Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

I finally saw the ending to this series yesterday.
    The Ending could of been better if there was an actual explanation of what happened to Sunny after all these years?! and his appearance back was the same even after all these years?! He should of shave or something . Overall, I was glad it was a happy ending for them. Myolie looked pretty in the end I like her hair. Luv this series very much Sunnolie was just too cute!

-----

As for Ping-On character, I think it was pretty much realistic. I mean if she was to forgive everyone in he whole world then that would be so unreal. Come on now if I was in her shoes I will be mad @ Yuet Fung too for constantly giving me false hope when in her heart she knows that she's in luv w/Hau Yee and he is also luvs her very much too. The reason Ping-on slap him was not unreasonable.

-----

Hau Yee was just dumb. I can't stand his character. I hate when he blames PSC for his own stupidity.

-----------

Yuet-Fung was pretty much useless IMO. She's just there to get w/Ron in the end

----------------

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    erm maybe that can be used as an explanation but if u thinkof it rationally she knew all along that Ron never really liked her right?
    Well, at first, before the family went back to nanking and myolie and ron were engaged to be married, i believe she thought that he really liked her. She didnt realize that his feelings were just those of brotherly responsibility until her father's funeral when ron told her that he'd do anything for her because he promised that he would. That's when she finally let go. When she found out leila liked ron all along on the hospital roof she was mad because leila knew that 1) ron didnt like myolie at all 2) ron really liked leila from the start and 3) leila herself liked ron. Perhaps her actiosn were a bit out of character, but it does show shes not perfect.
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

i disagree with yut fung being a useless character because she's one of the few here who really gives good reasoning.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i disagree with yut fung being a useless character because she's one of the few here who really gives good reasoning.

yep i agree she is probably one of tehmost important character in the series without her that woulnd't be much of a story line and frankly if it wasn;t for her i wouldn;'t even have watch the series and from this series we can see how muich she has improved and frankly if she doesn;twin the most improved award this year TVB is probably blind
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

agree with ice. if it not for leila, myolie and ron would not have understood some things. i really felt for yut fung here and im really happy she finally got her happiness in the end
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by xAnax
    As for Ping-On character, I think it was pretty much realistic. I mean if she was to forgive everyone in he whole world then that would be so unreal. Come on now if I was in her shoes I will be mad @ Yuet Fung too for constantly giving me false hope when in her heart she knows that she's in luv w/Hau Yee and he is also luvs her very much too. The reason Ping-on slap him was not unreasonable.
    But isnt Peng On supposed to be very very understanding in here? She could bear her big mum n her sister n everyone else for their harshness towards her, but why not yuet fung? Weird... Yuet Fung never even treayed her badly and yuet fung was just lying for the good. Peng On ,who was supposed to be VERY UNDERSTANDING, should've understood yuet fung's reason for hiding her feelings towards Ron from Peng On.
    what angers me is that she could accept her 3rd mum marrying this other guy n she couldnt accept yuet fung for liking hao yee....even if yuet fung only painfully kept the feeling inside her heart.

Hau Yee was just dumb. I can't stand his character. I hate when he blames PSC for his own stupidity.
    i thought peng on, too, had been blaming PSC everytime something happens n then go begging for his help later on. before they got together.

Yuet-Fung was pretty much useless IMO. She's just there to get w/Ron in the end----------------
    The character Yuet Fung is quite interesting besides PSC. If Yuet Fung's useless for being there for Peng On 2 advice her, how useful is Peng On? Useful for causing troubles to PSC? Useful just because she's VERY UNDERSTANDING n for being the good girl? Even her 2 dislikable sisters' characters are more interesting than her cuz their characters sort of "grew up" to become likable as the series advanced.

I also agree that Yuet Fung is a very important character in this series.

But isnt Peng On supposed to be very very understanding in here? She could bear her big mum n her sister n everyone else for their harshness towards her, but why not yuet fung? Weird... Yuet Fung never even treayed her badly and yuet fung was just lying for the good. Peng On ,who was supposed to be VERY UNDERSTANDING, should've understood yuet fung's reason for hiding her feelings towards Ron from Peng On.
    what angers me is that she could accept her 3rd mum marrying this other guy n she couldnt accept yuet fung for liking hao yee....even if yuet fung only painfully kept the feeling inside her heart.
    Well, I dont think that Ping On was angry with Yuet Fung for hiding her true feelins for ron. I think the reason she was angry was becuase Yuet Fung continued to push her toward ron even though she knew ron didnt have romantic feelings for her. This is the same reason why she accepted her third mom wiht anither guy. Its because they TRULY loved each other. Myolie was mad because leila knew ron did NOT truly love her. I believe thats Ping On's reasoning.
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    agree with ice. if it not for leila, myolie and ron would not have understood some things. i really felt for yut fung here and im really happy she finally got her happiness in the end
    i agree too..lol Leila's charcater in here is actually really important..she was the one that got all the drama and hatreed..well even more hatred in the house because she was the one that had the baby..and she was the one that made the relationship more interesting between myp and ron..and her character kept the story line strong too..lol no offecne but if Leila wase't in this sereis i owuldn't even watch it..haha :P

Stupid question-

title says nancy wu...what role did she play in? i don't remember seeing her at all? or maybe i get her mixed up as the nancy in face to fate?

