View Poll Results: Which one do you like better?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bosco Wong

107 69.48%
  • Ron Ng

47 30.52%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bosco Wong vs. Ron Ng

I would've choose Ron if you ask this a month earlier, but after seeing Bosco in UTCOL, Bosco gets my vote

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Why would any sane person want to pick Ron over Bosco? Ron's eyes and face are always so stiff like a piece of wood and his acting is just like that.

Bosco is the one who can act serious and mature as well as innocent and naive.
    dats soooo true

before tvb promoted ron. he's cute and ok but now thank god tvb is promoting bosco i think he's so adorable. so bosco wong gets my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by KeSiTinh
    i don't think they look good enough and talent enough both suck anyway
    what in the world r u talking about??
    what do u mean they look good enough and talent enough both suck anyway???I mean compare to people like raymond or ekin then yeah but if u just look and see how they act i think that they areboth cute can they are both improving in every series.LOL
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    what in the world r u talking about??
    what do u mean they look good enough and talent enough both suck anyway???I mean compare to people like raymond or ekin then yeah but if u just look and see how they act i think that they areboth cute can they are both improving in every series.LOL
    but i sorta agree with dat person
    but i think bosco is better than ron thou

Why would any sane person want to pick Ron over Bosco? Ron's eyes and face are always so stiff like a piece of wood and his acting is just like that.

Bosco is the one who can act serious and mature as well as innocent and naive.
    The poll question is 'Which one do you like better?' not 'Who is the better actor?'

I'm aware that Ron is a poor actor, but I still like him (ok, I would also pick Bosco if I vote, but I still like Ron), especially after listening to his radio interview and the comments from other artists about him.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-14-06 at 10:24 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    The poll question is 'Which one do you like better?' not 'Who is the better actor?'

I'm aware that Ron is a poor actor, but I still like him (ok, I would also pick Bosco if I vote, but I still like Ron), especially after listening to his radio interview and the comments from other artists about him.
    probabli ppl have different tastes
    i dont like any of them but i still think dat boscos better

Quite True, Kidd. However, I'm taking in consideration their acting skills and their appearance that dictates why I like and prefer one over the other. So technically, I'm still talking about who I like better.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quite True, Kidd. However, I'm taking in consideration their acting skills and their appearance that dictates why I like and prefer one over the other. So technically, I'm still talking about who I like better.
    yep
    dats true

I'm not questioning who u like or why u like Bosco. U can take into consideration whatever u like down to the whether their hair has split ends or not.

I'm just responding to your statement 'Why would any sane person want to pick Ron over Bosco? '

Your reason to choosing Bosco is 'Bosco is the one who can act serious and mature as well as innocent and naive.'

You make it out like acting skills is all that matters for this poll (like this is a best actor poll or something) and people who pick Ron must be out of their mind. I just wrote to say that people who pick Ron might like him for other equally valid reasons.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I'm not questioning who u like or why u like Bosco. U can take into consideration whatever u like down to the whether their hair has split ends or not.

I'm just responding to your statement 'Why would any sane person want to pick Ron over Bosco? '

Your reason to choosing Bosco is 'Bosco is the one who can act serious and mature as well as innocent and naive.'

You make it out like acting skills is all that matters for this poll (like this is a best actor poll or something) and people who pick Ron must be out of their mind. I just wrote to say that people who pick Ron might like him for other equally valid reasons.
    Well Did I not say "ron's eyes and face are stiff"? I'm sorry if I express my opinions more strongly in saying ppl would be out of their minds, its just how I feel. Ron is okay just not someone I'd choose when Bosco is included. It's quite evident in Find the Light, who is more likeable. Admittedly, Ron's character is more rash and annoying, I thought if Bosco had switch roles with him, Bosco wouldn't be half as annoying as Ron in the same role. Theres something with Ron's face and facial expression that just spells BORING.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I prefer Bosco.

Quote Originally Posted by bonds
    I prefer Bosco.
    me too
    even thou i dont realli like him

I picked Bosco easily. I think he is better ALL ROUND than Ron!! Hehe Even though they both can't sing, Bosco is a better actor, shows more diversity in his choice of roles, can probably progress more as an actor and from what I know...he is someone I would want as a friend!

Plus I enjoy watching his series as opposed to Ron.

Quote Originally Posted by cockneysandy
    I picked Bosco easily. I think he is better ALL ROUND than Ron!! Hehe Even though they both can't sing, Bosco is a better actor, shows more diversity in his choice of roles, can probably progress more as an actor and from what I know...he is someone I would want as a friend!

Plus I enjoy watching his series as opposed to Ron.
    i never heard him sing before so i dont no whos better at`singin but i do agree with u dat ron ng cant sing thou

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    i never heard him sing before so i dont no whos better at`singin but i do agree with u dat ron ng cant sing thou
    Oh I heard him sing on some show once and it was quite bad!!! I'll give him credit for singing live but he is a much better actor thsn singer so should stick to acting!!!

Oh I heard him sing on some show once and it was quite bad!!! I'll give him credit for singing live but he is a much better actor thsn singer so should stick to acting!!!
    n ron should stick with actin too

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    n ron should stick with actin too
    LOL..agree with u about Ron

I think Ron is better than Bosco. Altho Ron's ungood at acting...but I like him:P

LOL..agree with u about Ron
    well its true

Quote Originally Posted by may_11
    I think Ron is better than Bosco. Altho Ron's ungood at acting...but I like him:P
    hes actualli bad at singin too