Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: War And Destiny 《亂世佳人》

i really hope that ron and leila will end up together because they look soooooo CUTE together!! leila's the best! she look great with all her co-stars!

ron and myolie don't match!! hopefully, she'll end up with sunny cause i don't want her to not have anyone. she's a good actress too

Leila is currently in Nanjing filming for TVB's new series "Turbulent Times of a Beauty". In the series, she portrays Lau Dan's fourth wife, and hence Myolie's stepmoher. In the scene of the series, it speaks of Leila being pregnant with Lau Dan's child, and yet still having to run from the war arising. In doing so, she would have to get her face all filthy and smeared with dirt.

Currently in Nanjing the weather is severely hot, and since every day Leila would have on several layers of clothing, it is no wonder that she would sometimes get dizzy. But because her character is full of obstacles and hardships, it has caused her to encounter many scenes of being in the water. She laughingly says that she is not afraid of becoming a "wet chicken", and is actually very happy to film it because it gives her a chance to cool off.

Leila expresses that she is quickly trying to film all her scenes, because by the end of the month when it wraps and she heads back to Hong Kong, she will have to immediately start on promotion matters for pre-anniversary series "Legend of Ah Wong".

Wow.. seems like Leila is really busy.
    Well that's good for us, cannot wait til her next series's come out
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

i hope Ron n Leila get together in the end cuz i hate Myolie. She's not pretty at all ....ok,this does not matter....observe her mouth when she's speaking....
    anyways, does Leila has much screen appearance in this series?

I think ALOT of people would disagree with u on hating Myolie. I do not care if Leila or Myolie ends up with Ron (either 1 is good) the MOST important thing is that it is a good show to watch AND has a happy ending.

well for me i guess it all depends on their characters. who's character is worth to be with ron's character
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    well for me i guess it all depends on their characters. who's character is worth to be with ron's character
    I agree with you totally ... like I said need it to be a very good story.

Yes. I think this series is definitely worth the wait =)
    Looking at the filming pics and Im already god so excited ! ;D

always like these kinds of story. looking forward to this too
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

HEHE, I found a filming pic of Leila n ROn for TTOAB!!..i got it from LeilaTong.com

hehe they are cuute!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b331/dollface1314/TTOABpic.jpg')

Thanx to leilatong.com

yeah they are cute their smiles are very sweet
    cherrie

This past month, Myolie Wu has been in Nanjing to film for 'Gone With The Wind'. They finally finished filming yesterday and came back to Hong Kong. She expressed that during that time, she had a period where she suffered from tonsil inflammation making her lose her voice, she couldnt say anything for a few days, "The supervisor went with me to a hospital there, but when we went there, there were plenty of patients in the hallway, that scared me, thank god that I only have tonsil infection. But the doctor had told me to get my blood drawn for a check, but the supervisor and my reactions were immediately, 'No need to lah!"

Myolie also expressed that this time to Nanjing was pretty hardworking. She had to sleep early and wake up early, and maybe will gain 5-6 pounds.

poor leila. but if the ratings are high then her hard work will really pay off
    cherrie

Ron Ng always gets the girls, when he was filming Revolving Doors of Vengeance(RDOV), the girl was Ella Koon. When they started filming, they were secretly dating, but after the airing of RDOV, their relationship was over. At the beginning of this month, Ron and other casts of Turbulent Times of a Beauty(TTAOB) went to NanJing to film.

The female cast includes the previous Miss HKs, Myolie Wu and Mandy Cho. But the person who he has gotten this time is none other than Leila Tong, who was previously linked to him before in Twin of Brothers. No matter when filming, or off-set, it is very obvious that they have something going on. Ron Ng has many rumours circulating him, he has been linked to Ella Koon, Tavia Yeung, Michelle Yeung and Nancy Wu. The recent target for him is Leila Tong. Ron and Leila are both filming for TTAOB in NanJing, thus are staying there for a while. They see each other everyday, plus, the two of them also have quite a few intimate scenes together, the acting then turned real.

Last Saturday, reporters went to the location in NanJing where they were filming, on the day. The scene that was to be filmed spoke of Ron and Sunny Chan having a fight/arguement on a car. Ron Ng has always been acting like a 'big brother', he continued acting like that on set, even when facing the more experienced Sunny Chan, he didn't rehearse the scene with him before filming. He always had a 'black' face, and kept on walking off somewhere to talk on the phone.It wasn't until Leila appeared, that Ron started to have a smile on his face, after they finished the scene, they quickly left the filming location and both went back to the hotel to rest.

One Monday, there was a scene to be filmed about a run away. Before the actual filming, Ron didn't focus well and pull his emotions all together. Instead, he kept of trying to fix Leila's earring, and kept playing.

maybe it's just for publicity only?
    cherrie

SPOILER INCLUDED

Hong Kong's TVB new 30 episodes series, Turbulence Times of A Beauty, was filming in China. Yesterday, reporters saw the filming on the street, the background was during the 30s, 40s, the main female character of the series, nickname 'TVB new series bully,' who was the second runner up of Miss Hong Kong 1999, Myolie Wu, was wearing cloth-like costume, an ordinary woman look, doing a scene with an old man.

One behind the scene crew member told reporter, TTOAB is a love tragedy during the times where China was at wars with Japan, the story surrounds the ups and downs of a family, before and after the Nan-King's massacre. Myolie portrays the character of a 'daughter' growing up in the countryside, her Mom was killed in the massacre. Before her Mom dies, she told Myolie her real identity, asked her to find her real Dad who at the time is in Nan-King on business. However, after she found her Dad, she met Ron, who is her Dad's son of a different mother, and they somehow fell in love with each other. At the same time, her Dad's business was forcefully taken over the Japanese people....in the series, Myolie tries to help the country, the family, her love ones, without asking for anything in return, as a woman, she becomes the center person of the family, being the one who everyone else counts on, hence the name, Turbulence Times of A Beauty. However, having successfully able to restart her family business, gaining the respect of others, her love life is the exact opposite, with lots of failure, and seeing the one she loves leaving....

oh i love these kinds of series! great!
    cherrie

Because of spoiler now know why Myolie CAN NOT be with Ron

just seeing the poster I'm loving this movie already. It even more better if ronolie end up

It seem interesting, cant wait to see when it air, the poster look great. More serie with Myolie, i like her, her role seem interesting. It would be better if she can end up with Ron.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise