. They have been churning out swordfighting serials that are below standard too. I know variety is good but they should do more of their strengths.

sorry..a little off topic...
    Last edited by strawberry; 09-10-05 at 12:06 AM.

maybe they will improve later on only through continuous tryings will they be able to succeed
    cherrie

what's the release date on this?

OMG Leila as one of Myolie's Stepmums how is that possible, they are like the same age.

Oh well, its good to see Leila and Ron
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

isn't leila younger than myolie?
    cherrie

isn't leila younger than myolie?
    Yes. Leila is younger than Myolie in real life .. But I dont know about the series. Same age ? Cause Myolie also likes Ron and that would be soo weird if Leila is many years older than Myolie in the series. Am I making any sense ? ;P