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan

i thought peng on, too, had been blaming PSC everytime something happens n then go begging for his help later on. before they got together.

The character Yuet Fung is quite interesting besides PSC. If Yuet Fung's useless for being there for Peng On 2 advice her, how useful is Peng On? Useful for causing troubles to PSC? Useful just because she's VERY UNDERSTANDING n for being the good girl? Even her 2 dislikable sisters' characters are more interesting than her cuz their characters sort of "grew up" to become likable as the series advanced.
    completely agree with you. you know the gu family annoys me at times too because they kept on accusing psc. of course quite understandable that psc is supposed to be a traitor. but if they used their brains, they could have realized that if psc is really a traitor, then they should have long been dead a true traitor will kill you for offending him, not let you go and help you. and really blah when peng on went to beg psc for help to retrieve the bodies of san go's men...
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    Stupid question-

title says nancy wu...what role did she play in? i don't remember seeing her at all? or maybe i get her mixed up as the nancy in face to fate?
    The author of the thread obviously mixed up Nancy Wu with Mandy Cho.

frankly i think out of thet two women i would o for lelia instead mainly because

1) we can see how much she has improved compared to the pass
    2) this is a new approach for her and she has done well
    3) she character is very true compared to myolie's character, franklyi don;t really believe that such nice ppl still exist in this world, leila showed her hatred when she did and showed her understandin and love when it was needed

4) myolie hasn't really made a breakthrough i though she was just another normalactor in this series.....frankly i think her performance in my sassy mother in law was way better

5) i don't like myolie's crying why can't she cry normally like leila????

ok these are just my opinions i do not dislike myolie but if i was to choose between the two in this series i would go for leila havin the upper hand

what do u guys think???
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

5) i don't like myolie's crying why can't she cry normally like leila????
    lol you should be the first person i come across to dislike myolie's crying. haha well actually i was okay with her crying in like the first 2 episodes but when she keeps crying in the later episodes i start to get annoyed cause besides being TOO GOOD, myolie's character is also a crybaby

lol you should be the first person i come across to dislike myolie's crying. haha well actually i was okay with her crying in like the first 2 episodes but when she keeps crying in the later episodes i start to get annoyed cause besides being TOO GOOD, myolie's character is also a crybaby
    ]

haha frankly i have dislike her crying since god knows when.... it seriously annoys me the way she cries... she can probably tear but as for crying she seriously sucks... probably she should learn from leila or charmaine or even kenix or erm.....jessica they all can cry but seriously i feel that she has a long way to go on her crying

]

haha frankly i have dislike her crying since god knows when.... it seriously annoys me the way she cries... she can probably tear but as for crying she seriously sucks... probably she should learn from leila or charmaine or even kenix or erm.....jessica they all can cry but seriously i feel that she has a long way to go on her crying
    lol i dunno..i think myo is good at crying..and u noe how i am a syuper Leial fan so it should mean a lot wen i say that sumtimes i think Myo can cry better than Leila..lol..but thats just wat i think..lol everyone has different opinions..maybe u don't liek how myo crys because of how her face loosk wen she crys..??? :S

I can not stand Myolie's crying either. It's always so damn dramatic, tears flowing down like a fountain, and wide open mouth. All her crying scenes are alike. I think she needs to learn the way to cry and how to cry that is appropriate for the scene. Crying in such a dramatic fashion doesn't make her a good crier. I think she needs to work on her facial and eye expressions. She has the tears alright, but not the expressions.

I can not stand Myolie's crying either. It's always so damn dramatic, tears flowing down like a fountain, and wide open mouth. All her crying scenes are alike. I think she needs to learn the way to cry and how to cry that is appropriate for the scene. Crying in such a dramatic fashion doesn't make her a good crier. I think she needs to work on her facial and eye expressions. She has the tears alright, but not the expressions.
    haha at least i am not the only person that thinks that she sucks at crying :0

hehe i'd go for leila too i just love how leila's eyes shows much of her emotions too bad she's acting with ron whose expressions rarely reach his eyes
    cherrie

yep i agree with you.. even though that I'm a ron fan.. i just feel that there's something missing at certain parts when he deliver his lines.. i just feel that his acting is either too "fake" or too "weak" or too "overboard" based on what i've seen in TA. But I still root for him though.. haha Leilas definitely a great actress
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

i hope someone won't go on attacking me for this. but i guess it's ron's eyes. they either look too sleepy or bored. no life in short. i guess that's what he needs to improve, the use of his eyes to convey emotions.
    cherrie